Pages:
Author

Topic: Why BTC is under $8K? - page 7. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
Bitcoin is highly volatile financial tool, which had a long growing cycle for the last years. This year it is in correction downtrend, so there are probabilities to see it even at lawer levels.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
I believe that because GDPR from EU policy, we need more weeks to know BTC price can go to moon or not. Wait 18k $ like 2017 .
Activity: 7
May 28, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
Better get used to the ups and downs! There's going to be more and more such fluctuations!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 28, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
If you keep an eye on the regular market rate, you will see April showing the recovery and growth of all the cryptos in the market. And in May, after the ETH exchange reaches $ 800, BTC reached more than $ 8,500, the price began to fall rapidly, the BTC now reduced to $ 7,200 and ETH is $ 530. I think that the cryptocurrencies market is going to have a strong recovery after the decline in the exchange rate.
Activity: 91
May 28, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
Now BTC is under $8K, do you have any opinions about this issue?
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

We think BTC will go uptrend to reach over $10K but it can be now.
Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
I do believe that it will. I even expected that it will have a market value of 10000$ lately, but those expectations are shattered because is market value fell. But still, I beleive that it will reach a market price of 8000$ before this year end since its market price is now recovering. There's still enough time for Bitcoin to make it happen. And hoping that things will now go infavor with Bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
You call it an issue, but thats totally subjective since if im looking to but its actually more convenient for buying. Im guessing you are holding bitcoin and are waiting for it to grow and not drop in price. All I can say is be patient, lots of people believe in bitcoin and will be looking to but now or patiently holding like you might be. It WILL grow, give it time Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
This is called volatility. Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile investment, but do not worry and control your emotions because we are still in the adoption stage. Most doesn't want it until they will understand its  importance.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
May 28, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Down trend, the market lost confidence, how can prices rise at this time.
The market doesn't have the feelings but us, traders who are depending on the market and our feelings are triggering our emotions for losing our confidence.  Undecided
The majority of people who stay in the market are now losers, so how do you shear the wool?
Don't call everyone who remains faithful to bitcoin as losers. You may see us at the downside but who knows if bitcoin starts to recover later on.
It may be under $8,000 or $7,000 today but we don't hold the future and what will be the surprise of it tomorrow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

New BTC are minting all the time. Please count by yourself how much money daily world need to invest into bitcoin system to even sustain current levels.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
May 28, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Bitcoin went down again, that's all, I don't see that as issue, rather opportunity.
If market would act like that bitcoin would reach value of $100K in a few days.
I think you are holding too long, it is not 2009. any more. Or 2016.
Activity: 120
May 28, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

Yes, the market value is still very weak and still its hard to predict until now when it rise back or maybe the market price is still decreasing as the time passby.,
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 28, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
because now the bear market, and the whales did not decide to pull it up. Once the futures story is over, everything will return to normal(10k+)
Activity: 30
May 28, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
Down trend, the market lost confidence, how can prices rise at this time. The majority of people who stay in the market are now losers, so how do you shear the wool?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
May 28, 2018, 05:01:59 AM
Why bother asking if the price of bitcoin didn't go higher than $8,000 and if it's under $8,000 now then it only means many loves to sell.

Everyone else are positive about bitcoin though we can see it on a bad mood right now.

Keep the optimism remain because we may not tell when the good days will come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 28, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
bitcoin is struggling now to regain its place in the market but the major news broke out bitcoin levels are US govt investigation on Bitcoin prices manipulation it caused bitcoin price to suffer losses
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
May 28, 2018, 01:16:04 AM
Well be used to it, downtrend and uptrend in the price of the coins were normal this is due to few reasons like panic selling of the weak investors, whales who take profit or those who spread FUD to the community to take advantage the bear market. If you have bitcoin dont mind the current situation now, it would be better if you refrain yourself for monitoring the market often. Im bullish in cryptos hence I believe the market will recover and we can experience again the bull market just like what happened before thus think positive.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

The support bound of BTC is 7,2k $. I think very hard to damage this bound, In June, the price of BTC will softly increase and can reach 12k in the end of this month. Cryto is very difference with stock, the analysic is only for reference.
I really hope this is true. If BTC go above $10k before the first half of year ends, I'll be happy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
I think that happened because too many people in the market were too sure that price will reach six digits area. It is the so called reflexivity of the market that changes when too many people think the same and trade the same targets.
Activity: 124
May 27, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
It could be in the coming months. This is the market and it has its own laws. I think the cue will be higher New !psychological! marks...
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 27, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Price manipulation will be the biggest harm to cryptographic tokens, expecting a more regulated market
This will not going to stop unless there is some changes that is going to apply to the blockchain and Bitcoin itself. It will keep on happening every now and then unless there is someone make a move but i guess the people are getting into it but when prices is going to rise we will suffer from the sudden rises of every fees on the exchanges so i think there is some disadvantage and advantages for everything.

Trading manipulation is the reason for the bitcoin price dump now bro. You will be able to find the bitcoin value grow back in the marketplace dude. Why you fear about the price raise mate. If you see the bitcoin value go bigger in the market you can see the same fees only bro.
I do not know, why you think that fee will be increased. It is time we see mempool emty so no fee issue will be there.
Pages:
Jump to: