Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 23. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 104
Alaattin
October 05, 2017, 06:19:38 AM
Good team,good roadmap.Why we don't buy Waves?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 06:09:32 AM
Why buy waves?

New things to come:
Bitcoin NG-protocol to be implemented on 10 october (1000 transactions p/second)
Smart contracts
Selfregulated ICO's
New DEX GUI
Yesterday implemented to Indonesias largest trading website

+

Bullish chart

https://twitter.com/assassin7898/status/915862776144416768
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 05, 2017, 03:35:11 AM
possible scam 99% I don't recommend buy. but no problem if your interested buy waves price is also high but risk not to be sorry for a scam

Please substantiate such unfounded allegations. I would love to hear more from you.

Waves is a solid project with strong fundamentals. Hold untill next year and you will not be sorry.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
October 04, 2017, 05:39:29 PM
possible scam 99% I don't recommend buy. but no problem if your interested buy waves price is also high but risk not to be sorry for a scam

Stop creating new accounts to bash Waves man.

Activity: 504
October 04, 2017, 09:41:18 AM

I don't think the risk of buying and investing in Waves is high. Waves has got a name already, a little more established than many others here in cryptocurrencies. Calling new tokens that have not yet contributed or proven their worth in crypto may be done but not with waves. You may grab some waves and hold them long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
October 04, 2017, 09:24:04 AM
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 08:36:51 AM
Now it's tome to sell Waves. The value is growing up (2,76%) now. or do you the price will increase so far?

Something is going on right now and im not smart enoigh to know what.. so im holding
Activity: 616
October 04, 2017, 08:35:37 AM
Now it's tome to sell Waves. The value is growing up (2,76%) now. or do you the price will increase so far?

Don't sell! Waves is now live on the biggest crypto exchange in south-east Asia: Bitcoin.co.id.

Volume exceeded $500.000 in only one hour and keeps growing. Waves to the moon!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 08:33:02 AM
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2017, 09:11:56 AM
you can lend your waves and get another coin and more waves or if you get 10k waves you can get more please waves will be near ethereum believe me

Waves is a trusted coin. I am hodling waves also. But ETH is higher than Waves and more advanced obviously. I know Waves will soon get near ethereum but by that time ethereum has gone very far already. That would still be a good news if Waves will reach that.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 07:33:15 AM
Because of my luck, I feel like I am the one holding waves from moving higher. I own 1000 waves.
I sold Dash, Monero and Monaco 3 days ago to make quick money and buy them at lower price when a lot of coins were in red.
The day after i sold, Dash up 40%, Monaco up 60% and today before i could buy back Monero, it is up 60%
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 07:20:11 AM
It's not expensive and many people believe this coin. Thats why it have to be perspective
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
October 02, 2017, 03:21:42 AM
WAVES is making all the right moves! CEO always try to help projects on WAVES like ours!

Check out our ICO on WAVES, we just launched yesterday

https://hometoken.io/
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
October 02, 2017, 03:16:11 AM
Is WAVE at good price now? Looking at charts 4,53$ seems reasonable but not sure if it's such a unique coin that's worth buying in.
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
Nowadays it has good price, not maybe unique or giving more than anyone expected but still is doing some good thinks on market, so waves are still trying to do something.
I see there are many people who are getting interested and talking about waves. I myself do not really follow the news and facilities or innovations on the waves. can you tell me what is the advantage and unique things of waves so make a lot of people interested to buy and invest on waves? in addition to having a platform similar to Ethereum of course ?

In term of functionalities, Waves is still under development. The roadmap is very promising and the team always delivered the products.
Some big updates are going to be released, including the NG tech, which will make Waves the world fastest blockchain, and the new DEX UI, which is almost fast as a centralized exchange, with a crazy nice design.

Also we have a great CEO. He starts to be well known in Russian and chaining partnerships, meetings.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
Is WAVE at good price now? Looking at charts 4,53$ seems reasonable but not sure if it's such a unique coin that's worth buying in.
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
Nowadays it has good price, not maybe unique or giving more than anyone expected but still is doing some good thinks on market, so waves are still trying to do something.
I see there are many people who are getting interested and talking about waves. I myself do not really follow the news and facilities or innovations on the waves. can you tell me what is the advantage and unique things of waves so make a lot of people interested to buy and invest on waves? in addition to having a platform similar to Ethereum of course ?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
October 01, 2017, 06:59:09 PM
well im not leasing my waves.  Then why am i getting these tokens i listed above?

So if i lease them, not only do i get what i get but i get more waves?  Someone mentioned its a very very tiny amount. 

10k waves is a lot of waves and i dont think much people have that many unless they bought it at say 1 dollar or less.    Or of course if they have lot of money.

What do you mean waves will be near ETH?  You think it will hit ETH prices of like 300 dollars etc?

But i like to know about those others tokens that i mentioned.  Does anyone here have those tokens i posted above who did not lease their coins?
October 01, 2017, 06:56:15 PM
I just looked on waves community token and apparently its like 1 dollar for each coin that you could sell it for?  And only place to sell it is at Waves Decentralized Exchange?

So its called waves community on the waves wallet but its called waves community token?

Wait so if i buy more waves and keep them in my waves wallet, then i get more waves community token?  Because even if these tokens are worth 1 dollar each, well its not bad getting 5-10 dollars a month free if you know what i mean.  Can someone here confirm this is true?

And can someone tell me what about other tokens like

wavesnode.net
mcfly
eot token
core
mercury
grantsbounty
socl oceanlab
voltroon

Can you sell these or not?  Because even if these things are worth say 25 cents each, hey not bad getting free tokens.  Or of course these tokens getting higher in price etc.

Activity: 157
October 01, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
you can lend your waves and get another coin and more waves or if you get 10k waves you can get more please waves will be near ethereum believe me
October 01, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
Okay i just noticed many of these are shown in portfolio in my waves wallet.

so there are assets like wavesnode.net, socl oceanlab, grantsbounty etc. 

The one with the biggest balance is waves community but its very little still. 

CAn someone explain why certain of these asset names have a green check mark and others don't?

And why do some of them have false or true under re-issuable?

I see an option to transfer as well for these things.  The thing is i never leased any of my waves.  So can someone explain this?  Thus i have a tiny balance in many of these tokdens/coins.
October 01, 2017, 06:42:17 PM
How much waves do you have about about and how much tokens/coins are you getting?  I have waves and do not lease them and keep it in waves wallet but i notice i received lot of coins like the ones i mentioned earlier.  How do you know if you have thousands of smartre tokens there etc?

For exam ple i received

mercury
socl oceanlab
voltroon
waves community
wavesnode.net

But many of these were very tiny amounts like 0.0003 etc.

Can someone tell me how you can even sell them if u can?

Pages:
Jump to: