Pages:
Author

Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange - page 14. (Read 16179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
there are even worse exchanges with much more problems out there than this small exchange that nobody even knows about or uses!

there is currently cryptopia which people are reporting some issues with their deposit/withdrawals and some coin issues.
there is the big exchange called bittrex which has been scamming their users for months now.
there is the biggest exchange poloniex which is anything but user friendly and they don't give a shit about their customers.
there is Yobit which has a large volume but it is the shadiest exchange that ever existed.

and lots more.
the problem is we are stuck with bad exchanges all around so we are forced to choose bad instead of worse.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Well this is not good, maybe someone can come up with another exchange.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Yes Stocks.Exchange is using people's deposits to gen masternodes.

Coin gets listed on Stocks, Mno gets added.

Everyone sends there coins to stocks, stocks uses them to create mns and gain profits.

Then dump there generated coins first after that releases everyone elses coins.

NEVER USE THIS
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't see how the boycott would work, because most of the people using these exchanges are online users and it is a global market with 24/7 uptime. I think what we can do is to continue to expose this likely bad practices they are carring out on their exchange
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
that is a really frustrating Exchange, i can say that my Deposits took some Time but my Withdrawals were always quite fast (not BTC nor LTC), will not use SE again if i can avoid it.
Activity: 27
According to the coins, they have coins on their purses for 2 days already and are not displayed in the interface. What the hell is the bench?
I already wrote 6 times to technical support (they answered before in a couple of hours), but now I wait 2 days for their answer about my coins. Because of them, I lost most of the profits and went into minus through their fault. And so far no one has answered me. And the coins lie on their purses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have already lost my btc on one shit exchange - coinsmarket.
The stock.exchange is as shitty as the coinsmarket, so I withdrew all the funds and will never again trade there.

both look like phishing sites and people act surprised when they get robbed
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I have already lost my btc on one shit exchange - coinsmarket.
The stock.exchange is as shitty as the coinsmarket, so I withdrew all the funds and will never again trade there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
This is the most terrible exchange of all that is on the market, had a lot of problems in time with the withdrawal of different coins
Activity: 686
Same happened to my deposit on digifel. They transferred to another wallet to create masternode.

https://explorer.digifel.net/tx/8c8fac8f7b1a78252a4b7b9eabe78fa8a93ae595f8c62cabf39bb81ddb75b0e8
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
You bring up a very valid power of the community, one that can help a lot of people positively, and warn and keep scammers or laxity at bay. Both an incentive and a deterrent. Thank you!
Activity: 45
Piece of shit exchange run by pieces of shit.

I hate them and hope to never have to use their site again.

I agree with the exchange order list above.
Activity: 319
My EXUS is there too.

They also running MN from my XARU and VANTAUR

Stocks are thieves

Scam exchange
Activity: 84
Too they are insolent, We must drive out the centralized exchanges that do so. They already have a commission of 0.2% and want more and more. They do not understand that this will lead to the fact that they refuse. They do not work honestly and no one will trust them.

I waited 2 days for the coins to be shown in my wallet (I saw on the block conductor that it had already arrived and the network confirmed very much in a couple of hours) and the coins lie on their purse. I wrote in Support they are silent for the second day. and I do not see my coins on deposit

I propose to get rid of them and move to decentralized exchanges.

By the way crypto-bridge.org (this is not advertising) but they are decentralized and I never had any problems and I'm not worried that the exchange will be hacked and I will not get my coins. Everything works very quickly. In my opinion, so far one of the best.

BEST exchanges for masternode coins(start small and gradually go bigger in this order):

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

people listing coins should follow this order and the MN coin will be a huge success
also make sure you list on MNO as soon as it is on first exchange
Activity: 195
Merit: 101

stocks.exchange make masternodes from coins deposited by users.

It's why sometimes deposit and withdraw take so long

just don't keep your coins there

That really sucks. Not professional and no ethic move. I haven't used the exchange but sounds like it is really crap. What tokens do they have in listing that don't have other exchanges?
Too they are insolent, We must drive out the centralized exchanges that do so. They already have a commission of 0.2% and want more and more. They do not understand that this will lead to the fact that they refuse. They do not work honestly and no one will trust them.

I waited 2 days for the coins to be shown in my wallet (I saw on the block conductor that it had already arrived and the network confirmed very much in a couple of hours) and the coins lie on their purse. I wrote in Support they are silent for the second day. and I do not see my coins on deposit

I propose to get rid of them and move to decentralized exchanges.

By the way crypto-bridge.org (this is not advertising) but they are decentralized and I never had any problems and I'm not worried that the exchange will be hacked and I will not get my coins. Everything works very quickly. In my opinion, so far one of the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
The first and last time i tried accessing stock exchange was so frustrating. I could not but opt out of it.
Activity: 84
Fee when deposit is not normal.

what do you mean?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Fee when deposit is not normal.
Pages:
Jump to: