Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 99. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
January 23, 2017, 12:05:09 AM
No.  Please stay where you are.

I'm leaving!   Wink

I just wish the "UNWATCH" feature worked for this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 22, 2017, 10:22:54 PM

Then perhaps you should just get out of the way, @BADecker.

What's the matter? Can't spell out what you are talking about? Same as usual. Afraid somebody will be able to show you the foolishness of your understanding, right?

The Way is the way of faith in the God that science proves and nature shows. Since you seem to have moved out of The Way, are you really asking me to join you?

Cool
legendary
January 22, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

Then perhaps you should just get out of the way, @BADecker.
legendary
January 22, 2017, 09:35:50 PM
OK I'm done.

You have a DOUBLE STANDARD about questions & answers.

You have won over no one.  You have alienated most of us.

Your God should be EMBARRASSED by you!

Actually, you have alienated yourselves, if you are alienated. I simply brought the info out into the open.

When you folks are confronted by God in the Judgment, you definitely won't be embarrassed... or even fearful of Him. You will simply accept His judgment of you, because you will KNOW He is right.

Cool
legendary
January 22, 2017, 09:28:29 PM
OK I'm done.

You have a DOUBLE STANDARD about questions & answers.

You have won over no one.  You have alienated most of us.

Your God should be EMBARRASSED by you!
legendary
January 22, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

And you @BADecker have not answered any of my direct questions. So quit throwing stones.

I wasn't aware that I was throwing stones. I still am not aware that I was throwing stones. This doesn't mean that I have never thrown stones. Sometimes at the lake or river, it is fun skipping stones across the water. The only way that I know of to skip them is to throw them. Why are you bringing throwing stones into this.

Now you are treating me as the guru that you are asking questions of me? My feeling is that you wouldn't accept any of my answers that you didn't want to accept, anyway. Besides, what is a "direct question" as opposed to a question? Do you mean rhetorical questions?

Cool
legendary
January 22, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

And you @BADecker have not answered any of my direct questions. So quit throwing stones.
legendary
January 22, 2017, 03:37:14 PM
Your argument is A-Maz-ing!  Roll Eyes

But you really got us with that bigger font

For someone that's claiming "out of the woods into peace etc..." old BADlogic doesn't appear to be very much at peace, banging his head against a brick wall day after day the way he does.

It does afford us a little light entertainment watching him self-destruct though, so there's something in it for us at least. Cheesy

Makes you wonder why he's striving so hard for his beliefs.

One word, "FEAR".
However much it gets sugarcoated, it all goes back to fear in the end, because that's the reason.

I believe you gentlemen are correct. I feel sorry for BADecker.... he tries so hard to prove his point of view, however, he lacks the single most important facet..... truth!

Oh well, I believe he will continue on his merry way, stigmatizing people with disability's, abusing fellow forum user and just being his general self-righteous self. 

There you go again, speaking the exact thing you are speaking against. At the same time, I have explainable proof that God exists, while all you can do is say that you can refute it, while not being able to refute it at all.

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 22, 2017, 05:29:59 AM

For someone that's claiming "out of the woods into peace etc..." old BADlogic doesn't appear to be very much at peace, banging his head against a brick wall day after day the way he does.

It does afford us a little light entertainment watching him self-destruct though, so there's something in it for us at least. Cheesy

One word, "FEAR".
However much it gets sugarcoated, it all goes back to fear in the end, because that's the reason.

I believe you gentlemen are correct. I feel sorry for BADecker.... he tries so hard to prove his point of view, however, he lacks the single most important facet..... truth!

Oh well, I believe he will continue on his merry way, stigmatizing people with disability's, abusing fellow forum user and just being his general self-righteous self. 
legendary
January 20, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

Yep. Fear of death 100%. @TooQik

@BADecker never did reply to my question about his ESP-enhanced "Everlasting Life."

How old are you in Heaven?  98 & at the point of death, or at some ideal younger age?Huh?  Do you get to pick?

3rd question:  if everyone in "Heaven" has "ESP," as you proposed, why does no one communicate with us?

This does seem like a personal crisis / selfie-psychoanalytic-evangelistic thread for @BADecker, @BufferOverflow

Maybe the inauguration of Trump put him over the edge.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 20, 2017, 05:54:36 AM

One word, "FEAR".

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
January 20, 2017, 05:42:55 AM

Just what have you done in the past that's so bad you feel you need to get yourself back into your God's good graces BADecker?
Activity: 420
January 20, 2017, 05:29:08 AM
It's a bullshit. You can not believe any dynasty, you can tell yourself that your religions make up people and you can make waves yourself, but not to believe in the existence of a creator is a total nonsense. Look, brother, forget all the religions that are known and unknown from the beginning of history to a moment. Do not think over religions because we know that even if the religions came in a very pure way, people do not waste time sinking it, like they never lose time sinking all the good things. Whatever it is, forget about it and look at it from the widest point of view. Forget about all the ideas of mankind, all belief systems, all sociological structures. Do not see everything built on a system.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 20, 2017, 05:26:51 AM
Your argument is A-Maz-ing!  Roll Eyes

legendary
January 20, 2017, 12:05:38 AM
Your argument is A-Maz-ing!  Roll Eyes

legendary
January 19, 2017, 09:38:11 PM
As I posted elsewhere...

I don't blame any of you atheistic type critters out there. It hurts when there is proof that God exists, that you can't refute. So, since you aren't even refutation minded in the first place, all you jokers are going to be able to do is blab, and blab, and blab. The same as jokers in any other religion.

I kinda pity you all. You are so lost in the woods with your goofy atheism religion. And it hurts to be lost.

Come out of the woods into the comfort and peace that God offers. Peace is there for you right now, just waiting. Why fight this losing battle against the fact of God, as proven by science and shown by nature. You can't win, and if you don't change, you will simply wind up destroying yourselves.

Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
January 19, 2017, 10:54:03 AM
Atheism these days is defined by anti-intellectualism and oversimplifying everything to avoid having to think about things.
What we can say? Atheism is an attempt to explain to believers that they are being deceived without exception of religion. From the fact that the fire of the Inquisition burned Giordano Bruno the earth was not flat. Idiots!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 19, 2017, 05:31:23 AM
Atheism these days is defined by anti-intellectualism and oversimplifying everything to avoid having to think about things.
Activity: 294
January 19, 2017, 03:46:26 AM

I don't think about my theories much. I don't have enough time. I'm too busy expressing the scientific laws, cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity - especially with regard to intelligence cause by cause and effect processes.

However, I must admit that you are reasonably good at one science. Which one? Political science... the science of trying to convince everyone about something that is not factual, even when you have to lie to do it.

Cool

I am trying to convince no-one..... I believe each to their own.

But when you write stuff as "truth" then I will question it.

So, you don't think there is any truth around? If you think that nature operates without truth, then you probably think that cars and computers happen by accident.

So, you don't want to acknowledge the laws that science has found? Okay. Don't. But you are way away from knowledge when you think like that.

Cool

Chuckles you crack me up.... always stating what others think and feel.
legendary
January 18, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

I don't think about my theories much. I don't have enough time. I'm too busy expressing the scientific laws, cause and effect, universal entropy, and universal complexity - especially with regard to intelligence cause by cause and effect processes.

However, I must admit that you are reasonably good at one science. Which one? Political science... the science of trying to convince everyone about something that is not factual, even when you have to lie to do it.

Cool

I am trying to convince no-one..... I believe each to their own.

But when you write stuff as "truth" then I will question it.

So, you don't think there is any truth around? If you think that nature operates without truth, then you probably think that cars and computers happen by accident.

So, you don't want to acknowledge the laws that science has found? Okay. Don't. But you are way away from knowledge when you think like that.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: