Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 50. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 19, 2017, 03:00:44 PM
Buy Waves bc it will replace ETH one day...

(Or not...)
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
July 19, 2017, 02:36:27 PM
ETH gateway working! Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 19, 2017, 11:35:42 AM
There are lots of reason to hold waves its dev team really innovative recently announced leasing waves and also there is lots os ICO happening based on waves unlike before most happening only on Ethereum platform

yeah my friends keep telling the i need to save some wave his always saying every time we meet can

i think his inlove wavesplatform
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
July 19, 2017, 09:51:10 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

I think you should keep it, WAVE is a real potential coin, it can become famous in the future, a new platform will be noticed, and then you will get more profit. .

right. and today we got the next news...

Waves launches Eth gateway!! You need the newest client (0.4.30) to use it -> https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases

Activity: 585
Merit: 100
July 19, 2017, 05:41:53 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.

I think you should keep it, WAVE is a real potential coin, it can become famous in the future, a new platform will be noticed, and then you will get more profit. .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 05:35:49 AM
There are lots of reason to hold waves its dev team really innovative recently announced leasing waves and also there is lots os ICO happening based on waves unlike before most happening only on Ethereum platform
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 18, 2017, 07:31:07 PM
Waves is a solid project if you want to get in it seems this is the right moment since most coins crashed just a few days ago, so you could get some cheap waves.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
July 18, 2017, 02:34:02 PM
WAVES is a sleeping giant if you have patience to wait more than one year holding the coin profit grantee because sahsha's team getting bigger every day but only for those have a good stock not needed soon .
Well, Waves like ETH in October 2016, it have a platform blockchain very good and some ICOs project promising and success as MobileGo, ZrCoin although they are still low price Smiley. But just need waiting, the result in future not bad with person can patience
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 18, 2017, 02:16:44 PM
I think i did not get my WCT. Where can I check if I received some?

waveswallet.io

You must keep your Waves there and lease them. Wink

Ah, i have. I received a miner reward. Is that what they mean with airdrops?
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
July 18, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

waveswallet.io

You must keep your Waves there and lease them. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 18, 2017, 01:56:57 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
July 18, 2017, 01:40:05 PM
WAVES is a sleeping giant if you have patience to wait more than one year holding the coin profit grantee because sahsha's team getting bigger every day but only for those have a good stock not needed soon .
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 01:34:59 PM

I guess you just hold Waves in your wallet.
The airdrop checks for Waves balances on all addresses and drops coins in proportion to your holdings.

oh ok thank you.  I have my waves at bittrex. will i still get airdrops?

Exchanges are excluded from Airdrops, so you will not receive any airdrop benefits.

This is a quote from their own blog:
WCT will be distributed in stages over a period of 9 months to all Waves holders excluding exchanges. Distribution will take place on the 15th of each month based on a snapshot of WAVES balances. 20% of all WCT assets will be distributed in the first month, with 10% distributed each subsequent month. In this way WCT will constantly add value to all active holders.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49

Thank you for that.  I will have to pull these waves out into a wallet!! - May I ask for advice on the best waves wallet?

They have a Chrome app which works as lite wallet. Works well for me.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

The airdrop checks for Waves balances on all addresses and drops coins in proportion to your holdings.

Exchanges are excluded from Airdrops, so you will not receive any airdrop benefits.

WCT will be distributed in stages over a period of 9 months to all Waves holders excluding exchanges. Distribution will take place on the 15th of each month based on a snapshot of WAVES balances. 20% of all WCT assets will be distributed in the first month, with 10% distributed each subsequent month. In this way WCT will constantly add value to all active holders.

Thank you for that.  I will have to pull these waves out into a wallet!! - May I ask for advice on the best waves wallet?
waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

No you won't better to keep them in your own wallet.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

waiting to explode
July 18, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 18, 2017, 04:48:07 AM
Waves is good and I think this coin will reach 100 dollars before end of this year so its better to buy more waves in this month before its too late. More waves that you have more chances to earn more profit. Until now the waves signature campaign is still open so for sure the price will increase more i hope the price of waves before end of this month will be 20 dollars so i can make a lot of profit. Buy more waves guys. Dont forget to buy waves.
Pages:
Jump to: