Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 96. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 22, 2017, 11:39:08 AM
Well, religious people hate other religions as well... It is only fair for atheists to hate those who don't believe in their religion of there being no religions.

saying atheism is a religion is like saying baldness is a hair color

oh yeah, my religion is no religion, makes total sense....not .
but then again i don't blame these pious folk who think this way.
 this is typical logic coming from their brains unfortunately infected with that insidious nasty virus called religion.

I agree, it is not smart to say that atheism is religion. Atheism is conviction, maybe its near belief, but its not belief truly. But i don't agree that people who believe in any religion is "infected" or anything. I have meet some really smart and good people, even when they found out i don't believe in God totally didn't try to convince me in there point of view or told me i am wrong. We even had really good conversation on religion theme.

Atheism is not religion. Religion lives on faith and believe of the supernatural beings and God while atheism does not. Atheism does not faith on the supernatural beings since it is very illogical for them. They dont hate religion but they just dont want to join. They are contented with their lives and religion is a waste of time. Atheism is not a religion but a conviction.

Atheism is religion because science and nature prove that God exists, and atheists can't rebut this proof with any facts. See the proof:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

The way that atheism is religion is that atheists have a god, or many gods. Each one of them sets himself/herself up as god by stating that God does not exist when it is proven that God exists. Which god is greater? The real God, or the atheist-god that tries to have strength greater than God by denying His existence in the face of the evidence and proof?

In addition, just because an atheist doesn't know that atheism is a religion, doesn't refute and rebut the definition of religion that says (indirectly, and by inference) that atheism is a religion - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t.

Cool
Not agree with you. Always bring proof of the existence of something. How can you not prove the existence of God? It is not all. If you think he is, then show it to me. What says religion does not impress me. It is a continuous fiction.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 22, 2017, 11:30:56 AM
Well, religious people hate other religions as well... It is only fair for atheists to hate those who don't believe in their religion of there being no religions.

this is typical logic coming from their brains unfortunately infected with that insidious nasty virus called religion.

I agree, it is not smart to say that atheism is religion. Atheism is conviction, maybe its near belief, but its not belief truly. But i don't agree that people who believe in any religion is "infected" or anything. I have meet some really smart and good people, even when they found out i don't believe in God totally didn't try to convince me in there point of view or told me i am wrong. We even had really good conversation on religion theme.

Atheism is not religion. Religion lives on faith and believe of the supernatural beings and God while atheism does not. Atheism does not faith on the supernatural beings since it is very illogical for them. They dont hate religion but they just dont want to join. They are contented with their lives and religion is a waste of time. Atheism is not a religion but a conviction.

Atheism is religion because science and nature prove that God exists, and atheists can't rebut this proof with any facts. See the proof:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

The way that atheism is religion is that atheists have a god, or many gods. Each one of them sets himself/herself up as god by stating that God does not exist when it is proven that God exists. Which god is greater? The real God, or the atheist-god that tries to have strength greater than God by denying His existence in the face of the evidence and proof?

In addition, just because an atheist doesn't know that atheism is a religion, doesn't refute and rebut the definition of religion that says (indirectly, and by inference) that atheism is a religion - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t.

Cool
Activity: 84
February 22, 2017, 10:33:31 AM
True that here in my country people are always fighting into social media where they always tell to others that why they always bow to stone saint ? And others say that why they god are also a people who created that religion people are making crap on social media where they don't accept the belief of each everyone.
I do think that in social networks during the discussion of the problems of the degree of aggression is much higher than normal live chat. Perhaps this is due to the fact that people feel their impunity and allow yourself more harsh statements without the fear of getting hit in the face.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 22, 2017, 10:11:28 AM
True that here in my country people are always fighting into social media where they always tell to others that why they always bow to stone saint ? And others say that why they god are also a people who created that religion people are making crap on social media where they don't accept the belief of each everyone.
Activity: 98
February 22, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

Among the believers is about 1% of fanatics. They actually represent a major threat to other people. And it's not for a particular religion. This applies to all. Now it provokes hostility with the Muslims, but look how many actually Muslims are ready to commit a terrorist attack.
You are right for what you say about fanatics. They are the real problem in every religion. I personally don't hate Muslim people, and i try to be objective about things in life, but somehow the most terrorists attack are made by Muslim religion fanatics. And that is why people start to not like them. I don't think its religion on its own what is the problem, but people who preach it wrong way, and people who are dumb enough to think its truth.
You are quite right. Really now the Muslim fanatics are attacking because the Islamic state had decided to weaken the West. But it will pass. I once had to visit a district in which lived the Orthodox Jews. I will tell you they are as crazy as Muslims. And the same aggressive. They simply have not yet the task is to destabilize the situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 22, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

Among the believers is about 1% of fanatics. They actually represent a major threat to other people. And it's not for a particular religion. This applies to all. Now it provokes hostility with the Muslims, but look how many actually Muslims are ready to commit a terrorist attack.
Well I think the word hate is a bit misplaced here. I don't think atheists in general "hate" religion. It's not like when you don't believe in something you hate the notion that it represents. I think atheists just tend to be on the side of logic and reason and it's not bad to sometimes think about things and be logical instead of believing blindly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 22, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

You are right for what you say about fanatics. They are the real problem in every religion. I personally don't hate Muslim people, and i try to be objective about things in life, but somehow the most terrorists attack are made by Muslim religion fanatics. And that is why people start to not like them. I don't think its religion on its own what is the problem, but people who preach it wrong way, and people who are dumb enough to think its truth.
Activity: 98
February 22, 2017, 08:49:27 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 22, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 21, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

legendary
February 21, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

There are some religions that love other people. They show this love by trying to get all people to be saved for eternal life.

Cool
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 21, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

Since Newton's 3rd Law doesn't say anything about "Outside of the universe," It doesn't apply to God, because God is outside of the universe.

ah i see! God is outside the Universe... ok then that explains everything....
hey , wait a minute...now where  exactly is outside the universe?

wait, don't tell me!! let me guess...um... oh i know ...

ITS BEYOND OUR THINKING!!!     NO asking who created God, that's not allowed!

god has always existed and that's that,  so there!!  Q.E. FREAKIN D!!   Cheesy

Ask who created God all you want. But because things outside of the universe will never be understood, the answer would not be recognizable even if God had been created.

Cool

Can you prove that your God is outside of the universe?

He is a figment of your imagination which makes he right here in your head.

Therefore, he doesn't exist.
legendary
February 20, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

Since Newton's 3rd Law doesn't say anything about "Outside of the universe," It doesn't apply to God, because God is outside of the universe.

Ask who created God all you want. But because things outside of the universe will never be understood, the answer would not be recognizable even if God had been created.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 20, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Activity: 94
February 20, 2017, 04:16:05 PM
I read. You are lying

Why didn't you say you don't know how to read. From #6 in the definition: something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience.

You have this point that you believe in, or you wouldn't be promoting it so extremely much in the forum. It's your religion, by definition.

Wake up.

Cool
And since atheists don't bereave, it doesn't cover atheism

What don't atheists believe? If they knew, they would know that God exists.

Cool
Why? He's as real as the easter bunny

The proof at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 show that Gopd is real, just like a bunny on Easter... only more so.

Cool

Nope. It doesn't. Its shows that God breaks Newtons 3rd law

How does it do that? We don't know anything about "stuff" outside of the universe. So how would anyone know that God breaks Newton's 3rd Law?

Wink

He had to have a cause. newtons 3rd law doesn't say anything about "outside of the universe"

Cool
You contradict yourself. If the 3 Newton's law do not apply outside of the universe then why do you think that God's laws must act on the earth? Do you have proof. Do not forget that all Newton's laws are proved experimentally. It seems to me that there is no God and I do not live worse than those who believe in it.
legendary
February 20, 2017, 01:20:48 PM
I read. You are lying

Why didn't you say you don't know how to read. From #6 in the definition: something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience.

You have this point that you believe in, or you wouldn't be promoting it so extremely much in the forum. It's your religion, by definition.

Wake up.

Cool
And since atheists don't bereave, it doesn't cover atheism

What don't atheists believe? If they knew, they would know that God exists.

Cool
Why? He's as real as the easter bunny

The proof at:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 show that Gopd is real, just like a bunny on Easter... only more so.

Cool

Nope. It doesn't. Its shows that God breaks Newtons 3rd law

How does it do that? We don't know anything about "stuff" outside of the universe. So how would anyone know that God breaks Newton's 3rd Law?

Wink

He had to have a cause. newtons 3rd law doesn't say anything about "outside of the universe"

Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
February 20, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

How can you hate a religion?
I'm also atheist. But more I hate stupid people who abuse their religion.
legendary
February 20, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

You don't believe 5000+ Gods of the past.  You believe in one God.

I don't believe in one more God than you.  That is the only difference between us.

You are wrong about yourself. Since you don't know for a fact that God does not exist, you are setting yourself up as god when you come to that conclusion. Not one less god. Simply a different god.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: