Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 9. (Read 55292 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
December 23, 2017, 09:50:08 AM
I've been hodling this for so long. It's good to see Waves FINALLY making a move above 0.001 BTC!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 04:41:19 AM
Waves will enable you to make custom tokens. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding. You will be able to launch ICOs to fund your projects from around the world in a matter of minutes, without going through intensive cryptocurrency coding. This will make life easier for startups and open up a new era of community-backed projects. It has real world tradable value on various exchanges.
Activity: 56
December 22, 2017, 10:50:34 PM
Waves has so many rumors that I'm slowly starting to lose confidence. Waves is actually a nice project and brings innovation to the market. But there is no big jump.

There was going to be a jump yesterday when they fully activated WavesNG on the main net. unfortunately with the huge dip in bitcoin happening it was a case of bad timing and the boost in coin price didn't happen. Give it a few days more or until end of next week when people finally catch on how big a deal this activation is and you will see a very nice boost.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
December 22, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
As far as price predictions go, Waves was a bust for the end of 2017. I don't believe the hype anymore.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 09:37:59 PM
Waves NG launched! Cool

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 07:45:58 PM
Waves has so many rumors that I'm slowly starting to lose confidence. Waves is actually a nice project and brings innovation to the market. But there is no big jump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
December 22, 2017, 07:38:18 PM
Waves and the other subcoins still have not won the freedom to act independently of Bitcoin. Waves may be one of the first projects that can do this. But it is not logical to expect this from Waves before Ethereum yada Zec does.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:57:04 PM
Waves start mooning and might reach to 20-40$ soon . by next year Waves could be moving faster the ever so buy some and
hold

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 46
December 22, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
I do not know whether this platform will succeed long term, no-one does. But consistant user friendly software is a big plus in getting main stream adoption. Waves is more than a coin and I think it will have a good chance to succeed. But there are some other good platform coins too.

I also read that Waves will embark on a big promotion campaign in 2018, just at the right time in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
December 22, 2017, 04:17:08 PM
Waves is a scamcoin and scam platform to facilitate scam icos.

Best is to stay away from it.

This is from first page. Smiley
Some people really can't see the reality in front of their eyes. Some are angry because they missed the train, some are frustrated that they sold it for loss and never buy it again. People always find something to complain. The point is, you should buy WAVES. Wink
December 22, 2017, 02:13:44 PM
BREAKING - Waves AG has been registered. Officially a Swiss company now.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2017, 12:21:15 PM
Because it is the fastest blockchain in the world. at least the team says that
December 22, 2017, 12:02:59 PM
From Wavesplatform twitter feed... three hours ago

Waves-NG is coming! 7 hours and 400 blocks left to the activation of our fastest decentralised blockchain ever. Can't wait!

#WavesPlatform #WavesGoesNG #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency $Waves
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 11:42:40 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
actually thats the same question i have in mind,why do need to buy waves when
the coins has no promise of potential and not even making some movements.nmore waves
holders now are frustrated on what would be the development regarding the coins and regrets
why they invest on such coin

I honestly do not get anything you have written down. What do you mean that Waves has no promise and not making a movement? December has been crazy for Waves, and the value of the token has nearly doubled. How can you possibly be frustrated?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 22, 2017, 02:04:41 AM
I am not into WAVES since I am vocal that I support Ethereum but I'm currently reading replies about waves and it is interesting. Can someone give a me a good explanation on why I'll buy waves? I was using the wallet but honestly I'm having a hard time using it and the trades are not like with other wallets but still I'm open for your suggestions folks because I really want to know more about waves and planning to buy and hold for a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 22, 2017, 01:33:08 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
actually thats the same question i have in mind,why do need to buy waves when
the coins has no promise of potential and not even making some movements.nmore waves
holders now are frustrated on what would be the development regarding the coins and regrets
why they invest on such coin
Activity: 68
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
December 22, 2017, 01:02:03 AM
i think waves will be a big one in the future. This coin is promising. i bought around 500, but i think you should wait before selling them.
Activity: 110
December 22, 2017, 12:54:25 AM
My only current problem with waves is that most of the coins created there has no volume meaning there are not much traders who trade with the coins created there. I wish that more people will be able to be interested with waves and somehow be able to trade more on that platform compared with what is happening now.

someone has news of waves, today the update is presented ... 2017.12.22
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 10:18:15 AM
My only current problem with waves is that most of the coins created there has no volume meaning there are not much traders who trade with the coins created there. I wish that more people will be able to be interested with waves and somehow be able to trade more on that platform compared with what is happening now.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 09:59:48 AM
This coin has great potential and i am trying to add more of it. I believe waves earn to me much in the future. For now it is not too much important its prize up and down. All investors should wait to get big profit from waves.
Pages:
Jump to: