Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
I would like to hold bitcoin because the time is good and this currency is the world popular and valuable currency so most of the people get rich because of this currency and the bitcoin which i am holding i feel happy that the prices are rising again and this will make me happy now the prices reaching the value of $11,350 which will hit 15k soon.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
I was looking for a way of getting money and found people working with crypto. They told me everything about bitcoin and i decided to start working.
That's a good mindset dude. Keep it up.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
I was looking for a way of getting money and found people working with crypto. They told me everything about bitcoin and i decided to start working.
Start working with bitcoin is very nice, after buying we can immediately know whether we profit or loss, it is seen from the transparent price because bitcoin is decentralization and it all depends on demand and supply.
You do not need to be so sure about the decentralization of Bitcoin. As far as it could already be seen that many large whales have learned to influence the market and artificially raise or lower the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
Start working with bitcoin is very nice, after buying we can immediately know whether we profit or loss, it is seen from the transparent price because bitcoin is decentralization and it all depends on demand and supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 02, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I am aware that I can earn big amount of money by doing bitcoin investment. If you want to habe a good future, it is better if you will invest your money on bitcoins.
March 02, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
I choose bitcoin because, it helps people to change lives. It helps people financially. It helps people to stand on their own feet.It helps people make money-rich. Improves the quality of life of man. So, I love bitcoin. It is my life partner.
March 02, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
I have choosen bitcoin because of its highest value of all obviously and aside from being legal cryptocurrency of course its features of decentralization and tax free etc. Its a lot more more compatibility and acceptable by many exchanges, and most important is we can acquire many benefits from it.
Activity: 448
March 01, 2018, 05:07:45 PM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
I do choose bitcoin because of its good features a decentralized and not owned by goverment and you will get many benefit from it.I choose this because it will provide me enough money in my daily needs.Then what i love in bitcoin is you can invest and save your money with its strong security.
It can be decentralize at any time, it will have the same value and the importance for long years it will not reduce in value in market, and it is having a lot of benefits for bitcoin investors. Bitcoin is legal currency now in many places so it will improve more for high benefit, I do choose bitcoin as it is the main source of income for me and my earning with bitcoin is much higher than my regular job, so I want to invest more to make my future secure and safe for long time.
Activity: 134
March 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency, through it I have extra income, and have some savings. That's why I choose bitcoin. The most important it's help many people in terms of financial.  
Activity: 216
March 01, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
bitcoin is the most powerful and many people want to invest here so I choose bitcoin for my assets in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because a long term investment that has provided me great things and profit through years already. It has been my source of income and that sustained the financial needs of my family. Bitcoin is actually a life changer that has changed my life and even my financial status through it's promising profit. With patience and courage, bitcoin can give as a better future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 01, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
When I've invested a few times and it's hard to get a profit then I'll try a high risk investment that is bitcoin, I'm glad that when I first bought bitcoin for $ 1300 a year ago now the price of $ 10800 even last December has ever reached $ 19k, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin continues to improve.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
i choose bitcoin because of it's maturity among all crytocurrencies. it increasingly use all over the world. also becouse it allow payment between users without passing through any central authority such as bank.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
gold, dollars and etc.. yes these are physical currencies and have existed for centuries. but in the future the bitcoin and blockchain technology will take their place. it will make life easier. these are the revolution of banks and finance.

True, and if we use and have it now then this is an advantage because we still get a cheap price, I'm sure that the future of the world financial system will use blockchain.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
i heard from many of my friends that bitcoin is a easy way to earn from it and it also make anyone rich in a short time so that's why i join bitcoin and now its become a part of my life because i earn a lot of money from it.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
I won't click the link but I can say it here. It all started a few years ago when I wanted to buy a product online but the seller did not accept Paypal, thats where it all started.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
its simply.. these are just few reasons bitcoin change many people he can make a student  future he also get many more profit from there campaign give eran more money. so I think bitcoin is a perfect solution achieve that good. so I choose  the bitcoin and believe it
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
March 01, 2018, 01:56:32 PM
gold, dollars and etc.. yes these are physical currencies and have existed for centuries. but in the future the bitcoin and blockchain technology will take their place. it will make life easier. these are the revolution of banks and finance.

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
I choose bitcoin because I like the investment, bitcoin is becoming a topic in 2017 because of the price increase that reaches over 1500% and many opinions say that bitcoin is the same as gold online so I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will be bright and profitable.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
March 01, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
Well, why I choose bitcoin? I think first of all because it's was something new and I saw potential in this, also because of some pluses such as low commission per transaction (at least it was), totally anonymous and easy to use, you just need to put wallet and amount and nothing else to send.
Pages:
Jump to: