Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
Simply because bitcoin helping us who unemployed
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
I choose bitcoin because it has the ability to make you a big profit and it has a great potential of all the coins. It may be  the most expensive coin but it is the reason why people are now getting rich. Bitcoin has the capability to rise up again from their down fall not like the other altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
I was looking for a way of getting money and found people working with crypto. They told me everything about bitcoin and i decided to start working.
Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
I choose bitcoin due to deal with Bitcoin considered more quick and inexpensive. Bitcoin juga bersifat terdesentralisasi. User harness Bitcoin to investment because consider Bitcoin adalah assets worth high. Not a little also use Bitcoin to trade daily,The survey also proves! Bitcoin also believed to quite a lot of people of Indonesia, it is evident from the survey results calling 47,9 percent of the respondents believe Bitcoin. While who do not believe in Bitcoin just 21,39 percent and still undecided as much as 30,8 percent, just this that I can say.
Activity: 350
March 01, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
I chose bitcoin because from my point of view it is a currency that has great potential and future
Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
I choose bitcoin like what other said that bitcoin is the safest coin to invest and for sure many also choose bitcoin because they can earn money and easy through transact.
Yes. I also choose bitcoin because it safest and the best coin for investment. It is also higher in price and you can get a bigger profit.
Activity: 98
March 01, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.

Yes, exactly that is also the reason why I chose bitcoin. Through bitcoin we would learn how to invest and save money, their is also a bigger chance if you would really understand bitcoin to become a millionaire someday.
Activity: 84
March 01, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
I do choose bitcoin because of its many good features and i will get more benefit on it .It helps me to get extra income to provide my family needs and i what i do love about bitcoin its has strong security.
Activity: 91
March 01, 2018, 08:40:02 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
I do choose bitcoin because of its good features a decentralized and not owned by goverment and you will get many benefit from it.I choose this because it will provide me enough money in my daily needs.Then what i love in bitcoin is you can invest and save your money with its strong security.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
I choose bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is a good coin and will be very profitable, let alone bitcoin has the most expensive price among other coins
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
March 01, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is trusworthy and tested by so many people that it made them millionaire and others are financially supported by bitcoin
My reasons for choosing bitcoin were just like an experiment for a change. I had my savings in a bank, so I decided to invest all of them in the bitcoin and I did that. Just after the time of 3 years when I checked it, it was more than double which I initially had invested, so I took out my principal amount and kept my profit in it.

I earned profit on my profit, later I had to loose as well due to the decline in the price, but now again the price is back on the incline so I am again a happy person now.
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 11:31:55 PM
One of the greatest minds are working on bitcoin's code.
A great way of making money trading.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 11:27:30 PM
Most people choose to invest in bitcoin for a long time, because they believe that the longer it takes, the more money we have. But we also have to invest a lot of money to make a good profit.
Activity: 76
February 28, 2018, 11:10:03 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual money fund that can be use for instant payment and can trade.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 10:57:30 PM
I choose bitcoin like what other said that bitcoin is the safest coin to invest and for sure many also choose bitcoin because they can earn money and easy through transact.
Activity: 33
February 28, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
I select bitcoin due to the fact it's far most popular currency/cryptocurrency inside the international and right here, I found out plenty about economy, crypto, and extra and that i select bitcoin because of this I understand that i can earn quite a few money like nowadays the charge of bitcoin is now very high as well as ethereum. So I choose bitcoin as it's a great funding and you genuinely will earn loads of cash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose bitcoins because they have the capability to come back again to their down fall and they are the top cryptocurrency that are existing for almost 10 years so theybare actually and obviously tried and tested so they have a lot of loyal users that is why even if they are falling people still trust in them that they can rise back up again. I choose them because they are easy to.use and to access.rather than other coins. So conveniency is also plus.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
I choose bitcoin because  it is the first kind of cryptocurries that I have known. It was very popular through blockchain and in the world of exchange trading. Bitcoin is something  you can trust by its long time operation in the world of crypto currencies.

It is just a question of marketing really, bitcoin has a very strong branding and it is the entry door for the world of cryptos. It is very common and easy to use.
Also lets not forget the barrier to entry is extremely low, all you need is a couple of dollars and an internet connection which is pretty sweet. I personally choose Bitcoin for that reason and my hope is one day we can knock these barriers down for people in less fortunate and in remote areas of the world. There is no reason why people in remote areas shouldn't have access to these basic needs.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 28, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
why I chose btcoin because to my knowledge bitcoin has value is very high. a very valuable asset.
and I think the bitcoin is really good if it can be developed for the future in order to continue by our generation. because of the bitcoin can change the economy get better again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 28, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
I choose bitcoin because  it is the first kind of cryptocurries that I have known. It was very popular through blockchain and in the world of exchange trading. Bitcoin is something  you can trust by its long time operation in the world of crypto currencies.

It is just a question of marketing really, bitcoin has a very strong branding and it is the entry door for the world of cryptos. It is very common and easy to use.
Pages:
Jump to: