Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 49. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 21, 2017, 05:00:36 AM
How long do you guys think we should hold? And what is the price prediction? $25? $50? $100? $500? I only have 104 Waves and those I bought by selling my mined coins.

If someone knows it please send me a message.
I plan on holding it for a long time. Once it starts moving in an uptrend and reches the top and loses steam then i will probably sell some. In my opinion WAvES will be like ethereum. I own a 1000 coins and plan on adding more when i have money. 😭 missed buying in the selloff at $2 because i had no more money to buy. Now its already at $3.4
I missed buy Waves when the price still cheap. But in currently, Waves not best choice for long term, I think we can invest to other altcoin use Waves platform as MobileGo, the price of MobileGo still very cheap with potential of this coin

Bingo....again a waves ico preaching in his own church ......suretly....

Smells like multi level marketing

Basically the only people here shouting empty promises and delusional predictions (without ANY arguments) are the ICO pushers themselves......

Hiiiiiii comp o//
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 21, 2017, 04:56:07 AM
How long do you guys think we should hold? And what is the price prediction? $25? $50? $100? $500? I only have 104 Waves and those I bought by selling my mined coins.

I plan on holding it for a long time. Once it starts moving in an uptrend and reches the top and loses steam then i will probably sell some. In my opinion WAvES will be like ethereum. I own a 1000 coins and plan on adding more when i have money. 😭 missed buying in the selloff at $2 because i had no more money to buy. Now its already at $3.4
I missed buy Waves when the price still cheap. But in currently, Waves not best choice for long term, I think we can invest to other altcoin use Waves platform as MobileGo, the price of MobileGo still very cheap with potential of this coin

Bingo....again a waves ico preaching in his own church ......suretly....

Smells like multi level marketing

Basically the only people here shouting empty promises and delusional predictions (without ANY arguments) are the ICO pushers themselves......

July 21, 2017, 04:17:30 AM
Waves seem expensive now in my opinion.
Most of the altcoins decreased while BTC increasing in the last days, while Waves kept increasing even more than Bitcoin.
I am planning to get in the boat after some correction in Waves price.

My guess is that Waves will climb to $6+ in the next month, so it's still pretty cheap at the moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
July 21, 2017, 03:49:30 AM
Most of the altcoins decreased while BTC increasing in the last days, while Waves kept increasing even more than Bitcoin.
me too . I think Waves will have a very high price in August because it has a good foundation and a very cheap price at the moment. I have invested 70% of my assets in waves because I am sure that I will be profitable and will wait 3-4 months
Activity: 574
July 21, 2017, 02:32:49 AM
Activity: 419
July 21, 2017, 01:38:53 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 21, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
July 20, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
July 20, 2017, 03:23:53 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 20, 2017, 03:03:30 PM
Waves coin or waves platform seems promising project, Decentralized exchange DEX, updates every day, successful ICOs raised million of dollars, its totally worth holding. 

Agree, rushing to buy some and wait!
The only limit is liquidity at the moment...
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
July 20, 2017, 01:47:56 PM
Waves coin or waves platform seems promising project, Decentralized exchange DEX, updates every day, successful ICOs raised million of dollars, its totally worth holding. 
July 20, 2017, 06:22:12 AM
Its worth to hold waves in altcoin announcement thread you can find lots of ICO happening based on waves platform also they introduced new Lease wave in their platform its really good to hold long term.

So explain me what real world usecase waves is solving other than solving problems for scammy icos that could not get funding using regular methods? It's basically nothing more than providing for an unregulated environment for sharks to rip off little fish by promising them the Bitcoin dream. To get rich by buying crap non usable tokens. Only few ppl get rich.  The ico guys and the waves guys

Good ICO read

https://hackernoon.com/dear-sec-icos-tokens-are-killing-innovation-2f8d287f88c3

Haha I was wondering when you would show up and spread FUD for Waves.

Answer the question instead of framing FUD

Okay my dear sir: I'm a big fan of the sea. I also like to surf. For surfing you need waves. I like waves. That's why I bought Waves tokens. Happy now? :-)

I thought so. Probably this is the logic of the small (shrinking) group of people holding on to their waves. Either they think that or need to do damage control because they bought the scamcrap and bought the coin at ATH.
July 20, 2017, 06:17:35 AM
Its worth to hold waves in altcoin announcement thread you can find lots of ICO happening based on waves platform also they introduced new Lease wave in their platform its really good to hold long term.

So explain me what real world usecase waves is solving other than solving problems for scammy icos that could not get funding using regular methods? It's basically nothing more than providing for an unregulated environment for sharks to rip off little fish by promising them the Bitcoin dream. To get rich by buying crap non usable tokens. Only few ppl get rich.  The ico guys and the waves guys

Good ICO read

Okay my dear sir: I'm a big fan of the sea. I also like to surf. For surfing you need waves. I like waves. That's why I bought Waves tokens. Happy now? :-)
July 20, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

Good ICO read

July 20, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

Good ICO read

July 20, 2017, 05:54:35 AM

Good ICO read

Activity: 910
July 20, 2017, 03:26:06 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
July 19, 2017, 11:17:10 PM
Hey all.  Does anyone think waves has the possibility to be like bitcoin where it could go up to 1000 dollars?  Or even 2000 dollars?  Because right now its obviously very cheap to buy waves and you could buy lot of it now.  Because if you buy 1000 waves now, it would be 3000 dollars.  But if those waves go to 1000 per coin, thats 1 million dollars.

What is the highest you can expect waves go up to?  Is 100 even possible?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 07:35:56 PM
WAVES is a cool ETH and it is like a better version of it.
Another advantage, as it is similar, WAVES can sync token from ETH.
ETH guys should be very careful about it, it is likely also that Waves is starting to have a grip.

A good idea to add more.
Pages:
Jump to: