Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do bounty managers hide spreadsheet and pay hunters penny? - page 7. (Read 1153 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.

Many of the project managers I had been able to have dealings with during the course of my bounty campaigns participation had showed a high level of integrity and sincerity, however some of them recently had exhibited some unscrupulous behavior in dealing with bounty hunters, the idea of hiding spreadsheets is unexplained and unnecessary.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The practice of bounty managers hiding their spreadsheet from participants is becoming rampant. They hide their spreadsheet and pay bounty hunters penny, which I think is a lack of integrity and it is totally uncalled for.
I have participated in like 3 bounties in the past where managers refuse to make the spreadsheet available to hunters. They all paid ridiculous amount. I got tokens worth $18 for 3 contents that I created. I believe this is exploitation and it have to stop.
I think you are right, that is exploitation.  Sometimes I think they underestimate all the bounty hunters.  They think if you do bounty, you are a "third countries" people's who are cheap labour and could live with a dollar a day.  Not only exploitation, I see a lot of insulting to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Such cases happen with participation in bounty campaigns, and I also think that this is unfair and wrong. We can try it but not the fact that it can be provided to us in the end, since everything depends on the manager. We need to bypass these managers.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Well forgive me for being skeptical but I expect they're sending the rewards to their own alt accounts lol, probably why a lot of bounty managers don't charge very much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think that this is connected with personal motives, so that you do not see the counting methods used by bounty managers, you do understand that there are likely to be programs or scripts that do this, I think that this is so.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I also do feel the same when we think that we really get inappropriate rewards for all our works. mostly when the bounty manager cheats us. But, we must know is there any reasons why the BM decide the rewards or not. There are also still some good BM that always give the good reward amount. I think it depends on the BM itself. Just be patient and keep moving by studying which BM is good to participate.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
 I also have participated in a bounty that was recently concluded and paid. The spreadsheet was locked bounty hunters did not know the stakes allocated to them but payment was made. 
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Pages:
Jump to: