Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 16. (Read 27619 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
Because crypto is currently undergoing an annual cycle, it causes everything to go down, but don't panic about a situation like this, keep growing in the way that you crypto will return and everything will run smoothly even if it takes time
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 09, 2018, 10:22:33 PM
It's just a bear market cycle that's crushing everyone now.
The market will recover, it may take a year or two, before it does.
If you contributed or invested only what you can afford to lose, then you can hodl and you'll soon be rewarded for sticking around with crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 10:16:44 PM
up and down that exist within the crypto is common. fluctuations are common and happen. Instead, it's become things to be utilized as a buy on many cryptos at a cheaper price and wait for the increase. the fall of prices indeed because of some aspects of fundamental crypto, but still able to thrive and have the potential to rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 09, 2018, 09:30:49 PM
This is relatively normal considering the cryptocurrency markets appear to go through a bubble cycle which has occurred at least twice now but this time around its exacerbated somewhat by issues like regulation, price manipulation, declining hash rates, controversial forks, and more but that doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to continue investing into with a long term outlook provided you manage the risks
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 09, 2018, 09:27:26 PM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The main reason I think is that, whales now are selling too much of their cryptocurrencies, and there is some fraudulent ICO that makes the cryptocurrency market so bad that makes it lessen its reputation.
copper member
Activity: 196
December 09, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

I think FUD's also affects why there is such a huge downfall in the cryptocurrency market. Though, not everyone believes in it, there is some that sell when they just heard that the cryptocurrency will going to be ended.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
December 09, 2018, 08:34:40 PM
There may be different reasons for the decline in Bitcoin. But the biggest reason why the ETH has fallen so much is ICOs. ETHs raised by goddamn ico's caused us trouble. And this seems to continue.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 09, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Press is main problem in here, if press post something bad news about crypto then people will start hesitate to invest in crypto then the price come down. Gov is the problem, lack of regulation make crypto hard to be accepted by the gov.

The crypto itself is showing bad performance too, we can see that 2k18 many crypto is failing and new crypto is vanish, and it's not giving the crypto rep for good rep. Maybe just maybe if the VanEck approved then crypto will have chance to get better in the next year
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 09, 2018, 08:02:32 PM
Volatility is the nature in crypto-space since it's unregulated, no one controls the market but I think those panic sellers has a great effect for the downfall of crypto.
Activity: 27
December 09, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
I will attribute all this to BCH fork. It lead to so many persons withdrawing their assets when the first down trend took place. I expect more deep
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 09, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

You hit it right but that doesnt mean we should stop.
Okay, security is a problem for there are scam projects that looks real on the outside. If you are dragged by the hype then it will be chaos.
That is the first rule. Do not go with the hype. Go against it and try to make a reasoning into why you should really buy their tokens.

Government policies. This is true also. A recent consecutive ban of crypto currencies and specially bitcoin who can drag all the crypto currencies dowm once it is hit hard.
That is not the end though.
What goes up must come down but what comes down must also go up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

I think there is a lot of reason behind the downtrend of the cryptocurrency market in the year 2018. Besides the reason you listed on your topic, I think the most critical factor to make the lousy market at that time is the lost confidence of investors about this market. And I think the next year 2019 the market will recover and I will continue to invest and join the bounty of ICO project.

Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
Yes, investing in crypto is very profitable. Market decline is a natural state. But it is not known how it can be delayed. But you have to understand that after each fall growth follows and we have to wait for it and believe in crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

Yes, of course now is worth investing. a year ago we could only dream of such prices. Will the cryptocurrency live? Of course it will. Otherwise, institutional investors would not buy the poloniex exchange. And the nasdaq would not be preparing a platform for cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 09, 2018, 07:12:21 PM
Big whales are involved in this and making manipulation has disastered the market, this downfall was never expected by anyone in this forum in the last quarter. I believe it will slowly recover and make a comeback.

Not only whales influence this, but also miners and fear and greed index (look at the current one, and you'll understand). Panic selling isn't good, but they are now. Those who bought at the price of $2-3k sell too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
What has caused this continuous downfall in the market for a month now is just unnecessary panic and fear of the unknown. People are just selling off and converting their cryptos to fiat for no legitimate reason. Such behaviour shouldn't stop confident investors from still investing in the crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 09, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Cryptocurrencies are indeed caught in the eye of the storm as bitcoin continues to fall. It was never expected that bitcoin will hit an all time low at 3K$ this year and it may even continue to fall to 2k$ next year. Since bitcoin is considered the base currency of the market, it is just logical that alt coins will also suffer from the crisis.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
I continue to invest in cryptocurrencies. I believe that this is not the end and soon the market will recover. I try to invest in reliable coins that have been on the market for a long time and have a working product. It's less risky.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
This is a normal correction after such a rapid rise in 2017. be patient
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
Technically this current downfall was just a part of the growing economy nof crypto, and eventhough we faced such struggles we still bounded to stay focus on our goals despited of the circumstances behind. Don't rush all things while we're not sure yet, because we might regret wrong decisions in the future. Have determinations and courage in order to achieve your dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: