Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 11:35:07 AM
I chose bitcoin because it is trusted because I have seen my friends earn money and its value raises rapidly and I know it can help me in financial needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 11:17:55 AM
I use bitcoin because I think that you can earn good money on this. In terms of everyday expenses, bitcoin can not be used. And I like to do some tradings with bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 08, 2017, 11:11:31 AM
I choose bitcoin because it may help to reduce my financial problems in life, and it helps me to produce the things that i needed in my daily lives. That is why i am thankful that i learn and know about bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will not die and still continue to increase its price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 11:11:31 AM
My choosing bitcoin as a means of payment is because my wallet does not requires all those cumbersome verification process and restrictions like paypal skrill etc.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 08, 2017, 11:05:44 AM
Personaly, i chose bitcoin because it is a real economic power and it is an easy way to win money. Added to that, its price in increasing permanently so that we can win a good sum from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
December 08, 2017, 11:03:08 AM
First and foremost, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies since from the start. It's been with us all the years of being so stable and in demand. It's market value is way off the charts this week since it goes to more than 18,000$ mark.
So there's no reason why i wouldn't choose bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 10:56:00 AM
 Why did I choose bitcoin ?
So for me, In my own reasons .. I choose bitcoin It is not only for pass time or an ordinary job or should I say an extra income only . I choose Bitcoin because there have many advantages
,and this advantages is like that, It provides us with the facility of fast and cheap anonymous transactions within and outside the country. And beside of that I choose this is because I see that this is the best opportunity to everyone who don't have a job or even if you have an full time job you can also work through bitcoin as an extra income .. I see that beside of getting income ,we also learn the different kind of all things that we don't know through reading of all the questions ang topics about bitcoinnor off topic . We learn and we gain a lot of knowledge ...
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 10:50:12 AM
Its very good task that why me choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is money and we need money to lead our daily life. And it also secure our future. I love cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin.
I choose bitcoin there is the only reason that in short time bitcoin can make rich any one and I’m one of the example of it because I remember when I was not a part of bitcoin so my life was full of problem and there was no money in my pocket since I join bitcoin my life become very comfortable and now I have alto of money and thing which was a dream for me to buy so hats the big reason that I choose bitcoin and hope you guys will agree with me.
I think there is no rocket science in understanding this fact that why bitcoin has been chosen by this huge number of population. Things are much better in bitcoin’s account and we need to observe this change. There may be different reasons for different people but for me, bitcoin is amazing because it provides us best profit ratios and we love to maintain our life standard by earning through bitcoin.
Activity: 243
December 08, 2017, 10:33:14 AM
I choose bitcoin because there's a lot to learn how to invest and how to trade specially in a newbie like me.its take some knowledge and good profit to me in financial problem.this is a good opportunity to take advantage to other people that didn't notice this kind of currency.
Activity: 168
December 08, 2017, 10:12:36 AM
Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.

I choose bitcoin, becuase it will help me to live my dreams and to help my family. And also to help other people. Aside from that, I prefer to use btc than the other altcoins because it has bigger value and this is the first cryptocurrency ever made, and i know this is the answer to get away my family in poverty.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
December 08, 2017, 09:16:53 AM
I don't believe I chose Bitcoins, or anyone does. But bitcoin chose us. You must have been familiar with the term "investment" and the key to success in an investment is "patience". Bitcoin is like God to many and so, I believe it chose all of us to witness its divine power that's being showered upon everyone as to whoever believes in it, gains what they expect and live a lifestyle they never thought of. I lost my dad and earning Bitcoins afterwards proved to be the best decision I've taken to change my life and I know it has changed yours too.
Activity: 314
December 08, 2017, 09:00:15 AM
I choose bitcoin because I see how my friend help his parents in their daily needs that's why I joined bitcoin before I regret it and I use to like it everyday how it increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 08:42:49 AM
I want to answer the question. Why did I chose bitcoin? First of all, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the most trusted and most recommended crypto. Second, traders and even simple users love the VOLATILITY of bitcoin because it makes so much opportunity for earning. It's easy to carry because you have to carry nothing and your wallet is a software, as far as I know. It provides us jobs that pays bitcoin. There are many things that made me turn into bitcoin.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:59:27 AM
5 years ago . . . I choosed bitcoin because its unpredictable. No one can see The future.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I vhoose bitcoins because here there are mo qualifications there are no required skills unless you can access it you are good to go. No age required even if you are a kid you can access this and you can gain money as long as you follow the rules. Your identity is secured in here because they can never know who you are mot unless you said so. And the bitcoins price are starting to rise a lot bigger compared to the last years this is the best year for bitcoins so far and they can absolutely make you a millionaire if you have the dedication.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 07:22:32 AM
I didn't actually choose it but rather I discovered it. It was the first cryptocurrency I used and has the highest price among cryptos. Additionally, we can do a lot of thing with it like gambling, investing, buying some stuffs and paying bills that some altcoins can't do.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:22:03 AM
There is so much cryptocurrencies now in the internet. But you don't know which cryptocurrency will choose. If you ask me, I'll say "bitcoin". Because bitcoin is now the most popular cryptocurrency online. Not only because of its popularity, it is also because of its value. The price of bitcoin rise fast. If you invest in bitcoin now, It may quadruple in couple of years. Which is really posible. That is why I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 280
December 08, 2017, 06:57:23 AM
Its very good task that why me choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is money and we need money to lead our daily life. And it also secure our future. I love cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin.
I choose bitcoin there is the only reason that in short time bitcoin can make rich any one and I’m one of the example of it because I remember when I was not a part of bitcoin so my life was full of problem and there was no money in my pocket since I join bitcoin my life become very comfortable and now I have alto of money and thing which was a dream for me to buy so hats the big reason that I choose bitcoin and hope you guys will agree with me.
Activity: 75
December 08, 2017, 06:46:30 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I simply chose bitcoin because it is one of the most longest coin that there is, making me feel secure and confident that it will not just disappear. Also, the fact that it is one of the most used coins there is makes it really persuasive to invest on it.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2017, 05:46:55 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because by playing bitcoin I can get very much profit and with my finance bitcoin can be good. just imagine if you play bitcoin like you saved you already get a lot of profits to be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: