Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 94. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 27, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers.

Cool

How do you explain The Christian Crusades?

Was that warmongering or a religious war?  

How do you explain Hitler's, Stalin's, Temujin's, Mao's, and Pol Pot's crusades?

Was that warmongering or were they religious wars?

Cool

You are the one who stated "We have peace from wars made by warmongers".

I just asked for clarification.

I see you can't answer that.

In answer to your question....

Hitler was a Catholic. Stalin was an Atheist. Temujin was multi denomination. Pol Pot was raised Buddhist.

Each tried to exert their way of life on others.

I say they were religious wars.

There is nothing wrong with you having such a low IQ. It doesn't mean you are less of a person. Don't you see that atheism fits right in with the religious wars, because it is a religion?

The Crusades were wars that attempted to stop the wars of Islam. All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace.

Cool

And now you resort to personal attack.

What is wrong with having a low IQ? Does this make a person less than you? Are you so self assure of your own personal stance you are above anyone with a low IQ?

This was a discussion about a comment you made stating "Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers".

In actual fact, because of religion we have War. You state it above saying "All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace"

Any little personal attack that I have done is tiny compared with all the personal attacks you do constantly.

Did I suggest that having a lower IQ makes one any less of a person? I said just the opposite. I have to say this, because I don't want to be any less of a person when confronting someone with a higher IQ than myself.

It is because of the personal religions of warmongers that we have war. You still don't seem to understand that atheism is a religion, and that atheism causes wars at times.

So you see, on this point we are in agreement. Religion > war > peace. But a lot of the time there is no war.

Cool

What personal attack have I done to you? Please highlight any personal attack. I have attacked your religion, but that is not you. So enlighten me.

The implication that you feel the need to draw attention to a low IQ instantly places you as someone who needs to highlight inadequacies to lift yourself. For that..... I feel sorry for you.

I have never said atheism doesn't start wars.

I have better things to do than enlighten you on stuff you do. Since I HAVE enlightened you on the important proof that shows the existence of God, and you aren't willing to enlighten anyone with any rebuttal of it (even you constantly spout off that such rebuttal exists), it wouldn't do any good to enlighten you about yourself.

I don't believe you feel sorry for me in the least. I think that you are using another form of atheism war by constantly avoiding the truth and the facts, especially revolving around the fact that God exists.

Cool

There you go.... I ask you for proof and you fail to provide any.

Can you see the pattern? I can. You simply cannot prove anything you say.

I do feel sorry for you. This has nothing to do with atheism at all. It is my own personal thoughts that I believe you may have an untreated mental illness. For that..... I feel sorry for you. I truly wish you good health.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 27, 2017, 12:12:22 AM

Stupid saying..Explain the logic..

Fools know everything Roll Eyes
I used to go and see a wise man in a wigwam the things he would tell me ..
Spirits under the ground and something about smoke.. No and nothing to do with smoking weed Cry

Now one day we will know how humans got here    from the very start of the big bang    if it went bang?..
We will know it all..now yes i do understand that people could invent teleportation ..BUT

What's that got to do with how we become to be Wink..

This is the best saying..WE LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY  Wink..
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 26, 2017, 10:53:21 PM
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
February 26, 2017, 08:54:13 PM
i dont hate it.. i just think its stupid.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 26, 2017, 06:11:28 PM
All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Cool

How do you explain Hitler's, Stalin's, Temujin's, Mao's, and Pol Pot's crusades?

Cool

Hitler was a Catholic. Stalin was an Atheist. Temujin was multi denomination. Pol Pot was raised Buddhist.

There is nothing wrong with you having such a low IQ. It doesn't mean you are less of a person. Don't you see that atheism fits right in with the religious wars, because it is a religion?

The Crusades were wars that attempted to stop the wars of Islam. All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace.

Cool

What is wrong with having a low IQ? Does this make a person less than you? Are you so self assure of your own personal stance you are above anyone with a low IQ?

This was a discussion about a comment you made stating "Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers".

In actual fact, because of religion we have War. You state it above saying "All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace"

Any little personal attack that I have done is tiny compared with all the personal attacks you do constantly.

Did I suggest that having a lower IQ makes one any less of a person? I said just the opposite. I have to say this, because I don't want to be any less of a person when confronting someone with a higher IQ than myself.

It is because of the personal religions of warmongers that we have war. You still don't seem to understand that atheism is a religion, and that atheism causes wars at times.

So you see, on this point we are in agreement. Religion > war > peace. But a lot of the time there is no war.

Cool

What personal attack have I done to you? Please highlight any personal attack. I have attacked your religion, but that is not you. So enlighten me.

The implication that you feel the need to draw attention to a low IQ instantly places you as someone who needs to highlight inadequacies to lift yourself. For that..... I feel sorry for you.

I have better things to do than enlighten you on stuff you do. Since I HAVE enlightened you on the important proof that shows the existence of God, and you aren't willing to enlighten anyone with any rebuttal of it (even you constantly spout off that such rebuttal exists), it wouldn't do any good to enlighten you about yourself.

I don't believe you feel sorry for me in the least. I think that you are using another form of atheism war by constantly avoiding the truth and the facts, especially revolving around the fact that God exists.

Cool
February 26, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 26, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
February 26, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool
February 26, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 26, 2017, 01:30:40 AM

Cool

Cool
February 26, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Cool

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
February 26, 2017, 01:05:51 AM

Not all religions start out like that. Lots of religions start with peaceful message but it gets twisted and turned by the believers and preachers  and doesn't really resemble the idea that was first implemented and meant to be.
legendary
February 25, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 24, 2017, 11:32:12 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 24, 2017, 10:04:45 PM
I do not believe nor do not denounce any religion.
So I am not an atheists but a realist I would like to think of myself as such.

I really do not like anymore arguments than is needed in life as we live it.

Just peace in the mind and everything else will be less bothered by you to notice anything else.
I think that is a buddist saying or something.

I think that the term that describes you is agnostic - a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 24, 2017, 09:20:42 PM
I do not believe nor do not denounce any religion.
So I am not an atheists but a realist I would like to think of myself as such.

I really do not like anymore arguments than is needed in life as we live it.

Just peace in the mind and everything else will be less bothered by you to notice anything else.

I think that is a buddist saying or something. But then again, I don't believe in any religion. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 24, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.

The major repentance is to repent from unbelief to faith in Jesus salvation.

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact...............................................a whole lotta nonsense.....................

...................   for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is..............................................
......................................a whole lot more  nonsense..........................
  .......................................................................                                                                                     
                                                             you don't want to happen to you.

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 24, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact. Even probability acts according to countless cause and effect activities. You better find the Source of goodness. If you don't, how will you ever know if you are good enough for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is not good to another. But i try to help people that are in need if i can, and that is good for me. I don't say that i'm totally good person, i have sins of my own too. But i can only hope that when time come and it will come, what i have done it will be enough... if not, well i can't say "i was told to do this or do that" . All choices and deed done by me is my choice and my alone, ill get what i get and i can't complain about it. Cheesy There are so much dark around us in people, but a world by it self is bright one. Live and let live, enjoy life, and don't do things you don't want to happen to you.
legendary
February 24, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Cool

Cool

Science shows that things are exact. Even probability acts according to countless cause and effect activities. You better find the Source of goodness. If you don't, how will you ever know if you are good enough for salvation?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: