Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 66. (Read 7342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 16, 2017, 03:20:59 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because i want to experience how does it is...and i want to earn more money here because i believe that this cryptocurrency have a good profit.
You should have experienced the whole game of things right now on how bitcoin is going to be effective in the way we spend now and in the future but the mistake is looking out for profit too much because it usually give a lot of people a bad start if they do not really get to understand why they are really getting in.

I chose bitcoin because of what it can do in the future and a lot of things it would change and the profit is just by the way, which is a good thing, do not get me wrong, but my last focus.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:07:21 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Since its creation over 2008, Bitcoin’s most amazing sponsors need been workstation geeks Also libertarians. Be that as recently, they’ve been joined Toward An developing amount for standard gurus Furthermore business people who perceive bitcoin—and different advanced currencies—as a real stake population for example, stocks, bonds, or items.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:55:52 AM
i choose bitcoin because one of my friends told me that the bitcoin is the best investment for money. 
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:27:19 AM
When I started to hop in to bitcoin what I like about it is the anonymity, there's no need for someone to include an information that's related to the sender and as well as the receiver. People today will not understand on how bitcoin works today, everyone is looking to bitcoin as an investment rather than using it as a digital currency on what it's intended to be used.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
December 16, 2017, 01:34:27 AM
Bitcoin is king of the all cryptocurrency. Its price is increasing so fast. According to various governors, it will crush gold and crose. bitcoin Many old cryptocurrency & it has inspired many people & bitcoin to fulfill the dreams of every bitcoiner.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 16, 2017, 01:16:32 AM
Why i choose bitcoin ? Because i need an extra income and i know bitcoin can do something and its a big help in our lives to change our lives.bitcoin gives you opportunities to have a beautiful life.

That's the only purpose you could think of in bitcoin?

I could see that most of the posts here in this thread are all about earning and nothing else. Probably that's what's going to be the purpose of bitcoin, as an investment, a way to make more money.

I would be amaze if I can see people around me who wants to buy things that I'm selling using their bitcoin, and showing it in public swiping my qr. In short, I want it to be a currency aside from being an asset.
Activity: 297
December 16, 2017, 12:47:52 AM
I choose bitcoin because I can hold my time my family I will always handle my free time and of course you can earn money here without   manager here and of course you have a lot of time with your family and you can get more income but because here in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 261
December 15, 2017, 09:00:34 PM
Why i choose bitcoin ? Because i need an extra income and i know bitcoin can do something and its a big help in our lives to change our lives.bitcoin gives you opportunities to have a beautiful life.
Activity: 210
December 15, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
I choose bitcoin because this is the way were i can get extra income.Bitcoin can change my financial status and not all the time I spend here so i have time for other things.It's easy to make money with bitcoin just by commenting and be active.And i feel through bitcoin my life change in the future.
hopefully the bitcoin will last and it will not be lost because it can help many more specially those who have financial problem.
Activity: 209
December 15, 2017, 06:16:14 PM
I choose bitcoin because of its rapid growth specially in value and on demand. I strongly agree that with bitcoin, there would be a financial stability.

If you are really using bitcoin in a good way for sure you can have your financial freedom. Choosing bitcoin is one of my great decision, and it pays me back with a higher profit. I will choose bitcoin above the rest because I know it can still pump higher.
I would always choose bitcoin among the others. Because it has proven it's potential to make one earn money even without one investing, with just time and effort one user can earn more than expectations. And i believe that with as of now, bitcoin's status is showing that it will still continue to rise up along the way.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 04:25:43 PM
In the first place i was amaze on it's technology. and behind it the blockchain technology is a super power ledger that's why it helps the impact of bitcoin to increase its price. so in every things i have now i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 04:04:48 PM
I chose bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to participate in the different start-up that enables me to earn income.  Bitcoin had a great impact on me especially in financial status since the extra earning I get from it aside from my job.  It also enables me to trade only in an easy way.
Activity: 98
December 15, 2017, 03:39:13 PM
I was looking for the part time job that also at my comfort only. Luckily my friend guide me to bitcoin and its future. Nothing I was understand and once I came to know and practically it is true. Bitcoin is the only currency which will give good returns while holding itself that's the reason I do bitcoin.
Activity: 503
December 15, 2017, 12:22:45 PM
I choose it because it was the very first Crypto Currency that I have known,
And it is the reason why I am earning money right now.
Activity: 728
December 15, 2017, 11:24:10 AM
because bitcoin is the best investment I currently meet and can provide a quick return on investment and make it much easier for my life
Activity: 212
December 15, 2017, 10:12:29 AM
I will choose Bitcoin because of that,Bitcoin is the interested currency in this world also I will earning so much BTC in my wallet and transferred BTC or either in others wallet this why I will choose Bitcoin very much.

I choose bitcoin because I know that this is a good way of making my money grow and I believe that I have the bigger opportunity to reach my goal quicker than the other. Though it I'd a little risky especially if the price of bitcoin when I start to invest will go down, but since I already understand that it's normal to bitcoin's price so I don't care if there will be some changes of its price from time to time.
Activity: 415
December 15, 2017, 09:52:48 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

You come to right place to get your answer. Most of us are expert but few of them  just come here to advertise there ICOs or services. We all are using the bitcoins for money.There's another possibility , Since we know bitcoin is mother of all crypto currency and containing high price, maybe people choosing bitcoins and only use altcoins for trading purpose.
Activity: 434
December 15, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
I will choose Bitcoin because of that,Bitcoin is the interested currency in this world also I will earning so much BTC in my wallet and transferred BTC or either in others wallet this why I will choose Bitcoin very much.
Activity: 257
December 15, 2017, 09:02:46 AM
The main reason Why I choose bitcoin because bitcoin will earn money easily, by joining signature campaign or to invest in trading. in bitcoin the future of my family is sure, Bitcoin has a lot of opportunities for the people without jobs
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
December 15, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
of course I choose bitcoin because I think bitcoin has a promising future and investment in bitcoin is very profitable with ever-increasing prices
Aside from that bitcoin is really the number one and the phenomenon cryptocurrency of all time, it cannot surpass by any coins. Bitcoin has been included in the market in America so I think that the price will go high more than what we are expecting at. I choose this because everyone had trusted bitcoin in their life.
Pages:
Jump to: