Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
I chose bitcoin because it has the highest volatility rate compared to others coins. The price will decrease but eventually it will increase. If the volatility rate of the coin is high, the chance to have profit is high also.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Why I do choose bitcoin? For me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future of everyone.we also get many more profits here.signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Bitcoin enables the freedom to store and control your money in an unprecedented manner. Free from restrictions, penalties and fees commonly imposed by banks, you are empowered to make decisions about your finances that were previously the domain of financial institutions and governments.
Activity: 42
February 27, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
Joining bitcoin is like your reaching your dreams in life ,i choose bitcoin just because of the profit that i can totally  get to bitcoin through bitcoin i must say that i can earn much money and can earn for my future i think one of the best choose that i made in my life ,bitcoin can really change lives it can eleminate poverty and you can actually change lives through this .
yeah bitcoin is the true well wisher for whole mankind whoever invested into bitcoin his wishes were fulfilled by bitcoin blessing and a lot of people become millionaire just becasue of bitcoin and i think this justification is enough to convince you for investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 27, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

As the world's first ever cryptocurrency, I chose bitcoin because it is a great way to earne better than we used to. It is a ling term investment that would provide us a better source of income because of it's promising profit despite of it's votality. It is easy to learn and could help us assure our future by it's potential investments.
Activity: 364
February 27, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
Joining bitcoin is like your reaching your dreams in life ,i choose bitcoin just because of the profit that i can totally  get to bitcoin through bitcoin i must say that i can earn much money and can earn for my future i think one of the best choose that i made in my life ,bitcoin can really change lives it can eleminate poverty and you can actually change lives through this .
Activity: 78
Merit: 5
February 27, 2018, 09:05:19 AM
im newbie I choose started bitcoin to learn more about cryptocurrency and to have money.
Activity: 406
February 27, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose the bitcoins because they have the capability to ruse back up in every fall and they are not new in this league they are existing for almost 10 years so the people are fully loyal to them and they have a huge amount of investors and holders. Aside from other coins that are just starting in the industry bitcoins are way more ahead ro them and it is hard to beat that is why bitcoins is the one i choose because a lot of people loves it rather than hates it and that is an advantage.
I choose bitcoin because of a good service and a good to opputunity they are given.I also choose bitcoin because in terms in investing or money they have a good strategy to make just to ensure that your money was safe.Bitcoin was also helping other just to make everbody succesfull in the future.l also choose bitcoin because of the big potential of everyone,they can help other people especially for those who havent a work.

Bitcoin is for everybody at any age as long as you wanted to learn and earn, so many people would choose bitcoin rather than job because here you can manage your time and your earning depends on you. But unlike regular job that have fix salary here is you have to take risk in order to have a huge income so you need to learn first before attempting to invest because if you have no knowledge you can loose your capital in just a matter of time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose the bitcoins because they have the capability to ruse back up in every fall and they are not new in this league they are existing for almost 10 years so the people are fully loyal to them and they have a huge amount of investors and holders. Aside from other coins that are just starting in the industry bitcoins are way more ahead ro them and it is hard to beat that is why bitcoins is the one i choose because a lot of people loves it rather than hates it and that is an advantage.
I choose bitcoin because of a good service and a good to opputunity they are given.I also choose bitcoin because in terms in investing or money they have a good strategy to make just to ensure that your money was safe.Bitcoin was also helping other just to make everbody succesfull in the future.l also choose bitcoin because of the big potential of everyone,they can help other people especially for those who havent a work.
Activity: 350
February 27, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Activity: 390
February 27, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
because it's most popular and it's proven to be the king of crypto up to this point. other than that this is the way were i can get extra income. i think in future a lot of things would change with blockchain
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 05:48:44 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because I know its big potential to everyone, and very helpful to us especially people who not work in the office, they earn money from bitcoin so I choose bitcoin because ai know in the near future its big value and big help to me.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Bitcoin is a cyrptocurrency,i choose bitcoin because it is our potential and will lead us into our goal for the better future and i know it will grow up to the highest level to its rate and values its because of its great feedback.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 27, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
I think it's very easy to know, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency with highest price and trading volume at the moment. Beside Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also the first cryptocurrency could be used to trade for real goods in real life.
KTZ
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 12:53:27 AM
For my opinion is because it's meant to our new generations, What i mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, It's fast and secure because of the use of blockchain technology. The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it. Rise to the top Bitcoin  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
I doubt Bitcoin is going anywhere, anytime soon. It will likely continue to appreciate as a digital asset, and may even appreciate greatly.However, I believe that Bitcoin Cash offers a risk reward proposition that is far superior.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
February 21, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I choose bitcoin because everyone who want to have bitcoin, they can achieve it like buying it in a small price and sell it in a higher price which you can earn more profit because of it. Many people nowadays who already achieve a success career together with their bitcoin. They really earn a lot of profit and i really believe that it can help people who want to achieve their dreams and can bring their life to a successful life.
Activity: 258
February 21, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin because it is the first cryptocurrency I heard from my classmates. I never thought that there are some cryptocurrency exist aside from Bitcoin. And it is very popular in the market and make use as mode of payment for some transactions online. Bitcoin helps me as an individual though I am still a student, I earned a lot of money as successful professionals out there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 21, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
I went into Bitcoin because a friend told me that someone she know had been very successful with it. Then I discovered ALTs and became a follower.
Activity: 265
February 21, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because I chose to be more practical. Bitcoin means a lot to me not only because it gives me salary but also because I learned a lot from it that I'm not used to. It really enhance me as a whole being and I'm really glad that I try bitcoin it helps and changed my life that's why if ever I have to choose again no doubt that I will chose bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: