Pages:
Author

Topic: Why BTC is under $8K? - page 5. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 108
June 03, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
the reason why bitcoin is under 8k$ , he's on his the stable period he could stay at this price for year or more  if there's no new features
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 01:48:42 PM
Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.

Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 8000 dollars. whales do not rush to buy. It is possible we saw a few more drops to 5000-6000 and only after that the price will go up
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
This bearish will be evident until the end of June and/or July after that the Market will start to recover as we approached the Holiday Season. Do not fear if you see read flags instead make it as an opportunity. Believed in BTC and you will be well profited.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
This is called volatility. Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile investment, but do not worry and control your emotions because we are still in the adoption stage. Most doesn't want it until they will understand its  importance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
That expectation was very low but I can't blame you for thinking that it will happen as the market has been dropping lately.

Have you seen the market today? the price moved up so quick and I don't think that the whales will allow us to see it for a longer time. $7,500 is the highest for this day and no wonder if we eventually see bitcoin price goes up again to $8,000 and the next will be the ATH's.

Yes, the price is really the highest today is $ 7500. Still, I think that in June the price will reach 10,000. It's just necessary at the moment! For a long time the price has not risen above 9500!
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

The current trend is really disappointed to everyone and no one is clearly identify the exact issues because some peoples are said FUD issue and some peoples are said big whales are selling continuously but no one is find the true status. But many experts are said it will going to peak in this year so holding is the right option in current situation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
May 30, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
because much people panic sell
so bitcoin price , down price until cheap price
if without panic, i think bitcoin price still stable
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 01:34:01 AM
I am sure that bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000. But now the low price can only be explained by the fact that the whales want to buy bitcoin at a small price
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
While the offer to sell the BTC exceed demand for it, the price of bitcoin will not be high. I think this is due to the trustee of Mt.Gox who still has 130k BTC and after he sells out all, the price will start to rise rapidly.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
The authorities continue to put actions to stop blockchain. But the revolution will not stop. The growth of blockchain is unstoppable
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
May 29, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
That expectation was very low but I can't blame you for thinking that it will happen as the market has been dropping lately.

Have you seen the market today? the price moved up so quick and I don't think that the whales will allow us to see it for a longer time. $7,500 is the highest for this day and no wonder if we eventually see bitcoin price goes up again to $8,000 and the next will be the ATH's.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 29, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
BTC price is being under $8k at the moment because it's dumping  Roll Eyes
The downtrend hasnot ended yet so it'll make so many traders and investors feel panic but it'll be fine if you guys are still holding. Beside there are a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency like hacking or banning or something like that and it also affect to price of BTC Smiley
Activity: 328
May 29, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I can not answer you one hundred percent certainty, on the whole I think that it is worth counting on the fact that the higher 9k Bitcoin will not rise this year. I think that it is still recovering after the dump.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 01:46:26 PM
because now all the coins are down and as you can see the coins in the exchange are being unstable and if we invest now, chances are we will get a considerable profit.
Activity: 24
May 29, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
 I was told that some investors sold off about eight hundred thousand or more of their bitcoin and that lead to the fail at a time when it was about $10k to $8k now. Chances are that it may increase up to $10k before the end of this year so we can buy and keep.
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 01:15:12 PM
It's the natural flow of the market, coins fall and then rise. There were some bad news in the world of crypto, then the investors lost their interest in the crypto and sold their coins and that's what we have for now. So be patient and if you wish to get some profits from crypto then take parts in airdrops and invest in promising ICOs. Here's the one
Activity: 486
May 29, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
I think there are some people who sell BTC in bulk and buy demand does not increase then the price will go down directly,can also be influenced by negative news about crypto causing panic and most people are selling their BTCs for a bargain price, but it will recover in the next few months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
I heard some big holders has released their BTC in big amount, this is causing the supply increase while demand is still remain. As economic rule, increasing supply while demands is still less then the price should be decreased.

this is one of the biggest reason why the price fall.
but as we can see in the future, i think this is the last dump of the price and we will have more than 10K USD in just a couple of weeks.
just be patient.

I'm really looking forward to this moment when the rate will exceed the mark OF 10K $. I think that when the market calms down it will make such a step quickly! You were right to say that will step up to $ 10K in just a couple of weeks!
Activity: 368
May 29, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
The BTC will go up only when rich people want it. As if the bitcoin was independent, it all depends on people with money, we have little to do with the BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
We are now in global consolidation. Very soon, the negative and neutral news background will change to positive and then the market can begin to grow very quickly. Especially in June, a lot of releases from different coins. I am sure the market will start to grow in June.
Pages:
Jump to: