Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 13. (Read 55292 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 11, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
Hey all.  Can someone explain how to lease waves?  Also you could stop the leasing anytime you want?

Also can someone tell me how much waves they are paid for leasing waves?  For example let say you have 1000 waves.  If you lease 1000 waves, how much waves are you getting per week or month on average?  And is this a flat rate or does it change?  And if so how much does it change around?  Also what exactly happens when you lease waves to the other party?  Who exactly are you leasing it to?

You can lease your tokens to this address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey. You can get more info about leasing in this leasing tutorial.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-a-waves-platform-walletlease-your-tokens-and-get-rewardedtrade-on-dex-1899154
If you lease your waves, you get tokens like wavesdesk, wavesfullnode token, Waves community token, Miners Rewards token, etc.
I didnot get any Waves token but sold all these other ones and I was able to get about 12 Waves in about two months. It is not a flat rate, it changes.
Nothing happens if you lease, your tokens still show up in the wallet and you can cancel the leasing any time by just selecting Cancel Lease.
At first I didnot think it was much but now it does seem a lot after the price increase.

Hey there.  The thing is even i don't never leased my waves, i got some of those tokens you mentioned.  Do you know why?  I receive these tokens and they show in my transactions

I get

wavesnode.net
socl oceanlab
waves community coin
coffeecoin
mercury

Are these the other coins that you got?

Also there are waves i get as well but these are very very tiny amounts like 0.000000002 etc.

Activity: 259
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:50:48 AM
I bought some when it was 0.66, and I still keep them. I see a good future for waves platform and I think it will be one of the major coins in the world. I think next year it can even reach 100$  Roll Eyes

I missed the opportunity buy Waves when it's $1 but i bought it at $4. I like Waves because its platform is the same Ethereum and i also think the price of waves will soon reach $100 in year 2018. Hopeful my guess and you are exactly.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 01:39:18 AM
Hey all.  Can someone explain how to lease waves?  Also you could stop the leasing anytime you want?

Also can someone tell me how much waves they are paid for leasing waves?  For example let say you have 1000 waves.  If you lease 1000 waves, how much waves are you getting per week or month on average?  And is this a flat rate or does it change?  And if so how much does it change around?  Also what exactly happens when you lease waves to the other party?  Who exactly are you leasing it to?

You can lease your tokens to this address 3P4MRJvttkghWsXxGZ61kqd2M79GtLujoey. You can get more info about leasing in this leasing tutorial.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-a-waves-platform-walletlease-your-tokens-and-get-rewardedtrade-on-dex-1899154
If you lease your waves, you get tokens like wavesdesk, wavesfullnode token, Waves community token, Miners Rewards token, etc.
I didnot get any Waves token but sold all these other ones and I was able to get about 12 Waves in about two months. It is not a flat rate, it changes.
Nothing happens if you lease, your tokens still show up in the wallet and you can cancel the leasing any time by just selecting Cancel Lease.
At first I didnot think it was much but now it does seem a lot after the price increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:26:25 AM
waves is perfect when used for long-term investments. so my advice just hold your waves and collect coins even more with so will benefit larger
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 11, 2017, 12:08:58 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 10, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
Because there is something different in waves project comparing with others. First ecosystem needs a decentralized exchange and waves platform is developing one inside. Second waves allow everybody to create their own tokens very easily, Much easier comparing with ethereum platform.

Developing? There already is a decentralized exchange with millions in volume. No other project (besides EtherDelta) can offer such a smooth running exchange.

They have developed a new interface which will be released on the 13th. Stay tuned!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
December 10, 2017, 08:35:39 AM
Because there is something different in waves project comparing with others. First ecosystem needs a decentralized exchange and waves platform is developing one inside. Second waves allow everybody to create their own tokens very easily, Much easier comparing with ethereum platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 10, 2017, 08:22:05 AM
Pretty good to get the current price. I think 10 dollars will pass as soon as possible.
The next milestone will be even higher price

There is so much news in the pipeline. I am also very much looking forward to Tokenomica.com.

But the most relevant update will be smart contracts in Q1 2018.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 03:50:08 PM
I bought some when it was 0.66, and I still keep them. I see a good future for waves platform and I think it will be one of the major coins in the world. I think next year it can even reach 100$  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 03:38:35 PM
Pretty good to get the current price. I think 10 dollars will pass as soon as possible.
The next milestone will be even higher price
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Ok, so let's say I want to invest in WAVES. But the three exchanges with significant volumes (Tidex, Bittrex, Yobit)  all have multiple posts about them calling them scams, talking about coins going missing, difficulty withdrawing, etc etc.

I downloaded the Chrome attachment for the decentralized exchange -  looks really interesting and man, that's a pretty wallet. But the volumes are tiny. Between 0.02 to 0.03 percent.

So how do people do this? Trade on the dodgy exchange then withdraw to wallet?

Please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm misunderstanding the process  Grin Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
December 07, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
Now this coin is very cheap and can be even cheaper. But the project is interesting and it looks like it will compete with ETH. I think that there is a good future for this project and this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
Really like the waves platform, it seem really under valued...Some cool new projects on there too like Starta.
so far very few serious large projects are conducting ICo on the waves!
when this situation changes the price can be like that of the ether
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 07, 2017, 07:57:46 AM
Man you are rock if you still hold that waves. And hold it again untill it reach $50 i believe waves can get to that price in 2019. The developer is very good and very smart. Community also friendly. Thats what i like about this coin. Not only give us profit but also fun and promise for futures.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 05:28:33 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

You are one very lucky guy if you stuck to your 1000 Waves. The previous several days were very good to the price movements of Waves. Waves used to be wallowing in the less-than-5-US-dollar price before. But in last week of November and until now, Waves has made a significant run. The way I see the current scenario of Waves, it will easily grab a value of more than 10 USD before the end of December 2017.
Activity: 44
December 07, 2017, 05:01:26 AM
30% return, that's decent. Now I'm curious what will happen after the public beta release on December 12. Anyone actually on closed beta here and has some experience to share?
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 04:21:56 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
December 05, 2017, 05:18:07 PM
WAVES is a nice DEX interface exchange. It is in a bit of a recession right now, but possibly starting through again soon

Waves is very famous for the increase in price, I think Waves is perfect for short-term investment. But I do not know whether Waves can be a long-term investment or not. Waves is one of the best alternative coin after Ethereum. If you want to split your money into some cryptocurrency investment, then Waves is one of the best cryptocurrencies to be an investment tool. People buy Waves usually for investment because most are like that. If you want a transaction, maybe you'll buy a well-known cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:45:43 PM
WAVES is a nice DEX interface exchange. It is in a bit of a recession right now, but possibly starting through again soon
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
Really like the waves platform, it seem really under valued...Some cool new projects on there too like Starta.
Pages:
Jump to: