Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto Marketet Is Dumping Drastically !! - page 7. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
September 18, 2019, 07:29:24 AM
All influenced by demand, this is the difference between crypto and other commodities. Prices can change quickly even become worthless.
It should be understood before making any investment in crypto or trading crypto.
This is why the investor should be aware of altcoin, most of them especially new altcoin will have a high gain in the start but after that will come to an end in lose. I just thinking that investing on altcoin is really feasible for short term investment such as in an IEO project.

Give me just one altcoin that successful on the IEO and now the investor still gain profit? I guess it just a few even less. Yeah, I'll agree if most investor only choose bitcoin or some altcoin which are in the top position because it can be guarantee you will get a profit or at least you will not get a lot of losses.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
September 12, 2019, 06:39:36 AM
I don't think crypto market is going down. I have been involved myself in crypto over 2 years from now. I have seen lots of up and down. So many people lost everything investing their money in different projects. But the number of users are increasing day by day no doubt. Some of the countries allow people to use crypto coins. So why are you thinking about it?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 11, 2019, 04:49:09 AM

The ups/downs still seem to be a cross between random & speculation. Last year just before the fall I slid everything into bch, granted I still lost because I bought in at peak 16k. I'm only down 50%, but gaining ground trading it when its not stagnant.
I hope you still HODL your coins because at the height of the peak this year, we have breach $13k already but slid back just above $10k today. But no worries though, bitcoin is really recovering this year as compare to most altcoins in the market.

All influenced by demand, this is the difference between crypto and other commodities. Prices can change quickly even become worthless.
It should be understood before making any investment in crypto or trading crypto.
Of course it's based on supply and demand, however there is still the market sentiments that can play a huge role here. If there is good news around, demand is going to pick up and vice versa.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 10, 2019, 12:59:02 PM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The market keeps falling without anything specific as the reason for some immediate price mover which none expected to take place by this year. Market dump and pump is common thing with cryptocurrency, we need to be prepared to experience any form of market fluctuation. This way can gain or multiply the holdings even when the market is completely bearish.

I think in the last 24 hours, there is a drastic change in the price, it dramatically fall and we have seen it going below 4 digits. It's a scary thought to see the price plummets without any specific reason. But I'm sure you know that the market works this way. We might not like what we are saying today, but this is crypto, wherein the price can change very quick without any indication.

So the best thing to do right now is just wait till everything settles down. And as what we have preach, take every situation to stash more Bitcoin because we're already in a bullish trend. This is just normal price retracement and I'm sure the price will start to pick up in the next coming days, so take advantage of the current dip.
Mate you are right and you made good research but one thing we have too keep in mind is that volatility will be there price can change any time. If in market demand rises it makes the price high. So there are so many coins infect every crypto use to change the price. It can fall dramatically or it can rise dramatically but we will have to be careful about purchasing and selling.
Yeah it is nature of crypto it use to change the value with time. When the price gets high it because of more investors and when it happens because of panic selling so we should spend time and look for the reason why our market is getting down. According to my research people got afraid because of sudden dump in 2018 so they sold for lose better keep holding even if the price is low.

The ups/downs still seem to be a cross between random & speculation. Last year just before the fall I slid everything into bch, granted I still lost because I bought in at peak 16k. I'm only down 50%, but gaining ground trading it when its not stagnant.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
The market keeps falling without anything specific as the reason for some immediate price mover which none expected to take place by this year. Market dump and pump is common thing with cryptocurrency, we need to be prepared to experience any form of market fluctuation. This way can gain or multiply the holdings even when the market is completely bearish.

I think in the last 24 hours, there is a drastic change in the price, it dramatically fall and we have seen it going below 4 digits. It's a scary thought to see the price plummets without any specific reason. But I'm sure you know that the market works this way. We might not like what we are saying today, but this is crypto, wherein the price can change very quick without any indication.

So the best thing to do right now is just wait till everything settles down. And as what we have preach, take every situation to stash more Bitcoin because we're already in a bullish trend. This is just normal price retracement and I'm sure the price will start to pick up in the next coming days, so take advantage of the current dip.
Mate you are right and you made good research but one thing we have too keep in mind is that volatility will be there price can change any time. If in market demand rises it makes the price high. So there are so many coins infect every crypto use to change the price. It can fall dramatically or it can rise dramatically but we will have to be careful about purchasing and selling.
Yeah it is nature of crypto it use to change the value with time. When the price gets high it because of more investors and when it happens because of panic selling so we should spend time and look for the reason why our market is getting down. According to my research people got afraid because of sudden dump in 2018 so they sold for lose better keep holding even if the price is low.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

Today again I saw Bitcoin price fall drastically without any reasons.I'm not sure what is going to be happen in coming days but I expect some fortunate movement in crypto market place.
Chinu any reasons behind this price,please do let me know or write it back here it will be helpful for all the people who wished learn more about it.
I guess bitcoin price was down sometimes ago because it has something to do with the trial conducted by Libra Coin. Indeed, libra coin shouldn't have an effect on the price movements of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, but because libra coin was brought the name of cryptocurrency on their platform, it is inevitable that the price movements of cryptocurrencies can be caused by regulations received by libra coin. As you may know recently, many people who reject the crypto facebook project have stumbled on a number of problems and many figures have demanded that libra not be developed because it could endanger the economy of a country.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
This a normal phenomenon that happens whenever the market rises it falls and thus this is what has happened this time as well. Also market has started to recover and has moved almost 800$ in a day from yesterday. So nothing major concern as such unless people who gets panic and sell it and end up in a loss.
^ Strong hands will always have reward on it and those panic seller will not the real crypto enthusiast and they only want a quick profit which is not advisable in the crypto space. Let's just wait until the market fully recovers from sudden small correction which the reply above that I quoted was right that it is a normal phenomenon in the crypto world. Nevertheless, there's nothing to worry with it if know how to execute the word HODL.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1347

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Today again I saw Bitcoin price fall drastically without any reasons.I'm not sure what is going to be happen in coming days but I expect some fortunate movement in crypto market place.
Chinu any reasons behind this price,please do let me know or write it back here it will be helpful for all the people who wished learn more about it.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1197
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
We should not only blame bounty hunters and investors in this scenario. Most project only use 2-5% of the total to run bounty campaign and their is no way this will affect the dumping. It is the investors that were given up o 50% or even higher without any  measure for lockup period. Project owner even dump when they ran out of cash. Project owner must take all the blames here, if you have a reliable project, you can lockup both the bounty rewards and institutional investors for certain period of time, with this, the market could have matured enough to withstand any sell-off
Activity: 1400
Merit: 119
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
There is a purpose why it dumps. A lot of things affecting the market. News is one of the reason why market go to the transition phase.  However, market has always pump and dump. We cannot prevent the certain changes happening in the market. What we need to do is just to go with the flow. Because they say that its hard to challenge the raging river, instead we need to move same as the current. Don`t be upset in the market because eventually it will just goes up.

I think you are late with your analysis, if you check the date of the of the thread, it was last year. So obviously the market it really dumping that time and we are in the bear market. But things have change, no more dump specially in bitcoin. Altcoins though continue to suffer, but at least they have recovered this year but still far from their previous all-time-highs.
I think the cryptocurrency market is over the bear market stage and the recovery trend is very strong. Currently Bitcoin as well as altcoin has a strong background and a large community is attracting very high return on investment, which has been shown recently when Bitcoin is constantly trading at over $ 10,000. This is really a good sign for investors in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Reasons are many. Investors and big whales are more silent. At times exchanges and traders set the price for the day. This follows with other exchanges. At times when hard fork takes place, the main coin value goes down and the new coin value goes up. No demand as the price is so low. Hence, the value is being draped down. 
Big whales are always waiting for a better dip where they could buy more and more coins and as soon as they see demand going downwards, they start speculating the markets to see if they could buy as many coins as possible in a good dip so mostly we can expect a price pump even after the price is in the downtrend.

Investors do always look for a better point to get into so we cant really say that the decreasing demand can extinct the coin.
Decreasing demand never extinct the coin because there always are a lot of peoples at the dip would buy major amount of coins if the demand for those coins is extinct because it gives them the opportunity to buy coins at the cheapest price and holding until they pump up is a good investment strategy used  by majority investors. Markets would always keep on regulating this way.
Yeah, I agree with you. Even with this decreasing demand of crypto the market will not die as there is a lot of investors are waiting for this time to buy, so as you said the best strategy for all investors is waiting until bitcoin will be so cheap to buy.

The question is? what price would be the cheapest price? No one can predict which level would be the best time to enter but the market stabilized with these ranges
which we can really presume that this might be the bottom and accumulating cheaper bitcoins wont really be that easy due to hesitance.

It is impossible for us to predict how depth the prices going to be but we need to grab them when their prices decrease with the little amount of money every time. It is not a good idea to keep all the investment at the same price, nobody has any clue how much depth the altcoin prices going to be.

No body knows the exact lows and highs for bitcoins and altcoins. A few months ago bitcoin was near 3500$ and within 2 months it is now trading at 11500$. Similarly altcoins are also down at the moment and we never know when we see a big movement in altcoins . I am hoping to see 10- 20x increase in each altcoin price in about 3 months.
Yes no one know actually when the price of bitcoin will be high and when it will be low but we can make prediction and can know what the reason behind this rise and fall of the market price, so most of time price falls because of panic selling when more people sell their coin at panic and it gets higher when it will become invested by invest by new investors, so to control price fall stop panic.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Reasons are many. Investors and big whales are more silent. At times exchanges and traders set the price for the day. This follows with other exchanges. At times when hard fork takes place, the main coin value goes down and the new coin value goes up. No demand as the price is so low. Hence, the value is being draped down. 
Big whales are always waiting for a better dip where they could buy more and more coins and as soon as they see demand going downwards, they start speculating the markets to see if they could buy as many coins as possible in a good dip so mostly we can expect a price pump even after the price is in the downtrend.

Investors do always look for a better point to get into so we cant really say that the decreasing demand can extinct the coin.
Decreasing demand never extinct the coin because there always are a lot of peoples at the dip would buy major amount of coins if the demand for those coins is extinct because it gives them the opportunity to buy coins at the cheapest price and holding until they pump up is a good investment strategy used  by majority investors. Markets would always keep on regulating this way.
Yeah, I agree with you. Even with this decreasing demand of crypto the market will not die as there is a lot of investors are waiting for this time to buy, so as you said the best strategy for all investors is waiting until bitcoin will be so cheap to buy.

The question is? what price would be the cheapest price? No one can predict which level would be the best time to enter but the market stabilized with these ranges
which we can really presume that this might be the bottom and accumulating cheaper bitcoins wont really be that easy due to hesitance.

It is impossible for us to predict how depth the prices going to be but we need to grab them when their prices decrease with the little amount of money every time. It is not a good idea to keep all the investment at the same price, nobody has any clue how much depth the altcoin prices going to be.

No body knows the exact lows and highs for bitcoins and altcoins. A few months ago bitcoin was near 3500$ and within 2 months it is now trading at 11500$. Similarly altcoins are also down at the moment and we never know when we see a big movement in altcoins . I am hoping to see 10- 20x increase in each altcoin price in about 3 months.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1655
There is a purpose why it dumps. A lot of things affecting the market. News is one of the reason why market go to the transition phase.  However, market has always pump and dump. We cannot prevent the certain changes happening in the market. What we need to do is just to go with the flow. Because they say that its hard to challenge the raging river, instead we need to move same as the current. Don`t be upset in the market because eventually it will just goes up.

I think you are late with your analysis, if you check the date of the of the thread, it was last year. So obviously the market it really dumping that time and we are in the bear market. But things have change, no more dump specially in bitcoin. Altcoins though continue to suffer, but at least they have recovered this year but still far from their previous all-time-highs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1045
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Pages:
Jump to: