Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 13. (Read 27619 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 15, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Because whales earn money from these collapses. they will raise in the future but we do not know when. we are waiting to hold. As the fall will last a little more. because there is no factor to rise to the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 04:45:05 PM
Even a short-sighted person can understand what the future of crypto is and it has already arrived, another question is how to invest more profitable ...?
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
This area is not interesting for new investors. Now all overflowed the sphere of cannabis, which shows quite good results and which is a huge deal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Mostly, it happens because of the bitcoin pressure and the youth of the cryptomarket. I think that in future all coions will be independable from bitcoin price
Today is done in exactly the same way. After all, BTC today shows the same results. Why do you have the strongest pressure on the market today? Because the market today relies only on BTC and this is the biggest problem.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
maybe it is for now but i don't think it will continue to
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
Because somebody is pushing the market down. I believe everybody has understood that the market is manipulated by some people. I have heard bug players are going to enter the industry and they want the best prices.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
I think the decline in cryptocurrency prices is always accompanied by many reasons, panic effects, whale manipulation, ICO scam sales!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Many analysts say that now is the best time to invest. The other half says the bubble burst and the BTC price will only fall. We'll find out in a couple of years if it's true or not.
Activity: 385
December 14, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The cryptocurrency market is very young, the market is very intense, it is crazy when it rises, and it is crazy when it falls, so this is all normal. This time the madness of cryptocurrencies was caused by ICO.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
current crypto is indeed falling. But if you look at only one phase alone is not a good thing. Crypto continues to grow, and of course still believe and wait for crypto, in the long run, is a good thing. may indeed go because many were too scared in the crypto because just looking at the moment time fall away.
Activity: 936
December 14, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
there are many factors that cause crypto to be in the current position, there are so many bad moments faced by crypto from starting issues that are not good to many things that causing crypto to experience a drastic decline
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
Now I'm still hodling all my tokens which I invested in the past time. It will be changed soon when bear market is came back.
Activity: 602
December 14, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
Because cryptos are facing an annual cycle, now it is still up and down and this is a natural thing that happens in cryptocurrency, still respond wisely and remain patient waiting for crypto to rise as before
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 02:40:47 AM
Well, i am still very strong in the crypto space as i always believe taking risks when others are scared and by the way i cant be willing to invest when the prices of coins star going awire but when it is low just like now so as to maximize my profit. And like others have said here, crypto is still young and i believe it still have a long way to go. More positive possibility is inenvitable.
Activity: 490
December 13, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
Some of the reason for cryptocurrency downtrend and persistent fall in price have already been mentioned by you, the other reason for fall in price might not be unconnected with saturation of tokens and many unused altcoin.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
December 13, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
Actually many have several theories, but no one can claim anything as true, personally, I think the utility of bitcoin reached its highest point, and people saw that they could not earn much if they continued using it as store value, so we should only look at its original use, being a currency for transactions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 13, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Mostly, it happens because of the bitcoin pressure and the youth of the cryptomarket. I think that in future all coions will be independable from bitcoin price
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
It's because of concerns regarding regulations on cryptocurrency. Also too many crypto companies are failing with their projects, so investors are not confident with their investments anymore. They are pulling all out.
It's because of concerns regarding regulations on cryptocurrency. Also too many crypto companies are failing with their projects, so investors are not confident with their investments anymore. They are pulling all out.
Activity: 156
Merit: 14
December 13, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
Activity: 308
December 12, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
I think it is simple, it is just a downtrend, when downtrend ends, the price of market will increase again. I know the time of this downtrend is long, it is about 1 year or more but I think it will end soon because now the price is really low,  the uptrend will appear soon
Pages:
Jump to: