Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking? - page 6. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
IMO, it is not only the prices of ICO projects’ coins are shrinking. The overall crypto market has been affected. If you believe in the project, it is a good time to buy more of the coin at a low price.
We can't pin point at what really the cause of this downfall. I have seen successful ICOs which the value of it's token remain the same or even surpasses it's ICO price but there are speculations that these were manipulated while most of the token really goes down along with bitcoin.
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
That is the hard truth in cryptocurrency. Because it is so unstable that prices can be very expensive or cheap depending only on the news around the world. Any slight bad news for crypto and then the prices go rolling down, and there will be no exception even if how good the product is.
And that is the best thing in the electronic money market. In the past, I was afraid when the market went down, but now I think that when the market plummeted, my opportunity has come.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I think that no matter how successful or promising an ICO is, very few will endure this brutal bear market, it is difficult for them to raise enough money, when bitcoin and ethereum are suffering, they usually suffer twice as their prices are affected when you change from their coin to btc/eth as well.
Activity: 442
There are many reasons for this:
The first is that the whole market is slipping and there are no exceptions.
Secondly the ICOs do not really have any specific applications, most of them are just promises.
And ultimately most of the investors just want to make a profit, few people want to keep the coin long long.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

Has any single one of these projects got a fully functional business with good revenues and userbase? Has anybody heard of these projects outside of crypto? Would any of these projects be able to operate on Ethereum if they started needing more than a few Txs/minute? These are the questions you should be asking.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
There is a general crysis for every crypto coin, including biggest one like Ethereum and Bitcoin, so it's normal that every ICO is suffering, also good projects.
Yes, that's true, because almost all projects for the time being experience a great deal of concern, this is the impact that occurs because the price follows Bitcoin and Ethereum, so there is no meaning at all for the ICO project. But after Bitcoin recovered, I thought the price would return to the right track.
Activity: 602
There is a general crysis for every crypto coin, including biggest one like Ethereum and Bitcoin, so it's normal that every ICO is suffering, also good projects.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
If the price falls so fast after entering the exchange, then the holders do not need their coins. In this market, people try to keep their savings in bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Some time ago, I changed the paradigm of what is considered successful and what is not. And in accordance with my new views, I came to the simple conclusion that successful projects are not always those projects that have a large capitalization. For example, some time ago I invested in the ETHEERA (token ETA) project and during the last two months this token showed only positive dynamics despite the general negative mood in the market. And I am sure that in the coming months this dynamic will continue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Obviously by the fact that the overall capitalization of cryptocurrency is declining, that is, the outflow of investors.  The reasons are clear - this is a general lack of confidence in the crypto environment due to its unreliability
In any case, we will have a good future for cryptocurrencies, but the current state of the cryptocurrency market needs to be improved. I think that many investors have turned away from cryptocurrency precisely because of falling prices and this is where I get into the first place of the big whales that manipulated the market.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
no matter how successful a project or an ICO can be, even if the amount of money raised can be substantially reduced the price of its tokens due to the condition of the crypto market. not ico or a project will connect the value of token or coins but rather a cryptocurrency market that depends on bitcoin.
bitcoin does have a big influence on the market and therefore it is not surprising if the market turns red because bitcoin prices fall and the market is difficult to recover because bitcoin still cannot recover so I hope that bitcoin will recover soon so the market can recover soon
Merit: 41
The answer is simple: the projects are actually NOT promising at all.
Just because they raise a lot of money during an ICO doesn't mean that it will have future success.
In the real world, only 10% of new companies and startups make it past their 2nd year.
Why would crypto be any different?

This year especially, I have yet to see any truly unique companies emerge.
They have all been copies of what's already here, claiming they can do better.
Most of these are too late to the game.
Also, with the bearish and then collapsing market, they have very little chance of succeeding.
Activity: 177
Obviously by the fact that the overall capitalization of cryptocurrency is declining, that is, the outflow of investors.  The reasons are clear - this is a general lack of confidence in the crypto environment due to its unreliability
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
ICO coins have sprouted like mushrooms.  There's so much supply but the demans is lesser now.. Might be a possible reason.
The actuial reason is that right now the market of the crypto currencies is down and people are facing many loses so they do not move their money from one coin to another and not even in good ICOs that is why the demand of that coins are lower. The future of it will be better.

Activity: 378
What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

Demand for these projects is low. When they attract a lot of money, it does not mean that they will provide the end-user demand draft, so the price is simply falling, and no one can stop him.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
The market for the entire cryptocurrency market will be affected by the price of the BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
no matter how successful a project or an ICO can be, even if the amount of money raised can be substantially reduced the price of its tokens due to the condition of the crypto market. not ico or a project will connect the value of token or coins but rather a cryptocurrency market that depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 336
So because people are already afraid to invest in ISO and take tokens in General,as this year showed,100% of projects after ISO,as soon as they are listed on the exchange, immediately minus X5-10 instantly the price falls within a couple of days!?What the hell,paradox?or specifically someone manipulates and does that,I'm inclined to believe the latter option is correct,so people are now SCARED AND AFRAID
Merit: 120
It's all about the bitcoin connection. Many made a profit in the rush to fix the profit in bitcoins. And Bitcoin, in turn, is changed to dollars in the hope to buy Bitcoin cheaper and then buy cheap coins. All this is growing very quickly like a snowball.
Activity: 523
Here for price sinking isn't only one reason. Ethereum price down, offered bonus during ICO, bounty hunter, Release some token by project and overall for bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: