Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 19. (Read 27619 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
December 08, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Only ZEIT,

It is Proof of Stake , it can survive any bear market no matter how low the price goes.
It ULI, makes sure their are less than 500 new coins created per day.
It actually has a reason for it's coins , as coins are burned during transactions.
It does not just keep making millions of new coins per year like other PoS Coins.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
December 08, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Lots of reasons has been giving as to why the cryptocurrency market has been falling, but all those reasons are starting to seem to me like it’s all fabricated to confuse people. Despite everything that has been said, the price is still getting worst everyday. Even this December that I expected to be better than previous months has turned out to be more worst. Hope it changes before next year starts.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
actually not just investing, before doing concrete research. we really have to learn first about what we want. if it does not match our final prediction. I prefer to move on to other projects
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 08, 2018, 04:39:04 AM
This nothing to do with FUD. The long time of falling is really a big question of mine why it happens? To think that the normal condition of market when entering the month of December is looking good. But now we see other face of the market the long time bear is still alive that shocks the beliefs of the newly comers in crypto or maybe even the senior ones didn't expect this thing. However, the market will recover again in the right time. Maybe this momentum is just a testing to found out what will be the communities reaction towards market.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 05:28:57 PM
I seriously think the reason for the downtrend has to do with manipulations, FUD, panic and the recent clamp down of cryptocurrency in some quarters by the authorities. Some persons have influenced the markets unjustly to take advantage of low prices and accumulate more tokens just to enrich themselves at a much more favorable market in future. This has led to fear, uncertainty and doubts in the market leading to holders panic selling thereby further pulling down the prices and in effect, pull down the market.
Activity: 183
December 07, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
The answer lies in the question, you yourself gave reasons, explaining the situation that we are seeing. The cryptocurrency industry is at the origins of its emergence and development. As with any that begins its development in evolutionary terms, the initial stages are the most difficult. I believe in the crypto industry and the prospects for its economic development and application on a global scale.
Activity: 420
December 07, 2018, 04:46:06 PM
I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
A good word, lost profit is of course bad, but on the other hand it is good, the most important thing is that there should not be lost money, which is the basis of significant investments. This is the main problem.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
Activity: 421
December 07, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
It seems to be related to the rejection of ETF, but I think this may be market cyclical, because the cryptocurrency market is not mature now, and the current decline is for a better appreciation in the future. Investors should not hold any coins now.
December 06, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
The cryptocurrency market is highly speculative. When the cryptocurrency market is popular, countless investors will enter the purchase of coins. They don't even know what value the coin will buy. But when they buy it, the price is usually very high, so the cryptocurrency market will drop dramatically.
The likelihood that the market today will still work in the future is definitely the future of our life. I am sure that the market will work and will work at 100%. Today is another batch of manipulative cases.
Activity: 335
December 06, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
The cryptocurrency market is highly speculative. When the cryptocurrency market is popular, countless investors will enter the purchase of coins. They don't even know what value the coin will buy. But when they buy it, the price is usually very high, so the cryptocurrency market will drop dramatically.
December 05, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
There are a lot of reasons, as they have already said here, but the most important one is, I think that this is a loss of interest in the market, as well as many investors simply leave the market, I think that the market is simply overheated. But it is temporary like everything else.
Activity: 276
December 03, 2018, 06:38:41 AM
The exact reasons behind the market fall are not predictable. But some factors like bad news, exchange hack, public figures being critical of cryptocurrency, speculation are behind the scene. I think FUD plays a greatest role in leading the market to a free fall. Despite this, I do not hesitate to invest in the hope that cryptocurrency will stay with us forever and rise again.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
m-m... what to buy at now?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views

Indeed from the beginning of the year, there have been many bad news about the cryptocurrency market. There are some laws that are designed to protect investors but inadvertently harm the crypto world. But I still believe crypto will have the confidence of everyone if big investors still believe in it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 24, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Yes, it's falling because that's a normal phenomenon. As you've said, a lot of factors indeed has played a part in the decline  but, it's all a facade and will be over soon. And as per investments I'm personally being very cautious with making any investment for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
It is very convenient to send money sometimes the commission comes out less than that of banks. There is a situation when you want to buy something from a person and he does not have a bank account then he can create an account using the current Internet and get a payment. Sometimes it takes a lot to agree between bank transfers for three days and a cryptocurrency transaction takes a few minutes.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 24, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

For me, there is nowhere else to go but crypto. The market has to dip to its very low til it hits rock bottom so that there will have no where else to go but up. I'm still going to keep my faith in crypto no matter what. As to why it keeps falling is that people are just withdrawing to save their money, its no surprising.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 24, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

I still invest in cryptocurrency. the reason is that I have had too much profit from this investment. in my opinion the crypto movement is predictable, crypto moves based on a collection of public perceptions.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
November 24, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
This is the right time that we wanted. Bitcoin is getting low and this is the time that we invest on it. When bullrun has come, all of us can ride in. Do not lose a chance that bitcoin is giving it today we cannot taste like this again if bitcoin rise again at its highest value.
Pages:
Jump to: