Pages:
Author

Topic: Why creating more coins. - page 12. (Read 1999 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:01:49 AM
Unfortunately, the bulk of ICO was created for earnings and not for project development. On the wave of HYIP 2017 and the success of many ICOs, more and more empty tokens were created , which thousands are now useless to no one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:44:45 AM
There is many people who has different vision on the cryptocurrency. And if one have an instrument for creating his own coin, he will obviously create it. Why he should deny himself the pleasure of creating a new cryptocurrency?
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
I think this is a bad plan for growth should be rather more different projects with large coverage areas. Then we start to grow and develop. A large number of projects is a healthy competition among the products and they need to create and improve their projects for survival.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 03, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
Ideas are simply endless. When someone thinks of something awesome and it has blockchain applications, there's a good chance that they will creat a coin for it. Though there's a much more common reason that is greed. Some guy will conduct an ICO to get rich overnight and some greedy investor will be trapped and this is an endless cycle.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 03, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
Its normal becouse everyday new users coming to crypto world and with them new ideas coming here and very soon tokens will be everywhere i belive ,some new tokens coming others go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 03, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
I doubt that several projects will be combined.  Most likely this will happen if they pursue the same goals and are not greedy!  Although it would not be bad!
Activity: 22
October 03, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
There are 3 reasons for it
1) Some 'creators' of the coins believe their product is unique and solve some problems that major currencies have.
2) They issue tokens as shares
3) They did a very bad market research
Activity: 280
October 03, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
“The first step is to find a community and build a currency around them rather than building a currency and expecting everyone to show up,”
“It has to be sensitive to their needs and be relevant to their cultural heritage and background.”
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
I also believe that every niche in the service sector should be monetized. again this all improves the quality of life of people all over the world.
Yes, I agree — this is how life improvement is the main direction of the crypto industry as a whole.
October 03, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
many coins are fraudsters, or simply can not realize their intentions - so time is needed for implementation. every day is another step forward. therefore it is impossible to stop - only in the future. over time, many will disappear forever - but how to achieve experience without many mistakes? so I think you need a mono of projects - coins !!
October 03, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
Yes, I agree a new coin - a new project = all this leads to the advancement of progress. and improving the credibility of the structure as a whole.
Activity: 5
October 03, 2018, 04:51:10 AM
Many of them are really just a scam project. They created a coin based on the coins already available. Marketing and selling to those who are hamsters of cheap. After earning money, they will not market the project anymore.
October 03, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
I also believe that every niche in the service sector should be monetized. again this all improves the quality of life of people all over the world.
October 03, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
My opinion should be a lot of coins, not only for competition, but also for the development of many compartments of the industry. be it just an enterprise, be it a new program.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 25, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.

The simple explanation maybe the erc20 platform allows it to happen and its not controllable anyway and because nowadays the so called blockchain is now common knowledge to some others thats why they think that creating coins can help them, in fact this scenario has been adapted by scammers and hackers to create coins to scam others, so lets be more cautious and careful in investing coins and ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Ideally, each coin represents a new idea, a new solution for solving an existing problem. Competition among the ideas leads to the progress.
Evolution is natural and a fantastic way to grow. The market has to self-regulate and  to sort out the duplicates and the copycats.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
Just people are such creatures that they will always have little money. Therefore even in the name of more and more coins. I think that all the same they will disappear because in them no one will invest. Will invest only in those coins that will be popular.
Activity: 43
September 25, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
If currency of the crypto market will be huge then it's makes crypto user confused. And many of them are scam and these cheated people. And that's felt bad effect on crypto.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 10:46:24 PM
Each new coin/token has it own project and technology and purpose Smiley. New coin/token created with main purpose that improve crypto world and seem like there are few coins/tokens are doing it really well Smiley. Beside I think it's also really good for traders and investors cause they'll have more choice to invest their money in Smiley.

Agreed, Blockchain technology is comparatively a new approach to Digitization. A good number are still adopting Blockchain technology into their ecosystem. Each Token/coin has it's own backings and problems which the solve. The cryptocurrency market is big enough to harbour all of it not only Bitcoin. What makes Bitcoin different is simply because it was the first digital currency to be created.
Activity: 403
September 22, 2018, 09:17:32 PM
With recent market situation, I begin wondering why creating more coins. Does it means that if all effort is put on bitcoin, the community will not achieve her goal? If that is true, why not we maintain the existing ones to enable them have more stability and gain global recognition.
Some of the said coins are duplicating functions, why not merge coins with same functions to enable the community grow faster.
Currently some investor are passing through hard times and if all our effort is targeted towards the first 10 or 20  widely known coins, their standard is maintain, investors will be happy.
They come to the crypto market to compete, to be the best and gain the trust of investors, but that is not what they get, most investors still believe in the top rankings such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, so dear to those who have developed projects to bring new coins to the market, it is not profitable but often the items used to get temporary profits, everything becomes hampered after many coins are listed here.
Pages:
Jump to: