Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 18. (Read 55294 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 04:48:56 AM
Surf isn't just a DEX, that is just one facet of it, it has so much more to offer. Symbol development simpleness being one of those.Other DEX trades won't be able to provide fifty percent the technology that Surf can, once its out the Alpha phase i'm anticipating good stuff.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:35:51 PM
Im very curious to see how Waves NG turns out... if it is 50% as good as they say... Waves should easily go over 1bl$ cap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:21:36 PM
The only thing is that WAVES PLATFORM is quite buggy  Undecided Undecided Undecided Also, does not allow you to access your single private keys - had a nightmare experience using their app.

Where  is  bugged  waves?  It  works  very good

Activity: 136
November 09, 2017, 04:14:27 PM
The only thing is that WAVES PLATFORM is quite buggy  Undecided Undecided Undecided Also, does not allow you to access your single private keys - had a nightmare experience using their app.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
November 09, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
Just look at their development since their ICO, forget about the price.  They have done almost everything what they have promised, they have a lot of real life agreements and partnerships with various companies/authorities.  Sasha is a trust-able guy who fulfills his promises, and I have not even talked about they new roadmap.. Be patient, buy waves, retire.
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 02:38:33 PM
Surf is a lasting task. Excellent community. Lots of support, particularly from Russia. Wait around on Tokenomica to release quickly...it ought to give Waves a pleasant pump prior to the end of the yearBuy while its inexpensive
Activity: 224
October 26, 2017, 10:43:55 AM
Waves is quite nice token maybe but no one will ever know it or what LOL
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
October 26, 2017, 10:02:27 AM
Waves has a lot potencial with their dex, decentralized exchange wich makes the fees to return to the people wich hold and support waves, besides those they have in mind the smart contracts as ethereum does offer nowadays, soo once those will be implemented we can see a lot ICO using waves since the tokens will create bigger volume then nowadays, sharing the health with all owners.
Your right I agree, moreover it's seem waves have a bright future in crypto currency industry. I know one day this is follow the steps of ethereum in altcoin society because it's seems their price movement are incredibly increasing. Therefore I buy some of this coins and holding it due to I just want to wait the autumn season, because in that season waves coin was rapidly raising up.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 26, 2017, 09:29:55 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
Your question is very simple that's why i will try to short ans.In a word now waves is very effective and highest potential coin.Waves belong really good development.Definitely this is bright future coin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
October 26, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

Haha I was wondering when you would show up and spread FUD for Waves.

Answer the question instead of framing FUD
[/quote]

Okay my dear sir: I'm a big fan of the sea. I also like to surf. For surfing you need waves. I like waves. That's why I bought Waves tokens. Happy now? :-)
[/quote]

wait there is a coin called "fuck" ... i have an idea Kiss.. i will tell you guys later  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
October 26, 2017, 09:07:02 AM
$waves is the best investment atm with $bmc
Activity: 686
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 26, 2017, 08:39:25 AM
Do you guys think is it a good time to buy some waves?
If I had some money left I would definitively buy more. Its an awesome project and cheap as fuck right now.
That's decided then, I'm gonna buy some!

Don't put all your money at the same time. If you have $100 buy $20 worth Waves today, $20 next week, $20 next week etc.
We don't know if it's cheap or not right now. Maybe next week it will be cheaper.
Activity: 756
October 26, 2017, 08:29:17 AM
Waves has a lot potencial with their dex, decentralized exchange wich makes the fees to return to the people wich hold and support waves, besides those they have in mind the smart contracts as ethereum does offer nowadays, soo once those will be implemented we can see a lot ICO using waves since the tokens will create bigger volume then nowadays, sharing the health with all owners.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 26, 2017, 04:54:15 AM
Waves is so far away from being a scam. Just follow them a few weeks. They usually share many things. They dont hide. They update information. Moreover sasha is leading the project.

Yeah 100% a scam. Great interview with Sasha >>>

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

They are really clueless about what they are doing other than getting rich quick. Sasha is also not hiding it.

So for noobs >> stay  away from waves or get burnt

This interview is a joke. It was conducted by de rose who is a notorious for manipulating content and bullying his guests. The guy recently got into trouble when he said all women coders are bad on twitter. Enough with your nonsense. Its really a shame when trolls who are as worthless as you comment on a hardworking team that is actually building a good product. I have been following Waves for a long time now and they are always transparent in what they do. Not to mention, the product is top notch.

This interview is full and uncut. It makes clear what the intent is for such a platform and that is go generate as much as icos as possible enabling waves to collect all the transfer fees like a big gambling machine. Basically it's a multi level marketing ponzi scheme. The people doing their worthless icos are here all over the place defending waves. Everytime attention is given to technical flaws, right out scams people try to frame it as FUD. The only reactions are abstractions, far away from the content...reactions like "great project will go to 500" and more of that crap.

Things like Waves and their scammy ICOS will kill the serious cryptospace. Swallowing all the money that could have been used to solve a real world problem with blockchain technology. Instead the space is full with sharks looking for little fish to eat by calling outright scams great projects. As long as it benefits the moneyflow to their pockets.

So instead of playing on the person, play it on the content. But that will be difficult when the majority of the content consist of just some abstract marketing terms. No real world usecase are solved....nothing...just a cash generating ICO machine. Risk free and unregulated crowdfunding. An incubator for bad ideas and frauds. Just like the bitscan example in the interview.

House of cards....

There's always going to be Shit coins coming into the Market, many ICO will fail miserably on the Ethereum blockchain, it does not make it worthless.

Deloitte have just partnered with Waves, if they can come up with client solutions, for large companies that they work with who want to get involved with the block chain, it could become a successful partnership.
Is it true?I'm confused.I read several threads that wave is a good altcoin investment.It's good that I was able to see this post.I'm actually planning to add it in my portfolio.But then atleast I can weigh my decision to invest or not.

Don't give to much credit to the opinion of comp. His only goal is to make Waves look bad. Waves is awesome!
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
October 25, 2017, 03:16:06 PM
Do you guys think is it a good time to buy some waves?

If I had some money left I would definitively buy more. Its an awesome project and cheap as fuck right now.
That's decided then, I'm gonna buy some!
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 25, 2017, 10:32:15 AM
Waves is one of the most promising altcoins in the future in my opinion. Especially if we are willing to add portion of investment in it, would provide a double advantage. I am optimistic, Waves at least Q1 2018 will return above 100Ksat.
Same here I am also very positive about waves this will skyrocket in 2018 I am buying as many as I can everytime I have extra bitcoin from my other trades.
Activity: 363
October 25, 2017, 09:57:30 AM
Waves is so far away from being a scam. Just follow them a few weeks. They usually share many things. They dont hide. They update information. Moreover sasha is leading the project.

Yeah 100% a scam. Great interview with Sasha >>>

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

They are really clueless about what they are doing other than getting rich quick. Sasha is also not hiding it.

So for noobs >> stay  away from waves or get burnt

This interview is a joke. It was conducted by de rose who is a notorious for manipulating content and bullying his guests. The guy recently got into trouble when he said all women coders are bad on twitter. Enough with your nonsense. Its really a shame when trolls who are as worthless as you comment on a hardworking team that is actually building a good product. I have been following Waves for a long time now and they are always transparent in what they do. Not to mention, the product is top notch.

This interview is full and uncut. It makes clear what the intent is for such a platform and that is go generate as much as icos as possible enabling waves to collect all the transfer fees like a big gambling machine. Basically it's a multi level marketing ponzi scheme. The people doing their worthless icos are here all over the place defending waves. Everytime attention is given to technical flaws, right out scams people try to frame it as FUD. The only reactions are abstractions, far away from the content...reactions like "great project will go to 500" and more of that crap.

Things like Waves and their scammy ICOS will kill the serious cryptospace. Swallowing all the money that could have been used to solve a real world problem with blockchain technology. Instead the space is full with sharks looking for little fish to eat by calling outright scams great projects. As long as it benefits the moneyflow to their pockets.

So instead of playing on the person, play it on the content. But that will be difficult when the majority of the content consist of just some abstract marketing terms. No real world usecase are solved....nothing...just a cash generating ICO machine. Risk free and unregulated crowdfunding. An incubator for bad ideas and frauds. Just like the bitscan example in the interview.

House of cards....

There's always going to be Shit coins coming into the Market, many ICO will fail miserably on the Ethereum blockchain, it does not make it worthless.

Deloitte have just partnered with Waves, if they can come up with client solutions, for large companies that they work with who want to get involved with the block chain, it could become a successful partnership.
Is it true?I'm confused.I read several threads that wave is a good altcoin investment.It's good that I was able to see this post.I'm actually planning to add it in my portfolio.But then atleast I can weigh my decision to invest or not.
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
October 25, 2017, 09:38:28 AM
With all the positivity surrounding this coin it seems like a sure thing. I've been reading articles and comments about waves everywhere recently

Think I need to consider topping up my holdings  Tongue

Same, but it really appears to me that this is a patience game because waves's been really stubborn with its price, kinda worries me about it not going anywhere
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 25, 2017, 09:11:22 AM
Waves is one of the most promising altcoins in the future in my opinion. Especially if we are willing to add portion of investment in it, would provide a double advantage. I am optimistic, Waves at least Q1 2018 will return above 100Ksat.
Pages:
Jump to: