Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 22. (Read 55335 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 03:45:49 PM
I would buy as much as possible because price in near future will be higher than now. So if you can buy much waves just do it, recommended
Definitely, Buy WAVES. It's the next big thing. Waves will explod soon, these days a good pick as price seems like quite low. Buy now or regret later..
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
October 09, 2017, 11:29:25 AM
I was looking at coinmarketcap for potentialy good investments than I found Waves. I always had doubts about it but nowadays I think I changed my mind. It is more legit than %80 of altcoins.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 09, 2017, 11:27:25 AM
I would buy as much as possible because price in near future will be higher than now. So if you can buy much waves just do it, recommended
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 09, 2017, 06:40:25 AM
Create your own ICOs thats why
I think waves is a great altcoin. It has survived in tough times and the price is also increasing. It comes in the top five altcoins and it is a great achievement. It has even more potential than Neo and one day it will compete monero also. Personally, I don't think altcoins as the best investment but it is good to have a diversity of investment. This way, we can earn profits even if it is just few dollars.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 07, 2017, 12:17:58 PM
Have seen some good changes in the lite dex. I am sure there will be more released soon. With the price so low, it is a good time to bag a few!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 06:32:18 AM
Then that's a really good, live project with a great team which works closely with leading Russian companies.
trk
Activity: 228
October 07, 2017, 06:09:39 AM
I am watching it, placed some pennies on it and perhaps will add some more later  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 07, 2017, 05:16:09 AM
I think Waves is a great potential crypto coin. Waves has a great team with great ideas. Waves price is increasing. At the end of this year Waves price will be $10+. And It will continue. That's people buy Waves.

Waves is cheap now because of this general bearish trend for all altcoins. At the end of the bearish season, waves will be one of the most profitable investment ever. Even 10 20 usd is very cheap for such a project and team.

I agree. Waves is very very steady during this bearish season. I've seen project take a dive of 20-30%. Waves doesn't! Next year smart contracts will be in place, at which point Waves will go to the moon :-)
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 06, 2017, 10:50:36 PM
My simple reason is profitable, I'm sure in 2018 the price waves can go up to 200% and it's time for all of us to be able to get big profit by buying at this time because the price is still cheap.
Activity: 658
October 06, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
Waves is one altcoin that has special exchanges and also Waves has facilities for developers to create altcoin based Waves. Which of course, with these advantages Waves potentially have a good value for next few years.

I think there were campaigns requiring waves wallet specially when its being exchanged at their sites, they earned profits through it. Waves will be able to gain great potential higher value if we have to think for long term investments and those years to come might be your chance of making your life change. That's the very good reasons to invest for waves and many people is looking forward for the progress of this altcoin to have good future.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 06, 2017, 07:28:03 PM
This is a very good project and platform, we have the best chance to invest because at this time the price is still cheap and I'm sure waves will be successful as Ethereum is up thousands of percent this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 06, 2017, 03:33:53 PM
I think Waves is a great potential crypto coin. Waves has a great team with great ideas. Waves price is increasing. At the end of this year Waves price will be $10+. And It will continue. That's people buy Waves.

Waves is cheap now because of this general bearish trend for all altcoins. At the end of the bearish season, waves will be one of the most profitable investment ever. Even 10 20 usd is very cheap for such a project and team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
October 06, 2017, 02:09:51 PM
Lot's of people think Waves is the closest competitor of Ethereum.
It has successfully organized few ICO.
Waves has decentralized exchange which is one of the trending topic now.
So in my opinion waves future is very good.
Activity: 560
October 06, 2017, 12:56:04 PM
Waves is one altcoin that has special exchanges and also Waves has facilities for developers to create altcoin based Waves. Which of course, with these advantages Waves potentially have a good value for next few years.
Activity: 387
Merit: 186
October 06, 2017, 12:50:18 PM
Create your own ICOs thats why
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
October 06, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
I am a full time chartist and crypto trader since 2 years.
My workmate wrote a master thesis about BTC,Dash and XMR.
He is studying on the doctorate graduation and is using the waves platform for the dissertation.
He bought the first BTC around 70USD.

We have the same opinion about $waves!
It's one of the greatest crypto projects and it will be successful, waves offers the same capabilities to grow like ethereum a few months ago.
We are pretty sure waves will be a game changer in the crypto history

The two of us think waves will hit about 35 USD maybe this year, or at least in the year 2018.

best wishes
your Altcoinanalytics!

Waves: updated roadmap

Q4 2017
In October we plan to deploy Waves-NG. This is a remarkable new consensus algorithm based on Emin Gün Sirer’s Bitcoin-NG protocol. In bitcoin and classical blockchains, transactions are included in blocks and added to the blockchain retrospectively, once the next miner has been decided through the proof-of-work mechanism. This approach, along with block size, places fundamental limits on the throughput of the blockchain.

In bitcoin’s case, it’s somewhere around 3 transactions per second. Bitcoin-NG pre-selects the miner, which creates a “key block”, and then microblocks of transactions are added to this in more-or-less realtime. Throughput on the blockchain is then limited only by network speed. By implementing this approach, adapted for proof-of-stake, we expect Waves to be able to handle hundreds of transactions per second — making it the fastest blockchain in existence.

This huge and ground-breaking development will be accompanied by an update to the lite client in November. We’ll be calling this Blockchain OS 1.0 (the term ‘client’ is misleading for many users outside of crypto, and that’s the market we’re targeting). That will entail a full overhaul of the user interface, and some great new features for the DEX. We’ll also be releasing a block explorer in Q4, which will allow anyone to browse and search the blockchain easily.

With our network able to handle large transaction volumes, we’re going to be introducing several new features and services throughout next year. We will be implementing a form of smart contracts. As we’ve stated before, these won’t be quite the same as Ethereum’s Turing Complete contracts — we see risks to that approach, and there have been a few issues with Ethereum such as The DAO and the Parity wallet multisig vulnerability that demonstrate it can result in serious losses.

Waves’ smart contracts will be a more direct generalisation of bitcoin scripting that will be able to handle most of the same use cases without the security implications. It’s a better and safer approach for business logic, whilst still comprehensive in its capabilities.

Tokenomica will be launching next year too: this is an organisation that will enable compliant crowdfunds and share offerings on the blockchain, with full KYC where necessary. We expect this to be a big use case for Waves, and one that will bring many new users to our ecosystem. As we ramp up our business development and see new tranches of users and investors, we’ll also be releasing Blockchain OS 2.0: the second iteration of our reworked client.

Last of all we’ll be implementing a couple of new features in the protocol that people have been asking about for a while. We’ll have multisignature transactions, again improving security, and we plan to launch a blockchain messaging system that will enable fast, encrypted communication between users.

Join Wavescommunity: http://wavescommunity.com
Join Waves News channel: https://t.me/wavesnews
Join Waves Twitter: http://twitter.com/wavesplatform
Join Waves Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
October 05, 2017, 04:33:46 PM
waves price will increase more than neo's last increase. I compare both technologies and platforms, I see that waves is far better than neo and price will be higher for sure.
We only wait for new dex to be announced for use. It is expected to be ready for use this month, do expect a real increase in price to 25 usd
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 05, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

The price has to grow with respect to btc, not with respect to fiat. There should be a decouple with such term. It would be best if waves grows to >0.001 per btc rather than the other fiat conversion!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
October 05, 2017, 12:10:36 PM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

First, I would like to congratulate you for having 1000 waves in  your waves wallet. That's a huge amount anyway, actually I'm also saving waves in a long term holding. Because now I could say its cheap now and I believed that waves could be come 0.01BTC by next year, that's what I sense into it, waves will next into Ethereum for sure.
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 05, 2017, 06:22:47 AM
Its good coin to hold (for multiple reasons) but not if you just want to sell it for profit in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: