Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do bounty managers hide spreadsheet and pay hunters penny? - page 5. (Read 1154 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
In my  own opinion, I think that the major reason why managers tend to hide spreadsheets is because of the selfish intentions that they have. Most times they keep these spreadsheets away from the public, s people can't monitor their bounty performances, and this is why some bounty hunters get little or nothing after the end of a campaign.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Yes, all the decision is in the hands of managers. All projects ICO when it is finished they will immediately lock the spreadsheet. Because the calculation will be performed and repeated checking to all participants. And there is a lot of projects that I follow and the result is great. Performed in accordance with the expectations of the bounty's Manager.
Activity: 174
I don't understand why they do that? why doesn't the bounty manager give a logical reason for doing this? I also heard many bounty managers cut the allocation of bounty hunters
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.

Of what particular ICOs that you are pertaining too and who is the.bounty manager? I have also experience this way that bounty sheet is not expose to the participants and i don't know if our payment is enough for our hardwork and efforts but i don't know if there is a rule about spreadsheet hiding so what i did is to not join there campaigns anymore. I experienced this in bountyhive.io and Artiz.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I see many bounty managers doing this right now, I also feel very angry when they are not transparent in calculating the number of stake and token we get during joining the bounty and finally only get a few dollars,
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
every manager has their own rule, but as i know, just small part of them not transparent
there are many manager do transparently. so you can choose the best one
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
Luckily It didnt happen to me. It depends on the manager. You should check first the manager of the bounty program by checking if its a great manager or what thru bitcointalk and research. Thats what im doing
brand new
Activity: 0
let me tell you 99% of project from january 2018 are scammers from CEO TO bounty manager , new discovering one of them is privcy coin  and this forum continue promoting them , i know reason for that.
bounty is lotterty now.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
There is no doubt that There are some bounty managers who are not being truthful with their dealings with bounty participants but I think this should not pose too much a problem if actually are also being honest because such should be reported directly to the the team an I believe there are will be a solution from them but that is if they are credible people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
For quiet calculations bounty sometimes close the table. I have never encountered closed tables throughout the campaign's bounty. There were and are bounty campaign managers who neglect their work. They do not fill in weekly reports for months, this frightens many. Embarrassed
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If indeed it is true certainly that is an inequity. a manager must be transparent in the matter of employment and payment. If it's often like that then manager of that sort would not have followed any more progress. but in some side has also become pretty good things like the large number to avoid registering with false accounts or duplicate accounts. But if in the payment system as it will certainly harm himself for performance manager for a time in the future.
Whatever the reason, a manager must be transparent so the bounty hunter knows whether their job is accepted or not and there is also no suspicion about him about payment to the bounty hunter and I don't think it's a solution to multiple account problems so if he really wants to be fair, it's better to be transparent
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
This is my first time of hearing anything like this, well i will not participate in such bounties . What i know of is them showing the link to content to prevent content theft but i think the spread is made public ll the time. Spreadsheet is not a private asset to keep to yourself Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I also experienced participating on bounty campaign and hide their spreadsheet.I don't know what is the reason behind that but for sure that the good bounty managers don't do that.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
This is pure exploitation and nothing else, a lit of bounty managers will give out tokens based on their own discretion and not according to what the hunters have earned and to do this effectively they will hide the spreadsheet of the rewards and then pay out pennies.

This is bad and it should stop that is why I only trust an handful of bounty managers, some are amazix, bountyplatform.io bounty0x and a few more
Activity: 56
For bounty manager to hide spreadsheet for bounty hunter is a bad idea, that means there is shady work in the project. If I happen to partake in such a bounty. I will quit it immediately because such a project is not reliable.
Activity: 146
I would simply avoid doing any bounty work where stakes are not updated weekly.  Hidden spreadsheets at this point in the game is ridiculous and a sure sign the bounty manager is cheating.   Also if you were miss paid then I would report the manager.  If they get negative trust that's game over so they have a lot on the line to to screw you over.  Fight for yourself. 
Activity: 448
Yeah..it is one of the odd problem which bounty hunters never focused. I also have doubt but don't why they do that? Maybe they have less tokens and when start there bounty then they show high amount of tokens for participant attraction. But some good managers never do that which feels me safe.
Activity: 112
It is really discouraging to be part of those projects that you mention, luckily I have participated in a lot of bounties and they all are really explicit with their spreadsheet, though not always you get the rewards you expected, and that is normal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
I think this is a good question some managers should answer. I don't see any reason why the spreadsheet should be locked before tokens are paid.
Manager lock the spreadsheet because want calculation all stake and all participant, and manager cant complete it only 1 days, some manager need more days to complete it, so they lock it to prevent members from asking why they don't have a total stake and total tokens. Manager only want more concentration to complete the sheet
Activity: 644
really I also had that kind of situations, That receive less payments for bounty campaigns. I believe that for this there may be several reasons. In this bear markets, The allocation for bounty campaigns are low. And also lot of projects only reach softcap so bounty payments are less. I believe when uptrend comes there may be good payment for bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: