Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 8. (Read 55292 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 04, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
I dont understand this aswell here on bitcointalk we have toooo much waves fan but the price is not following waves fan guys. :\ are u guys all weak hands?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
Really exciting project indeed. I'll be investing in it as soon as I exit my BTG position.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 04, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
The price of everything has risen, the waves are still the same Cheesy
Anyone who makes a big investment is waiting for a long time. Could not make a big rise but time is coming. Waves that can not rise so often will experience a huge jump Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 04, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
What do you guys think that Waves will be worth after the release of smart contracts?
$25? $50?
I haven't really followed the competitors closely so I don't know how Waves compare to them.
Activity: 44
January 04, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
But a LITTLE bit of marketing would convince a lot of people to stick to WAVES, including myself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
January 04, 2018, 07:34:41 AM
Any investment is good, and any investment = risk. Risk = profit or loss. It is normal. Waves is doing good job, which is related to technical releases, makes cooperation, and its coherent with the vision of Ivanov. Future will show.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
I don't know because I am not a person who is interested in waves. Why is that? because I myself feel very difficult to ride the waves and even minimal once the profits obtained in the waves.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
Any news about Waves? Where will be next pump?

There won’t be any pump. The price will steadily grow. Waves is not a silly project made for pump and dump scenarios. It is rock solid, hence it won’t suffer from such thing.

I agree, its price increase is related strictly to realized milestones. So the price should grow stable with smart contracts implementation (for example).

Once Waves has finished the groundwork together with Deloitte, for the (legal) complience regarding ICO's I expect Waves to be one of the leading platforms in crypto. A lot of projects are currently overrated price wise, Waves isn't. It's a great time to buy!
Activity: 434
January 04, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
I think there are several reasons why buy waves, among them because the price is still cheap, so it is suitable for investment. the second reason for the development program of the waves itself, can be seen from the platform waves themselves are quite developed, they now tend to be more open, from the wallet bitcoin, zcash, ethereum, and also with the exchanger (wavesDEX). I think that's the reason why buying waves
Analysis is the key.
January 04, 2018, 04:13:09 AM

There won’t be any pump. The price will steadily grow. Waves is not a silly project made for pump and dump scenarios. It is rock solid, hence it won’t suffer from such thing.

I agree, its price increase is related strictly to realized milestones. So the price should grow stable with smart contracts implementation (for example).
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 03, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 09:10:07 PM
Activity: 56
January 03, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
sold team and project
Analysis is the key.
January 03, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
Hey all.  I use waves lite client wallet as most waves users.  Is there a way to check your entire waves history such as deposits/withdraws?  I went to recent transactions but it only show the last few months. 

Thanks.

Best thing to display this is using wavesgo or wavesexplorer websites. They're third party websites so never give your private key, use only your waves address to see your past transactions.

https://wavesexplorer.com/blocks
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 11:25:28 AM
Hey all.  I use waves lite client wallet as most waves users.  Is there a way to check your entire waves history such as deposits/withdraws?  I went to recent transactions but it only show the last few months. 

Thanks.

Best thing to display this is using wavesgo or wavesexplorer websites. They're third party websites so never give your private key, use only your waves address to see your past transactions.
Analysis is the key.
January 03, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Hey all have few questions.

I have coins that got sent to me to my waves wallet such as

waves community token
coffeecoin
eot token
core
mercury
voltroon
socl oceanlab
wavesnode.net
tokenloyalty.io
binancevote
bitcoin cash

Can you sell these and if so, where do you do it?  Because i have over 50 waves community token and according to coinmarketcap, these are around 5 dollars each.  So i could sell it for waves or btc on the waves exchange on the waves lite client for either waves or btc?  Thus its basically 250 dollars free for holding waves?  Can someone confirm this?

Also can someone tell me are those other coins i listed worth anything?  I even have bitcoin cash but its tiny like 1 dollar worth etc.  The other coins i dont have much its usually just 1 or maybe 2. 

Yes, you can sell almost all of them. You can sell them in the Waves wallet. I sold all my WCT but you might want to keep them in your wallet because I just learned that during the free airdrops, WCT holders are given priority, they said that in the tweet today, that may be the reason price spiked 100% today.
The ones you listed are worth something but not a lot and you can find the exchange rate in the wallet.

As for the tokenloyalty, I would recommend to hold, as we are launching ICO and the airdrop was performed for promotional purposes.

Token price varies in time and may be checked here: https://coinranking.com/coin/tokenloyaltyio-loyal

Each Waves wallet has built-in DEX Exchange, so you trade your tokens like in this example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSl7ft8s_s

Present status of the tokenloyalty is in our ANN thread.
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
Go to https://wavesexplorer.com/ and type your wallet address. You should be able to see your history. Waves is airdropping Liquid Tokens every week and they are quite valuable. 1 liquid token can be exchange for around 1 Waves so make sure to keep your Waves in your wallet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 30, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

Thanks.
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 09:29:54 PM

waves community token
coffeecoin
eot token
core
mercury
voltroon
socl oceanlab
wavesnode.net
tokenloyalty.io
binancevote
bitcoin cash

Can you sell these and if so, where do you do it?  Because i have over 50 waves community token and according to coinmarketcap, these are around 5 dollars each.  So i could sell it for waves or btc on the waves exchange on the waves lite client for either waves or btc?  Thus its basically 250 dollars free for holding waves?  Can someone confirm this?

Also can someone tell me are those other coins i listed worth anything?  I even have bitcoin cash but its tiny like 1 dollar worth etc.  The other coins i dont have much its usually just 1 or maybe 2. 

Yes, you can sell almost all of them. You can sell them in the Waves wallet. I sold all my WCT but you might want to keep them in your wallet because I just learned that during the free airdrops, WCT holders are given priority, they said that in the tweet today, that may be the reason price spiked 100% today.
The ones you listed are worth something but not a lot and you can find the exchange rate in the wallet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
December 23, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

waves community token
coffeecoin
eot token
core
mercury
voltroon
socl oceanlab
wavesnode.net
tokenloyalty.io
binancevote
bitcoin cash

Pages:
Jump to: