Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you have faith in btc? - page 14. (Read 2976 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
I have my full faith on BTC at every good and bad phase of crypto market. Because BTC has a full potential to cope in every good and bad situation of the the market and never upset their admirers in future also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 07, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
Bitcoin still famous and attract people' attention. People start to know about bitcoin and they want to join it. Bitcoin will always exist whether the price up and down. People will start thinking to make bitcoin as their part of life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
We all know that there are no stable in this system , but for me believing in what you are doing is the main ingredient to rich the success that you wanted . Courage is needed to this system .
copper member
Activity: 362
October 07, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
In fact, bitcoin showed yourself on the falling market better than others. I think the reason why so is bitcoin does not belong to anyone. No one can change the state of their company and influence on the bitcoin exchange rate up or down. Bitcoin is common to all and it is a bitcoin's feature.
Market changes the market directly either increasing or decreasing but in this era still they are having faith with crypto because it existing in years past by in which they are able to gain profits.
Activity: 200
October 07, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
In fact, bitcoin showed yourself on the falling market better than others. I think the reason why so is bitcoin does not belong to anyone. No one can change the state of their company and influence on the bitcoin exchange rate up or down. Bitcoin is common to all and it is a bitcoin's feature.
Activity: 108
October 06, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
I think it depends on the fact that the popularity of bitcoin is very large in the world and now when the market falls bitcoin is still the best coin
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
BTC is the oldest and more trusted cryptocurrency. We could see  during the declining market that BTC
dominating the market with over 50% dominance and  the demand for BTC is above the cryptocurrency  market average.
BTC is a rock solid investment and it will pay off long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
Because I met crypto when btc was worth$ 200 and about him few people knew . since that time, his community is disproportionately increased , many countries have allowed btc at the legislative level , the btc blockchain is used in many industries and its price has increased tenfold .
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 06, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
I really believe in bitcoin and this is a foundation of cryptoworld in where all altcoins depends in the ups and down value of bitcoin. So if anybody wants to market to comeback again to normal , bitcoin must recover first and altcoin will follow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 06, 2018, 03:24:08 PM
Bitcoin is strong as never was) I have astrong faith in it because it is very stable during long time and show great results of rasing
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 06, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
the future of the bitcoin is certainly better than other assets. It is seen a lot of investors to still invest in bitcoin. Crypto development including bitcoin will still continue to increase every time and an increasingly high price bitcoin is awaited by many investors from now on. Although some time may crypto look bad but in the future of crypto will become better.
Of course, Bitcoin today looks like quite promising coins, especially considering the price difference for 2018 and 2017. All users of cryptocurrency expect to see another maximum price for Bitcoin. Nevertheless, the impression is that Bitcoin eventually loses its relevance.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
the future of the bitcoin is certainly better than other assets. It is seen a lot of investors to still invest in bitcoin. Crypto development including bitcoin will still continue to increase every time and an increasingly high price bitcoin is awaited by many investors from now on. Although some time may crypto look bad but in the future of crypto will become better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
Well, everything is simple, the first and most probably the most important thing, I study the market and see what corporations have started to go into it,what they do,what they develop technologies,what products they prepare,and what is the purpose of the blockchain,and the whole States create for this,and then it becomes clear that this is the future,of course bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 06, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
I have faith in btc because it's has proven to be a solution to the world decentralized currency, with so many people embracing the tech and the currency, it's the first to bring the idea of blockchain tech into the real use, and every day a lot of money is been invested into the space, so many countries have adopted bitcoin and many more to come, all these made me to have faith in bitcoin
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 02:35:38 PM
Because bitcoin is stable and even after it has his downs he turn his positions and raising again so I know I don't have to worry about my investments in it!
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
in my opinion of all the coins in the crypto market, only bitcoin coin is the most stable, and has the largest volume dominance, therefore I believe bitcoin will not die, after all bitcoin is widely known in the community
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:23:14 PM
Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

Bitcoin is our main faith and I don't think that we would ever be disappointed in future by this cryptocurrency. There are an immense number of coins around the world in hands of many men. So it will never fade away.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 06, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
Because bitcoin has shown that it is very strong and it is likely to continue to pump on, but it is not now
Activity: 574
October 06, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
Maybe because of the amount of help me and my family and I have great confidence in it. Bitcoin can not beat any other coins to keep pace in the crypto history so I have just given up my trust here.At just the speed of the value increase now much to trust so I'm trying to get hard working
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 06, 2018, 08:55:37 AM
BTC is definitely a great innovation. It has changed the structure of the entire financial market, so that we can really “see” our own digital assets. In the past, what you saw from mobile banking is just a number. Is different.
Pages:
Jump to: