Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 25. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 03:08:20 AM
There are so many reasons to buy waves imho. I will try to works some out:

• Decentralized exchanges will declare centrale exchange obsolet by time
  • The founder (Sasha Ivanov, ex nxt member) is extremely good connected to politicans and industry insiders
  • Many upcoming ICOs which will drive price

* Tokenomica.com
* Waves NG
* Smart contracts
* New and improved DEX
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 27, 2017, 11:28:26 PM
I do not think coin waves will be big and famous like Etherium.
however, I bought some waves for gambling.
hopefully, can give me an advantage.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 07:04:45 PM
My opinion Waves potentially good for long term investment, the market fluctuation is growing and many ICO using this altcoin platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 06:53:07 PM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

According to my mentor waves is one of the best altcoins for investment because before December its price will be go up.
Yes youre right add more waves now and you will get the reward of your investment before the end of yr 2017.
I dont have supporting resouces for this but I am alwaya listening to my mentors advised he give me an updates for current events aside from what I did for searching news updates.
That is not the only reasons why I purchase Waves, even with all those features the coin can still collapse. The price is pretty neat compared to Litecoin and Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 05:11:11 PM
There are so many reasons to buy waves imho. I will try to works some out:

• Decentralized exchanges will declare centrale exchange obsolet by time
  • The founder (Sasha Ivanov, ex nxt member) is extremely good connected to politicans and industry insiders
  • Many upcoming ICOs which will drive price
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 04:47:16 PM
Waves are quite profitable to hold for short term. Fluctuations in market pretty good in my opinion, because price gap is slowly making my investment grow larger.
Totally agree with your way of thinking. WAVES really have potential, but now we are suffering the disadvantage of Bitcoin, all Altcoin are dumping. I hope in the future people will know about it more.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 23, 2017, 03:31:58 PM
Waves are quite profitable to hold for short term. Fluctuations in market pretty good in my opinion, because price gap is slowly making my investment grow larger.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 23, 2017, 02:46:24 PM
With the existence of several ICO projects that use the Wave platform of course this makes the Wave will grow again with the increasing popularity and confidence of all parties about the progress made in the wave and will be better if it can hold it as a long-term investment.

Is anyone here a bit frustrated that waves hasn't taken off yet?

The other thing i want to know is are there lot of ppl that got waves here when it was like under 50 cent and bought a lot of it?
We are currently in difficult times especially with all the measures taken by the Chinese government in the last weeks, and second I will not be surprised if people here bought when waves was very cheap, decentralized exchanges are very high in my priority list of things we need and also when it comes to investments because it is very obvious to me that we cannot continue with centralized exchanges due to how sensitive they are to government regulation.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
September 21, 2017, 08:29:44 PM
With the existence of several ICO projects that use the Wave platform of course this makes the Wave will grow again with the increasing popularity and confidence of all parties about the progress made in the wave and will be better if it can hold it as a long-term investment.

Is anyone here a bit frustrated that waves hasn't taken off yet?

The other thing i want to know is are there lot of ppl that got waves here when it was like under 50 cent and bought a lot of it?
Activity: 504
September 21, 2017, 05:48:00 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
September 21, 2017, 01:25:43 PM
Waves has potential.
Its specification is cool.
Should HODL more.

many crypto currencies have potential. I personally used to diversify risks, and not keep in one coin
Activity: 274
September 21, 2017, 05:58:42 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

According to my mentor waves is one of the best altcoins for investment because before December its price will be go up.
Yes youre right add more waves now and you will get the reward of your investment before the end of yr 2017.
I dont have supporting resouces for this but I am alwaya listening to my mentors advised he give me an updates for current events aside from what I did for searching news updates.

What is this based on? Why are you so confident of a rise in Waves? Genuine question. I've considered it for a while but haven't yet pulled the trigger. I've seen a few people refer to upcoming news/improvements/price hikes.
Activity: 140
September 21, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 05:36:06 AM
Well I think it's undervalued with huge growth potential
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 20, 2017, 08:30:11 PM
there are 4 reasons to buy WAVES
1 : trading for get profit short time.
2 : invest in WAVES-based platforms, primalbase examples, shadow tokens.
3 : for campaign participants requires waves for transaction fees.
4 : long term investments such as ETH , BTC and NEO.
Your fourth option is the most important one, waves is a good project and it is currently trading at half its all time high I will not be surprised if waves went 10 or even 20 times above its current price in the next 10 years, so it is definitely a coin that we need to hold for a long time, I have a small holdings of this coin but I plan to change this and buy a lot more in the next months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 11:19:18 AM
The lite version is not very optimised yet. Customisation is quite little (chart history, other tools) and makes long term trading a little difficult. I hope the new release will bring fresh features.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 17, 2017, 05:16:59 AM
they are finishing their credit day by day. there is no platform there is no volume. they should make put some real product.

What do you mean?

Waves has a working product and it's awesome. More and more ICO's are being launched on the Waves platform. The DEX doesn't have a huge volume but it's growing. Also, when the new DEX arrives, volume will rise quickly.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 09:37:59 AM
they are finishing their credit day by day. there is no platform there is no volume. they should make put some real product.
Activity: 157
September 16, 2017, 08:57:00 AM
Waves has potential.
Its specification is cool.
Should HODL more.
Activity: 630
September 16, 2017, 12:21:17 AM
I think Now its time to travel with waves in moon. 🚀🚀
As you Can see price of waves in stable for long time . I think Storm coming in Waves life.
Pages:
Jump to: