Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 79. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 12:38:28 AM
I choose bitcoin because because today it has the highest cryptocurrencies as compare to other currency. In bitcoin we earn and at the same time we also learn a lot of things from the ideas shared by people from other countries. Bitcoin also is the most secured currency because you don't need to bring bulk amount of money, like for example in buying an expensive thing instead of bringing a huge amount of money we just use bitcoin as our means of payment.
We all know that bitcoin really help a lot of people nowadays, it improves their way of living specially on the financial aspect because they earn. It also gives the unemployed opportunity to earn even just staying at home. And if given a chance this will help us make us rich people nowadays by just doing our best here in this bitcoin world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 08:50:39 PM
bitcoin is different from other coins. it's because this coin is the first digital coin that was created. so users of bitcoin very much. bitcoin prices are also very volatile and easy to take advantage of opportunities. if I buy at a price of 1000 $ then in the future maybe bitcoin price becomes doubled from the price. so I think bitcoin is a chance to make a profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 08:49:07 PM
I chose bitcoin because as a student I don't know any ways to earn money until I have known bitcoin. I can easily earn money because of bitcoin and I have helped my parents because of it. Also, I use my earned bitcoins in supporting my studies and as long as bitcoin exists, I will hold on to it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
December 07, 2017, 08:24:52 PM
You just need to take a look at price of Bitcoin at the moment I think you will know the reason why a lot of people nowaday choose Bitcoin to invest in and of course I'm also not an exception. LOL. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it's the cryptocurrency has the best potential in the future for now. In just a day Bitcoin price increased more than 3k$ and I think it'll keep increasing like that in the future so I think there are no reason why people shouldn't choose Bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 08:04:58 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
i chose it because i knew it would help so i mistakenly trying hard to pay big for my family
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 07, 2017, 07:38:16 PM
First of all because it's the first of its kind. The technology disrupts the whole world.
Then it's just the brand. People know Bitcoin. After it's recent run you won't hear Stratis, Waltonchain or any other Altcoin on the streets. You might here Ethereum or Litecoin and Dash, because they are the first go-to for newcomers.
At the end I just believe in this technology and Bitcoin deserves to be recognized like this.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
December 07, 2017, 07:36:57 PM
because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
agree with your opinion, bitcoin has changed our economy all as users. and I personally always want the best thing for my life. and I decided that bitcoin is the best because so many investors are investing here with the understanding they have found a good one also here.
Right.I also choose bitcoin because its the most trusted and reliable cryptocurrencies compared to other coins and it has the highest price in the market nowadays.So i won't have any doubt for bitcoin that it will be the best answer in making my full dreams into reality and making my life definitely luxurious somehow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:32:14 PM
because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
agree with your opinion, bitcoin has changed our economy all as users. and I personally always want the best thing for my life. and I decided that bitcoin is the best because so many investors are investing here with the understanding they have found a good one also here.
along with that bitcoin also have much more benefits for the users of it as with it now the people are felling much convenient when they start their businesses with bitcoin especially the online businesses. The transactions are much faster and easier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 07, 2017, 07:30:01 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 07, 2017, 07:26:53 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin for the following reasons: First, BTC is the earliest available on the market in all cryptocurrency, secondly it is the crypto that has the most stable and fastest growth, the third is transactions with BTC are very safe and secure, will not worry about the disclosure of personal information. And I believe Bitcoin will be the future of the currency, 10 years ahead predicting BTC will replace all curency offline into the highest value currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 07, 2017, 07:14:03 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is a decentralize and cryptocurrency that is better for the future of many people. Bitcoin is more popular than the other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has an expensive value and I think that bitcoin and other coins got a higher price until the end of this month. More popularity of investors in the market even the Local market so that the price of bitcoin was rapidly increase. I choose bitcoin because it is the reason why I can provide all the things I want as well as the daily needs of my family. Through bitcoin I can easily earn more money in a matter of minutes. I can invest by means of bitcoin and have a better profit though I am not yet graduate. Because of this ny life become much better than before. Lastly, I choose bitcoin because because I can surely save and earn money for my future and it is more profitable that others.
I agree mate, this crypto currency are decentralize and high earning profit. Moreover bitcoin is a good source of income because without any qualifications you can easily got a job thru help of this coin. Other than that you are also free to invest in bitcoin.

Bitcoin now are quickly increasing pice, so many capitalist are encourage to invest. I'm sure that if you are a bitcoiner you have a possibly become rich in the future. That's the reason why many people choose bitcoin instead of other crypto currencies.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
I am a very enthusiastic person with technology,
I chose Bitcoin because I feel Bitcoin is a technology development that is made in the investment,.
Bitcoin is the new technology ofcourse so I choose this because it can bring a person to get rich. With the bitcoin proce that  so surprising that it reach at this very expensive we can be rich by investing in it. Anyone could earn money from bitcoin the freedom to invest this is why I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 06:43:53 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is a decentralize and cryptocurrency that is better for the future of many people. Bitcoin is more popular than the other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has an expensive value and I think that bitcoin and other coins got a higher price until the end of this month. More popularity of investors in the market even the Local market so that the price of bitcoin was rapidly increase. I choose bitcoin because it is the reason why I can provide all the things I want as well as the daily needs of my family. Through bitcoin I can easily earn more money in a matter of minutes. I can invest by means of bitcoin and have a better profit though I am not yet graduate. Because of this ny life become much better than before. Lastly, I choose bitcoin because because I can surely save and earn money for my future and it is more profitable that others.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
December 07, 2017, 06:06:48 PM
I am a very enthusiastic person with technology,
I chose Bitcoin because I feel Bitcoin is a technology development that is made in the investment,.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
December 07, 2017, 05:43:19 PM
Choosing bitcoin was the best decision i made in my life and believing in such an idea has been very rewarding for me in many aspects , especially on the financial scale since i now have the opportunity to do lots of things and allow my self lots of stuff that was classified under "luxury" and "spoiling myself" before i got involved with bitcoin .

In addition it really opened my eyes in lots of fields and i got to acquire a lot of knowledge on the economical and technical field thanks to bitcoin , i now am well informed about cryptography and it's aspects , and have a solid overall knowledge about financial models and strategies .

Bitcoin has been also a wonderful payment method which did save me from lots of troubles whenever i want to purchase something or pay someone for or get payed for a certain service .
My bitcoin experience has been very rewarding till now and i'm really looking forward to see it as an international currency recognized and dealt with all across the world .
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
December 07, 2017, 05:30:03 PM
Bitcoin was the first crypto that made extraordinary standards in the online world. It is decentralized and as such it is most powerful of currencies. Its stability has proved its worth cause difficulty of the unique blockchain that is getting more harder day by day. Its increase in value is driving the huge base of investors towards it and it is slowly implementing into mega companies. I choose Bitcoin cause I believe in it and cause t is securing my future with constant growth. Bitcoin is the coin that will change the things in the world and in the future it will probably become the main source of paying. Bitcoin is my faith and I choose to believe in my faith.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 07, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
As you can see from most replies, people choose bitcoin because of the profits they can make. Although this was not the main reason to have bitcoins. Bitcoin was developed for peer to peer transactions, with Bitcoin you have faster and direct transactions.
Now everyone is talking about Bitcoin, since the price went up so fast and is now more than 15K. Choosing Bitcoin is now for investing in order to gain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 07, 2017, 04:59:45 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Well, I chose bitcoin for some reasons. The first time I've heard about bitcoin, I believed that it would have a great potential and would help me build an assurance for my investments and earnings. Luckily, it didn't fail me with my expectations. I also made easier and more convenient transactions through it. It was an open door of blessings for me.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 04:48:20 PM
I chose Bitcoin because I wanted to earn some money.I used it as a way of side income and it provided me with more profits in a short period of time and I didn't found any other investment asset that could have provided me with such huge profits.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
December 07, 2017, 04:35:58 PM
The reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other alt coin or investment is quite simple and everyone clearly that already, it is its better returns on investment than any other commodity out there. I know sometimes Bitcoin may be compared to gambling but trust me it is way more safer and has more potential than gambling. Bitcoin graph is moving continuously upwards and there is no stopping making it the best investment over any other.
Pages:
Jump to: