Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 11:39:11 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
As a cryptocurrency enthusiast I chose Bitcoin as my first priority because it is the most trusted, pioneering, biggest supportive community, most volatile, most valuable and of course it is widely used and accepted in most countries as payment option or an investment. Bitcoin gives us financial freedom regardless of social status. I believe that Bitcoin can change our fortune as long as we are working hard on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
For me it is fast and it is as private as you want it to be. It is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions central governments can't take it away and there are no chargebacks.
Activity: 126
December 11, 2017, 11:16:35 PM
The technology disrupts the whole world.
Then it's just the brand. People know Bitcoin. After it's recent run you won't hear Stratis, Waltonchain or any other Altcoin on the streets. You might here Ethereum or Litecoin and Dash, because they are the first go-to for newcomers
Activity: 336
December 11, 2017, 11:13:44 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is a very influential digital currency and very useful for the future, with bitcoin I can change my initial economic state only simple people can become rich people.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 11, 2017, 11:03:25 PM
To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
Because there is nothing better, there are other crypto that are very good but bitcoin is the oldest and the one that is the most trusted among the community and when we take in to account the economic aspect things get even better, bitcoin is the coin that has given the best earnings and there is not a reason to think that is going to change in the future.
Activity: 350
December 11, 2017, 08:06:21 PM
First I choose bitcoin as it is a crypto currencies that pay high and the bitcoin is usually working people here for good for payment and invest money for good exchange it .and it's an apportionment to everyone who needs a sideline job .the more it will be in Philippines bitcoin is earning a dollars than our country is just a bitcoin compared to bitcoin and this is a great help to our family ,we were struggling and joining bitcoin became our life just by bitcoin so I would definitely pick the bitcoin no one else would like but bitcoin because he is our tomorrow and the future of all bitcoin .Bitcoin is nothing like the best way to invest .I really choose my own it is bitcoin ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 11, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I myself now choose bitcoin, well because bitcoin itself is the mains of almost all altcoin exchanges and why many people use bitcoin probably because almost all bitcoin markets are available and easily accessible.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 12:14:18 PM
You made the right choice to ask in here. I am a user but not an expert in bitcoin but i still have my reason why i choose bitcoin.One of my reason is that it has a high value than other coins. We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests and also it can be used around the world.
If you are going to deal with cryptocurreny in your very first time, starting on bitcoin is the nest way we could do so that we could start strong in doing investments, transactions and trading so that we could earn. And to choose Bitcoin as a primer crypto-currency we will used is a natural thing becasue bitcoin is somehow functions a universal currency in terms of crypto-currency becasue it gives the value of other crypto-currency or altcoin on the market. So starting investing to bitcoin could give us an opportunity to earn and to have profit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 11:57:56 AM
I choose Bitcoin because i found the potiental and profits in it that i couldn't find in anything else.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 10:21:45 AM
Why did you choose bitcoin? I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives me more advantages especially in finance and bitcoin is a trusted e-commerce to my knowledge. In addition, bitcoin also teaches me to control finances. Although bitcoin is the digital currency but it's the same as the money we hold everyday. so the effect is also the same as managing our own money.
Activity: 214
December 11, 2017, 08:39:03 AM
I choose bitcoin for good enough from my own. Because bitcoin really helps me through a lot of. Specially when I got my token rewards,. I feel good and feel lucky to have an online job like this. It give's me more chance and hope specially an opportunity to earn a lot of well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
December 11, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I choose bitcoin because it is useful in everything. I choose bitcoin because I know it can secure future or should I say it can change our lives forever. Bitcoin is really a big help because we can pay bill through this. We can book a ticket if we want to travel everywhere. It is really easy. Through bitcoin, I always help my parents on everything especially through financial and Im really thankful for this.
Choosing Bitcoin instead of other alternative coins make me feel more secure, because of its longevity. It has been in the market for almost a decade and it continues to prove its stability. It also helps me a lot in doing some of my daily transaction much easier and more simple. By participating in bitcoin signature campaigns, consider it as one of the best way of earning while learning what the future have install for us.
Activity: 179
December 11, 2017, 07:46:07 AM
I choose bitcoin because of bitcoin fluctuation and i can make money with bitcoin trading.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 11, 2017, 07:43:12 AM
It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
I choose bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin is very trusted by many people so i am confident when i choose bitcoin, because i know that in the future bitcoin can help me to achieve all of my dreans, and i choose bitcoin because the value or the price of it is increasing very well so in that way i can make many money from it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 11, 2017, 07:38:06 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is easy. for investment, trading, and transactions is also easy. without going through the bank, bitcoin could include transactions to the world. besides, bitcoin security is also guaranteed. balances stored in bitcoin purses, are difficult to trace and privacy is guaranteed.
I think that's the reason I chose bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 11, 2017, 06:35:58 AM
Let me be very plain with you, why I choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies is that 1 bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies and at that bitcoin is the best among them all in term's of potential values and ability to remain very volatile in nature and still sustain a steady price rise in the exchange market over the US dollars and the rest.
Those thing maybe will stay just temporary because in the long term, it will change or bitcoin will get replaced by another type of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the best right now because of the potential and all the things that it have right now like the technology, community and so on but we need to be practical to not trust bitcoin 100% because if we will put all of our money in bitcoin then it might be resulting a bad future for us.
Activity: 322
December 11, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
I chose bitcoin simply because it changes my whole life. It helped a lot to me, financially. This has a purpose which is to earn a lot bigger compared to having a regular job. We all can see how fast growing the community who joined bitcoin because their lives also has changed because of it. At present, we all know how the exchange value changes that fast. Even in a short span of time we can observe it goes higher and higher. So who would not want to choose bitcoin? Where in fact we are earning big and at the same time we learn a lot of things. if we strive harder and put so much effort everything is truly possible through bitcoin. It is a blessing where everyone is very thankful of.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 11, 2017, 05:55:57 AM
Let me be very plain with you, why I choose bitcoin over other cryptocurrencies is that 1 bitcoin is the mother of all other cryptocurrencies and at that bitcoin is the best among them all in term's of potential values and ability to remain very volatile in nature and still sustain a steady price rise in the exchange market over the US dollars and the rest.
Activity: 445
December 11, 2017, 05:43:24 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose Bitcoin because it is on mainstream right now. Bitcoin is now gaining worldwide popularity nowadayd. The users and investors of it is having huge profit and i think it is what makes more people interested to it. In the future, I believe that it will be legal to most of the countries and more people will be able to use it not only as an invetsment but also a currency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 05:43:02 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin is the King of crypto currencies and if anyone chose to invest in crypto currencies, its only bitcoin he will opt for. I opted for bitcoin because it is going higher and gaining popularity. It seems to me that it has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: