Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:42:48 AM
When choosing something,  they will have a reason to choose it! My reason for choosing bitcoin is profit,  I think that is also the reason of many
people when they choose bitcoin, they want to make more money, want better life, that is also why many people still have to go to work regularly
to make money
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 08, 2017, 05:17:53 AM
Even though the country's government is still worried about bitcoin may affect to the country's economic system, I still have a strong intend to stay connected with bitcoin, since it's proven had build a better individual economy that can be compete with ordinary jobs.
Bitcoin for me now is feels more very important to me, it greatly affects my finances as well as the progress of my business at home.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
December 08, 2017, 05:16:39 AM
As the price continues to rise, it provides an opportunity for me to gain an advantage in investing. bitcoin has also given me the bustle it generates for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 05:03:53 AM
I Think Bitcoin is trusted cryptocurrency.I Have seen There are Many pepole who choose Bitcoin For build up Their Carrier by Earning Money in bitcoin.I'm Preety Sure I will make money from bitcoin That's why I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:37:45 AM
I chose bitcoit because it is easy to understand, reliable and fast. So far, i have not seen any problem in using bitcoin. I have learned many things about bitcoin through just reading random post from different forums and i can say that it is really helpful. I have observed that bitcoin is now becoming popular and that just means that bitcoin is legit and trusted by many. I hope to earn more bitcoin by joining signatire campaigns that is also reliable and real.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 08, 2017, 04:33:52 AM
Few month ago,I'm not able to know about Bitcoin.But one of my friend told about it and then I'm fully impressed to hear about this forum.It is the mother of all crypto and it is discovered as a world's first currency. It's price is so high now.After hearing this,I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 04:33:14 AM
I found this to be an advancement and apart from the same understood that the future will depend completely upon the technology of blockchain. Most important than this is the opportunity we get for earning small amount that can help with the growth of our economy and life standard improvements.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
December 08, 2017, 04:24:26 AM
I choose it so it could make my life easy so I don't have to deal with the road traffic every day when I have to go to work to earn money,
To hold my own time so that I could spent most of my time with my family not spending almost everyday at work.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 08, 2017, 04:02:54 AM
I use bitcoin simply because it can be converted in to real cash, it gives me opportunity to earn even I'm still a student. Aside from that, I prefer to use btc than the other altcoins because it has bigger value and this is the first cryptocurrency ever made, therefore, possible to become permanent in the market while others may still vanish.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 04:01:52 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I believe bitcoin because bitcoin is the answer of digital currency in the future that is very in need and very useful, because the future must and must reduce the use of paper money and all must be all digital and must be safe.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 08, 2017, 04:00:31 AM
It is obviously because it is the first cryptocurrency made and bitcoin is the most powerful that attracted many major companies in the world and gain more investors this past months
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 03:56:20 AM
I'm a newbie also and for me i choose bitcoin because i can see that a lot of people now is into bitcoin and their telling that they gain big profit on it.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:42:02 AM
In my choice of bitcoin is it is the best cryptocurrency forever.. Most of the crypto users are selected bitcoin than other cryptos and also it has more advantages.. The bitcoin in also like an asset.. So it will give more profit because of its price.. The bitcoin trading is easy than other altcoins.. I thought it may become a future of money..
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:37:37 AM
I will choose bitcoin because many people use it and for me there is a lot of benifits,  and i choose bitcoin because of its massive demand of supply that can make my profit higher when it goes upwards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 08, 2017, 03:31:27 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created.It's a currency that can be a future for everyone
We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests

I choose bitcoin because of some unique qualities if the bitcoin, bitcoin is free from tax while in fiat currencies you have to pay tax to government. bitcoin has the high rising rate in the market which give me a lot of the benefit. also my bitcoin wallet is hidden from the every one which safe me from the hacker and thief also.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 03:17:29 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created.It's a currency that can be a future for everyone
We can invest in bitcoin and gain a double or even triple interests
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 08, 2017, 03:08:26 AM
Bitcoin is my best choice for now, because through my investment has gained a considerable profit.

I don't see any reason not to choose bitcoin or if someone will gonna choose other alts over bitcoin he must really insane.
Bitcoin as a greatest investment nor a good store value, with all the attention bitcoin is getting from the people no wonder it'll continously surging and many will surely take profit. It change many lives unexpectedly and it'll continue to dominate our lives with all its future.

Insane? It is a little bit exaggerated when you says something like thar. Why? As sometimes you have to switch your investment in bitcoin to altcoin because of the lack of gain , bitcoin won't move up all the time.

There is a time where bitcoin price get a correction and that time altcoin has a better position.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2017, 01:26:29 AM
I chose bitcoins because I needed it in my business. Because my business is based on internet. Online Store I used bitcoins to become my customers Payments method. That's why my transactions make it easy. And you have nothing to do. just copy the address put how much amounts and sends. So I chose bitcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 08, 2017, 01:10:03 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because I know that it will make me a rich man. Aside from that it is easy to earn. Maybe some people are buying a bitcoin but for me even I dont buy bitcoin I can still earn it from this forum. Some people are using their money but I am just using my time and knowledge. Especially bitcoin price now is huge so I'm pretty sure that it will attract more people.
Activity: 276
December 08, 2017, 12:57:45 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Why I chose bitcoin? Because it is very easy to manage. The trading operation and investing is easy and fast. It has also very high price that's why I chose bitcoin than othee cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: