Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon? - page 11. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
i think it will hit 20,000 soon but not that soon.because the whole crypto market is having a bad season and in that every sector of crypto currency is having problem surviving this  but still now after all type of bad market situation still bitcoin is standing at the top of crypto currency and have a higher value than other coin.it will happen but it will take some time to recover the loses in just a few months and i hope this won't continue for so long it will be over soon .when bitcoin will hit more than what we have ever seen .
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
August 01, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
The Bitcoin is not based on the ICO, so if the price increases it is not because the ICOs are gone. Because ICOs are based on Bitcoin, so when the price of bitcoin is volitile and the bitcoin price is high during ICO it is certain that when the bitcoin price falls, it will have a great impact on the ICO.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
August 01, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Bitcoin will continue to grow. ICO really can't stop the growth of BTC. It will keep maintaining its market dominance. Lets hope $20k is archived soon and even surpass.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
I believe that investor are afraid of bitcoin price will down again, and some have get bitcoin at lower price so they sell it at this moment. In 2017, there were many ICOs and more and more money was investing in crypto, because they need to use bitcoin to buy other coin, so as long as the money is poured into the market, the price rose. The relation of BTC and ICOs are two-ways
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
It's really hard to tell if bitcoin will hit $20,000. No one is sure on this. They can make bold prediction but no assurance. Some say it will hit $20,000 because bigger companies and investors don't want to miss the chance of the rise if bitcoin this year that is why they are going to buy large volume of bitcoins. With gradual increase of bitcoin price for the past 2 months encourages investors. Eventually resulting to higher price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 11:59:04 AM
On the contrary, there was panic last year but price eventually went up to such height and the same increase will repeat itself. I think we are rather going to have a bullish.
The price of bitcoin is cannot be predicted because bitcoin is volatile, volatility is normal, it means that its price is unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. The price of bitcoin will maybe increase or decrease before the year ends, just like last year. Lets just hope that bitcoin will increase and reach its peak just like last year or even higher than that.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
It will be back over 20k just wait till the end of this year.  We are still in early if you buy at this price and can easily double your money.
Activity: 88
August 01, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
true, I think almost 90% ICO contributes to bitcoin, investors invest with ICO, buy altcoin and convert it to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
I am sure that ICOs play a major role around the price. and I do think that if ICOs will keep on being involved around BTC. then I do think that it has a chance on reaching $20k soon enough, last year the price reached $20k around the month of December, and I had to say that there is a possibility that it can hit or even go for more than $20k this year or by the month of January which will be 2019.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
August 01, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
ICO's have no impact on the price of Bitcoin. I don't think one has to do with the other.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
August 01, 2018, 11:43:19 AM
On the contrary, there was panic last year but price eventually went up to such height and the same increase will repeat itself. I think we are rather going to have a bullish.
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
as before bitcoin also takes a long time to climb back, still be patient to wait for it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 01, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
Lack of buying pressure, lack of people pouring capital into the btc ecosystem (dumb money, for the most part), no hype/excitement, etc, etc. 

In other words, there's nothing (not now and not in the medium term IMO) that could trigger a massive increase in the price that would take us to 20k, and I honestly don't expect this to change anytime soon, unless of course the Bitcoin ETF gets approved, though I believe it's very unlikely, it'll probably get delayed again..

So if you're one of those waiting to see the magical number (20k) you're gonna have to wait a long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
Even people who have no prior knowledge have seen 22k because of the dream of being rich. This time people are more aware of the bitcoin. This will always prevent the price of bitcoin from rising suddenly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 01, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Yes u are right ICO give's a big impact on bitcoin price but this the part of business and if we talk about bitcoin price will not hit $20000 because many countries are planing to ban and regulate bitcoin so investors in double mind situation also supply and demand of bitcoin is responsible for bitcoin price growth so we can say this price of $20000 will take time to hit this target.
We cannot predict the increase of bitcoin price, so don't expect too much. Maybe bitcoin price reach its peak before the year ends, just like last year. There are many more months remaining, many more things will come to bitcoin. The best thing to do is to buy more bitcoin when the price is low, then hold it and wait for its increase to happen, for you to earn bigger profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 01, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
In my opinion, it's because it's still recovering from its recent loss. As we can see in the market, there's still a lot of loss, because there's still some faults even though it's endorsed worldwide, some countries banned it, and a lot of users are selling because Bitcoin is still very volatile.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
August 01, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

I do not see any connection between the cost of Bitcoin and the new ICO.
Bitcoin dominates the market for capitalization and ICO does not influence it, unless there is an ICO that will make investors invest in it only as Bitcoin and this will raise demand.

Now almost all the coins ICO when entering the exchange lose in value.
Activity: 183
August 01, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
bitcoin price will increase if there is many new invest join in this market. At the end of 2017, a huge of investor join in ICOs so it pushes the market up
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
i would have to disagree with you there. These ICO actually depend on bitcoin and not the other way around.Bitcoin will grow not because of these ICOs but because of the users.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
August 01, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Even if this is what the standard was last year I think this won't be the same again because of the larger mass of people using BTC so the ICOs won't be contributing as much.
Pages:
Jump to: