Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto Marketet Is Dumping Drastically !! - page 5. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
To me crypto world market nowadays is taken another dimension and most investors trying to caution themselves  because no one ready to lost his or her resources again and the interest is getting down everyday.
If you look at it in the long term, you will know that the short term price reduction will have a drastic change in the next years to come.
For those who are entering into this market to make quick money, what they will keep on experiencing is totally fall or complaining is price loss.

Nothing is easy and only if the luck is good you end up making Quick money. It is not a Get rich quick scheme is what is bitcoin about and those joining for this only should avoid it . Also if you would like to invest for long term then it is good idea to do it .
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
That just how market goes mate even gold and fiat currency doesn't always maintain its all time high sometimes it needs correction so is bitcoin, given its decentralize nature no one could possibly maintain its current price in short volatility is inevitable for crypto currency like bitcoin.
Even centralized commodities dont get a stable price for long. Bitcoin volatility is lesser than gold to a great extent. The current slow dump occurring over a period of few weeks does not really matter because soon a bull pump may start. In other words, centralization and volatility are not directly related.

Maybe try learning reading technical analysis to predict the price dump and not get shock when the price falls.
Tech analysis always a 50-50 predictor. Its not confirmatory and the opposite is always possible. But we can get idea of the trend only when it start to appear. Other than that price dumps if they bring a shock, that person should stop trading because we dont want anybody to fall sick seeing the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
That just how market goes mate even gold and fiat currency doesn't always maintain its all time high sometimes it needs correction so is bitcoin, given its decentralize nature no one could possibly maintain its current price in short volatility is inevitable for crypto currency like bitcoin. Maybe try learning reading technical analysis to predict the price dump and not get shock when the price falls.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
There is nothing to do with people dumping , as we all know crypto is volatile and no one can predict what will happen in a few minutes or tomorrow, crypto is still a big gamble for everyone of us, you invest ofcourse you have to be ready, also this might have to do with christmas and new year, they might taking money and preparing for it , we can't control that, as an investor tou have to be ready everytime, good luck I hope I answer your question
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

Yeah,,, nothing means anything in Bitcoin. Nothing also will result in an expected outcome, and there is not always a reason for something drastic to happen. This is simply the way Bitcoin is. It can and will go up and down in 10% in a day if not more. That is simply the case we have to accept for it, and there is no point in finding out why it happened. IT just is.
In my opinion, if we position ourselves as a trader then we must find out what causes it. Because the information is important for us to use as a reference in selling / buying orders. And also as a reference for the future.Surely it will be repeated again as you said this is something that did happen in the crypt market. So it should be utilized for our benefit
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
There is continued uptrend and low trend. This is the regular growth pattern of bitcoin. Nothing to complicate with this, when the market moves from $7500 range to $9500 it doesn't mean it is uptrend and falling back doesn't mean to be a down trend. If I'm not wrong, dumping is a process that happens very rare with bitcoin. From my understanding it happened once after the price reaching the ath, and further such a kind of growth in large scale as well drop hasn't happened then.

Yeah,,, nothing means anything in Bitcoin. Nothing also will result in an expected outcome, and there is not always a reason for something drastic to happen. This is simply the way Bitcoin is. It can and will go up and down in 10% in a day if not more. That is simply the case we have to accept for it, and there is no point in finding out why it happened. IT just is.
legendary
I noticed before that Bitcoin price will drop in every weekend but now Bitcoin price was struggling to surge back in the market.
The weekend drop in price is often a point of interest. Some say that people cash out some coins to spend on stuff with friends and family, going out, party and so on. Typically what a "normal" human would do.

I consider that Bitcoin's price is unpredictable and there's nothing we can do is to hold longer if we don't see our profit were there. We will wait for a very promising event which is near to happen. The next halving scalability which is all crypto enthusiasts talking about that. Or, that was the same to BAKKT that nothings happen to bitcoin price.
BAKKT was said to be sold news to some bigger investors. What they did was they sold their news and those who got the news dumped. But the truth of these statements cannot be confirmed but only speculated at. Lets accept it for now and not waste time trying to dig out an unending hole.

Halving is the next event that bitcoin users are looking forward to hoping it would bring the next bullrun. But who knows, we may have another bullrun very soon.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
~snip~
Bitcoin however will be going up and down, more up because of acceptance by bigger population and use. At this point of the year the market is a bit stagnant at the 8.5k USD mark but we might see some good movements soon at the end of the year.
^ I noticed before that Bitcoin price will drop in every weekend but now Bitcoin price was struggling to surge back in the market.
I consider that Bitcoin's price is unpredictable and there's nothing we can do is to hold longer if we don't see our profit were there. We will wait for a very promising event which is near to happen. The next halving scalability which is all crypto enthusiasts talking about that. Or, that was the same to BAKKT that nothings happen to bitcoin price.
legendary
I still save a lot of tokens from the results of following the bounty program. There hasn't been a single token that increased from the beginning I saved them. Now it seems more difficult for a new token to rise to the surface and the price soared in the market. So I think it's no longer effective now to save a token for the long term.
Those coins will never be worth anything so you should say goodbye to them for now and hope that in the next coming 100years that project becomes something worth, but by that time you will have probably passed on the coins to your next generation. Wink

However this is an indirect effect of bitcoin being low and altcoins following suit. They dont have any organic growth of their own until whales pump and dump them so this is the end result.

Bitcoin however will be going up and down, more up because of acceptance by bigger population and use. At this point of the year the market is a bit stagnant at the 8.5k USD mark but we might see some good movements soon at the end of the year.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I still save a lot of tokens from the results of following the bounty program. There hasn't been a single token that increased from the beginning I saved them. Now it seems more difficult for a new token to rise to the surface and the price soared in the market. So I think it's no longer effective now to save a token for the long term.
That's why many hunters learned from this experienced they are now quickly dumped after receiving the token/coin.  Not letting the token being stucked and being forgotten. Hunters will get every opportunities to avoid being trapped and not being affected to any market dumped.
There's always volatility and if you understand how things works then you will survive to this industry.

Those case is freaking crazy since when you though the market  goes  up and suddenly it  dumps it can create  panics and actually I sold my tokens/coins for cheaper price  that's why I get less way back 2018 for that I learned a valuable lesson on not  to hold so much since it kills you deeply. That's why it's better to become a conservative holder right now so that we can earn on good opportunities and will not be left back when market crash.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
That's why many hunters learned from this experienced they are now quickly dumped after receiving the token/coin.  Not letting the token being stucked and being forgotten. Hunters will get every opportunities to avoid being trapped and not being affected to any market dumped.
There's always volatility and if you understand how things works then you will survive to this industry.
The movement price of altcoin especially new altcoin will more volatile when the exchange has accepted it. You have to know this site https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ because most of the altcoin who meet gainer and loser in price are new altcoin.

This thing has pointed out and you can take it as a reason that if you have got a token either from bounty or you were participated at an IEO/ICO you have to think a thousand of times to choose long term investment on it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
It's better to stay calm when you see the dump happens if you choose the long term investment because the market will always be like that. We don't need to worry, but we can use the dump moment to buy more amount of the coin so we will have more amounts to be sold at a higher price. The dump moment will not always happen at the market because that will only occur for some time, so you will have the best moment to buy more at a low price.

But usually, after the dump comes, the price will be back to the price before, so you can see that your chance to buy at a low price will be there while you will also have an opportunity to sell it back when the price is back to the high price.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I see prices are still stable, in all markets the movement is still normal as usual, only some of the coins are dumping, namely shitcoin, each price goes down and up, it will not always be permanent because there is a time to follow the same chart as before
There is continued uptrend and low trend. This is the regular growth pattern of bitcoin. Nothing to complicate with this, when the market moves from $7500 range to $9500 it doesn't mean it is uptrend and falling back doesn't mean to be a down trend. If I'm not wrong, dumping is a process that happens very rare with bitcoin. From my understanding it happened once after the price reaching the ath, and further such a kind of growth in large scale as well drop hasn't happened then.

that is true because the price movement that happens is only a normal fluctuation, because prices will rise and fall regularly throughout the day, although sometimes a decline is sharper than an increase but that does not mean a scary dumping because prices are still moving in a pattern line that will at least have a recovery the next fast one
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
To me crypto world market nowadays is taken another dimension and most investors trying to caution themselves  because no one ready to lost his or her resources again and the interest is getting down everyday.
If you look at it in the long term, you will know that the short term price reduction will have a drastic change in the next years to come.
For those who are entering into this market to make quick money, what they will keep on experiencing is totally fall or complaining is price loss.
legendary
Activity: 3164
I see prices are still stable, in all markets the movement is still normal as usual, only some of the coins are dumping, namely shitcoin, each price goes down and up, it will not always be permanent because there is a time to follow the same chart as before
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
The market dumped back in Q1 of 2019 because a massive panic sell has occur in all the markets and everyone thought on their investments and they instantly decided to sell and cash out from cryptos and after a few weeks bitcoin recovered.

We enjoyed those market dumps, smart investors can start to pick up again because the price is at a discount.

Now in q4 of 2019 we saw the same scenario when Bitcoin suddenly dropped in price and everyone started to panic ( lots of threads were opened in speculation ) and sell thinking that it will go again to 3000-4000k$ which was not the case as last night we saw how strong Bitcoin recovered in about 2 hours. What I have notice is that people still haven't learn anything from previous Bitcoin dumps...absolutely nothing, they still panic sell and they still panic buy creating confusing in their minds...

If you are referring to the massive pump from $7400-$9800 yes, it was a good bounce and recovery. But as soon as it almost $10k, people started to dump again, and it went all red again. But just today, when I check it seems the see of red are gone, the dump have stop and it seems the market is going back to it's normal phase again.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
The market dumped back in Q1 of 2019 because a massive panic sell has occur in all the markets and everyone thought on their investments and they instantly decided to sell and cash out from cryptos and after a few weeks bitcoin recovered.

Now in q4 of 2019 we saw the same scenario when Bitcoin suddenly dropped in price and everyone started to panic ( lots of threads were opened in speculation ) and sell thinking that it will go again to 3000-4000k$ which was not the case as last night we saw how strong Bitcoin recovered in about 2 hours. What I have notice is that people still haven't learn anything from previous Bitcoin dumps...absolutely nothing, they still panic sell and they still panic buy creating confusing in their minds...
Pages:
Jump to: