Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY ? - page 2. (Read 575 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Once you wake up, the brain is in dire need of glucose which only your breakfast can provide. It is essential to restore your blood glucose levels which have dipped during the past few hours while asleep. When we do not eat breakfast and start our workday, the body starts craving for food after a few hours.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
WHY BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY ?

You should always ask us why urinating is important in our daily life?  people can ask question Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
You do not have energy when you woke up because your body rest in almost eight hours you need to get energy again and to be more productive.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Because it bring you more energy for a day after a long sleep.
Activity: 70

I think this is not a shitposting, because breakfast is one of the most important things in life. Just like the morning itself, just how do you feel when you wake up every morning, it affects your life along the day. so it the same as breakfast. what you eat in the morning can affect your body the whole day long
Activity: 30
Breakfast can increase body resistance and body energy. This activity can help you become a person who spirit, happy and calm and comfortable. Well, breakfast is a very important activity.
Activity: 112
Breakfast is very important to start the day. When you sleep, you're fast in quite a long period of time, approximately 7-8 hours.In a period of deep sleep, your body will lose activity according to smart and efficiently use energy and nutrients in the body.

Activity: 207
Most likely because eating in the morning you replenish the body so that it functions all day!
Benefits of breakfast:
- Early energy sources
- Pressing Excessive Eating
- Reduce Stomach Fat
- Increases Brain Work
- Strengthens the body
- Better nutrition
- Prevent diabetes
Activity: 140
it gives energy you need to get things done and help you focus for whatever activities lay ahead.
Activity: 14
Because you didn't eat anything in your previous night and your body needs the energy to work.
Activity: 59
Eating breakfast give you energy to make it through the day.
Activity: 37
I used to eat three times a day but now I eat whenever I feel hungry. I don't think breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And about energy, i feel energetic during all day.
Activity: 84

Because breakfast gets you keep up and going for the whole day.
Activity: 3
because with breakfast can make our body look fit everyday.
Activity: 24
The reason why should breakfast:
1. Healthy to Old Age
2. Maintain Brain Concentration
3. Balanced Body Metabolism
4. So Energy Sources
Activity: 81
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gives you strength and energy for the whole day.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it will give you strength and energy for the whole day you can do all your work,you can think properly. That why everyday im eating my breakfast😊
Activity: 1
the start of your day is important for the rest of the day...

Breakfast nutrients are very important... Breakfast is the fuel for the rest of the day

Because it's the first meal of the day. It sort of kick-starts your body for the rest of the day. Breakfast doesn't have to heavy but I think it should be the healthiest.
Pages:
Jump to: