Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:01:11 AM
I have chosen bitcoin for it has something everyone looked forward too. We get to earn very big more than we have expectes to have. We all can witness how bitcoin changes that goes higher and higher as time passes by. It is a very big help to anyone who has put their interest on it. It has been helping a lot of people who has been with bitcoin for years. We also believe that cashlesa society is much efficient and there is this bitcoin who would be of great help when time comes like this. We all believe bitcoin is the key to our success. We should know how to invest, store and trade bitcoin which can possibly double our income. So this is such a very great blessing. That 8s why i chose bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 07:51:29 AM
The only reason I chose Bitcoin was because I heard something new and wondered. It's been a long time since but my story is that way. That's why I always have the same scare.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 07:47:54 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin because I can see the world of currency transitioning alresdy in to being digital which will surely make living easier than ever. The large amount of profit that I may get also from it helps me in providing all my needs since it enables me to have a job without any limitations. The transparency and the volatility also made me attracted to it because I know both will help me benefit things in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 07:41:24 AM
the answer is simple. why people chose bitcoins? simply because it is the mother of all crypto currencies. the stability of bitcoin is there already. i may try to invest in altcoins but the majority will always be in bitcoins. i wouldn't risk my money in investing a coins that i am sure that if i will gain profit from it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:21:28 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley
I choose bitcoin because it is useful in everything. I choose bitcoin because I know it can secure future or should I say it can change our lives forever. Bitcoin is really a big help because we can pay bill through this. We can book a ticket if we want to travel everywhere. It is really easy. Through bitcoin, I always help my parents on everything especially through financial and Im really thankful for this.
Well for me bitcoin is a friend thats why i choose this one as my partner it helps a lot for me and lot of people trust this organization theirs no word i can say about bitcoin only a friend. Friend word for me means everything in this world and us i experience this helps me a lot and a lot of people also. If you i don't have any balance I'm not worried because i know i have my partner who will save me in time.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 06:46:56 AM
It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Yeah, These are few of the major advantages that people are enjoying by using bitcoin and this is the reason why so many people are after bitcoin. I am myself after collecting bitcoin s much as possible for me because of its amazing tendency of increasing in value over short time. Moreover as you mentioned, the decentralized nature of bitcoin is really very great. You are the sole owner of your currency.

Why I choose bitcoin? Its too easy to explain, it is because of easy transaction. Through this I can gain such a huge amount of money where I can use this through financial use. I choose bitcoin because of the price on this. It continue on increasing and while the price continue to increase, then bitcoin too will continue to help many people. I choose this for me to help my family, to help other people and for me to support my study on my own. I was enjoying this kind of job. While I gain something through this, I also learn a lesson because of this, thats why I choose this.
Well i think everybody should choose bitcoin because it is really proven and tested and it really make some people become  more motivated  because they see new hope on choosing bitcoin.I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and it really give as a great profit that was really amazing.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 12, 2017, 06:36:17 AM
It's fast, it's cheap to use, it's private, and central governments can't take it away.
Yeah, These are few of the major advantages that people are enjoying by using bitcoin and this is the reason why so many people are after bitcoin. I am myself after collecting bitcoin s much as possible for me because of its amazing tendency of increasing in value over short time. Moreover as you mentioned, the decentralized nature of bitcoin is really very great. You are the sole owner of your currency.

Why I choose bitcoin? Its too easy to explain, it is because of easy transaction. Through this I can gain such a huge amount of money where I can use this through financial use. I choose bitcoin because of the price on this. It continue on increasing and while the price continue to increase, then bitcoin too will continue to help many people. I choose this for me to help my family, to help other people and for me to support my study on my own. I was enjoying this kind of job. While I gain something through this, I also learn a lesson because of this, thats why I choose this.
Activity: 157
December 12, 2017, 06:21:47 AM
I chose bitcoin because of its expensive price and I can get it through this forum, initially I was told about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by my brother, finally he took me to this forum and I started collecting bitcoins bit by bit, after I collected bitcoin , I invested it for multiple benefits

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 12, 2017, 06:01:01 AM
Activity: 406
December 12, 2017, 04:32:18 AM
I choose bitcoin because of the profit i might earn in investing on it because if we will just depend on our regular our income is not enough to have savings. As we can see the performance of bitcoin in the market it is so overwhelming and everyone will be encouraged to invest. But of course we should evaluate and study first the risk that we are  going to face.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 12, 2017, 03:13:56 AM
i choose bitcoin its very easy to use bitcoin to earn money and i can have a better source of income
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 02:45:27 AM
I choose bitcoin because i know there is something good that can make my future a dream come true.

All the  human soul in this world need of money.They are depend  on  money for all the basic needs including food ,shelter and clothes.Bitcoin will give additional money for your money.This is reason which in depth for my investments in bitcoin.
The time I discovered Bitcoin I have never heard of the other cryptocurrencies, the only thing I knew was Bitcoin. It took months before I found out about altcoins, though it wasn’t long after I joined Bitcoin that I discovered Litecoin and Dogecoin.

So I will say the first reason I joined Bitcoin is because it is the first cryptocurrency that was made, and the next reason is that there are lots of profits coming from it and it can also be trusted.
Activity: 574
December 12, 2017, 02:09:17 AM
i chose to because i know i have something to do with it from my knowledge of the internet industry in the way i know i'm here to earn money bitcoin is great value and it legitimately despite its controbertial it is not a barrier to continue supporting me
Activity: 128
December 12, 2017, 02:08:22 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it helps to me, because of this,I can save money and build my own home and buy a vast land.So i chose bitcoin,because i learned so much about the answers of others and bitcoin questions.I chose bitcoin,because its helps it's our economy and those country that involved in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 01:42:14 AM
Because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that created, and most secured and most valuable, and i choose bitcoin because it gives me the oppurtunity to earn while studying.

Bitcoin is digital and future currency. It good to for the future improvement and gather some infromation for the future investmet. So you will improve your knowledge. Bitcoin connect the country people and easy to communicate with other person. So people share the imfromation and diskes with future investment plan to work to process. I will learn more information and am improver my skill. Bitcoin will give moren opportunity of growth the future.
Activity: 304
December 12, 2017, 01:33:08 AM
Because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that created, and most secured and most valuable, and i choose bitcoin because it gives me the oppurtunity to earn while studying.
Activity: 384
December 12, 2017, 12:53:24 AM
Because bitcoin is a very lucrative thing, I like investing like stocks or mutual funds, but once I know bitcoin then I sell all stocks and mutual funds to buy with bitcoin.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
December 12, 2017, 12:22:04 AM
I choose bitcoin because compare to other online jobs bitcoin is very easy to gets, bitcoin gives me an opportunity to earn while studying. Its really helpfull in my family to provide daily expenses.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 12:18:54 AM
because bitcoin is easier to get compared than other coins, and I do not doubt the bitcoin anymore because the bitcoin grows fast and
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 12:11:49 AM
Because it's the most secure at the moment and it has more spotlight from the media and people compared to other altcoins however I believe this will change by time as new people start to lear more about other cryptos and their usage, specs. Just like us, most of us get involved into crypto world because of Bitcoin then evolve into other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: