Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 70. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
why do I choose bitcoin, because I think bitcoin has a higher exchange rate compared to other coins and the price is always up from time to time
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 05:43:23 AM
Bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency, i choose bitcoin to have an investment because i believe on tits whitepapper and capability to attract people and investors to get its own value rise on the market, bitcoin is one of the best to invest because its supplies are limited even the demands is growing so high, having bitcoin will secure a growth on my money even doing nothing in just short times or even a long time.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 13, 2017, 05:25:18 AM
Why? Instead of relaxing here at our house whele searching a job my friend told me to join here in bitcoin. Because he said even if you are not goverment employee you could ear much higher than them. Then I tried and I dont regret that I join here because I'm really satisfied of what I earn. And maybe I will not work in any work. I will give my fulltime here in bitcoin.
Why? For us to gain even if were just in our house. For us to have an extra income even if we are just searching a job that really suits to us. I choose bitcoin for me to gain something that I myself can help with my family through everything. I choose this for me to support my studies by my own. I join this not to impressed others that I already have a job. I choose and join this for my own good. For me to learn on how to save even just a small amount of money that I can use for my future.
Activity: 168
December 13, 2017, 05:13:16 AM
Generally speaking and this is the reason also of everyone I think in why the chose Bitcoin is because of money. Money that they can generate from it through different bitcoin activities. In long term investing, the return of investment is what they want. In trading, the income of buying low selling high is what they wany. In mining, the bitcoina mined which can be converted to cash is what they want. In signature campaign, the pay outs per post or per week is what they want.

In short, the reason of choosing Bitcoin is because we want money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 13, 2017, 04:41:44 AM
Why? Instead of relaxing here at our house whele searching a job my friend told me to join here in bitcoin. Because he said even if you are not goverment employee you could ear much higher than them. Then I tried and I dont regret that I join here because I'm really satisfied of what I earn. And maybe I will not work in any work. I will give my fulltime here in bitcoin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 04:27:05 AM
Because it is an anonymous currency and it is an asset that could grow as years past. It has many good features that make me hooked on it wit addition to its high value.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
December 13, 2017, 03:59:27 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
It is gaining wide popularity and it seems that most people are talking about it. I choose Bitcoin because same with most of the people here, i also want to earn huge profit on investing to Bitcoin since its market value is continuously grkwing and becoming more expemsive. It is now havong a market value of 12000 USD, and it still keep rising, so surely profit will be earned from investing at this point.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 03:47:46 AM
I choose bitcoin because of it makes income even in a small amount. As we can see today its price increases and most of us are using bitcoin for fast transacions, and good investment that anyone can have.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 13, 2017, 02:31:41 AM
When I started to hop in to bitcoin what I like about it is the anonymity, there's no need for someone to include an information that's related to the sender and as well as the receiver. People today will not understand on how bitcoin works today, everyone is looking to bitcoin as an investment rather than using it as a digital currency on what it's intended to be used. I can't deny that fact since bitcoin is growing and it's really a great investment that anyone can have.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 13, 2017, 12:53:38 AM
Important technological advancement (database immutability) and seeing it applied as a currency is interesting.

Bitcoin has unique nature which is designed to enlighten the lives of people and it has given trillions of profit to the people and the main reason people are crazy about bitcoin is that it give them freedom to earn as much as they can and smart people are making huge money out of this digital money and that day will be no far when people will demand to implement bitcoin system all over the world and that will be awesome.
Activity: 419
December 12, 2017, 12:46:25 PM
People choose bitcoins due to various benefits of bitcoins and blockchain network, bitcoin is a virtual currency as well as a good investment option, this bitcoin currency has the capability to give you more profits as we can see from the previous statistical study of bitcoin and blockchain network. Bitcoin community attracts more user's every day due to high transparency, anonymity and duplication of bitcoins is not possible unlike fiat currencies and moreover the bitcoin network is a decentralized and there is no party situation involved in transacting all over the world.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
December 12, 2017, 12:28:24 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin brought about crypto currency and there is no any other crypto currency related that the value can be compared with that of Bitcoin as at today and in time to come. Bitcoin still remain the future of crypto currency and its adoption ib recent time is unprecedented world over.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 10:59:14 AM
Bitcoin is a job and more simpler. Bitcoin for me is like a future that seems to preach happy news or wide opened opportunities to earn money that can boost personal finances.
Well yeah who's not interested.. if indeed many advantages that are already proven, let alone the price is soaring so high till nowadays. I don't want to be far from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a much easier form of earning money just what this guy said in his post. Whether you are a pro or just a newbie in this field, the only things that you want to watch out always are the price and demand for bitcoin. Also, even tho stocks are available, bitcoin is a much safer investment. You just need to have enough capital to back it up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 10:24:06 AM
Why not choose bitcoin if it is the legend among all cryptocurrencies. And besides if we are going to understand the current situation and the past on how the bitcoin is rising continuously and even at the moment of its fall the last time that china banned bitcoin. With this kind of bitcoin undeniable greatness from the past and in this present time no wonder most of the investors fell in love to it.

Well i chose it because it's simply the one that opened me up to cryptocurrencies and the vast possibilities and opportunities it presents. It actually provides for my needs now and it made life quite easier than when i was working a regular day job
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 12, 2017, 10:01:05 AM
Why not choose bitcoin if it is the legend among all cryptocurrencies. And besides if we are going to understand the current situation and the past on how the bitcoin is rising continuously and even at the moment of its fall the last time that china banned bitcoin. With this kind of bitcoin undeniable greatness from the past and in this present time no wonder most of the investors fell in love to it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 09:45:41 AM
I choose bitcoin, because of the income you can get into it. I’m a student that needs an extra income to support my financial, daily bills and pay my tuition fee. Bitcoin has a tremendous amount that you can earn plenty of money through it. Also, there are many ways to obtain bitcoin, and you can try it all if you want, but me I just doing or join signature campaigns to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 12, 2017, 09:35:58 AM
Im a bitcoin users but im not expert. I choose bitcoin as my side line or part time job to learn more or to gain more knowledge about trading and investing. And most especially its help me in my financial problems and needs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 08:53:26 AM
Actually I didn't choose bitcoin, I just accidentally found bitcoin when I am searching for some jobs online. There once a friend who offered me to have btc by just signing up for a exchanger site. There I started to do some online work that gives free btc. I am happy that I met bitcoin....
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 08:36:47 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Personally, I prefer bitcoin because I feel safe investing on it. Isn't the usual quality of an option to have the credibility and a sense of security whenever people choose? The good thing about bitcoin is it started years ago and is still active until now. Therefore, it is highly secure and it cannot just disappear or die.
Activity: 223
December 12, 2017, 08:22:15 AM
And since you are bitcoin users/experts,

Bitcoin users? Yes. Experts? I doubt it. Yeah there are still some that remains but this forum used to be filled with members that are experts in bitcoin but things have changed. This forum now is mostly filled ICOs shitcoins, spammers and scammers. But yes, you came to the right place to ask that survey. All of us here have used bitcoin somehow and all of us here must have a reason why we chose to do that.
Why not to choos bitcoin? It is so helpful in many aspects of my life especially in the financial aspect of my life. Also can help me in the social aspect because when i have enough money i have the opportunity to join my friends to hang out anywhere and improve my socialization. It helps me also to give money fast or in payment because using ibitcoin the transaction is so fast enough to satisfy me.
Pages:
Jump to: