Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do investors want to buy ICO even they know there are a lot of scammers? - page 4. (Read 669 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
There are two reasons why people still invest in ICO, first, they have researched the project and find that the project is a potential project (not a scam). Second, they don't know whether it's a scam or not so they just invest without knowing that thing.  We have to research the project before we invest, that's the most important thing to avoid scam.
Activity: 1092
I think now is not the right time to participate in the ICO development project, because there are too many ico projects that lead to SCAM,buying at the time of distribution of the bounty may be much better
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is less likely to make a profit through ICO, the potential of the project is good but after listing on the stock exchange the price drops, because here are not only problematic ICO participants, but most of the projects are always obscene in terms of treating investors. if it continues like this, I think one by one investors here leave the crypto community
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
  I was always wondering about it. I know that no one wants to lose their money in investing . Everyone is investing in ICO  simply because they see the potential of the project.They expect the price of coin will increase after being listed on the floor. And so, they decide to invest with the expectation that the coin will bring them profits.
   In addition, ICO is a form of investment that gives individuals great opportunities. If only Angel Investors or Venture Capital Funds had invested in startup projects at an early stage, So far, the ICO has allowed all individual investors, with a small cap of just $ 100, to be able to participate.Investments in this embryonic stage will of course be risky. However, if you are lucky to find the next Facebook, Amazon, Google … next, the money you earn will not less.

Ofcourse they want to try their luck.
people buying from ICO can be profited more than thousand percent if the project is really good and growing
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Investors are buying ICOs despite the existence of scammers because of various reasons, firstly investors are optimist about crypto and won't do anything less other than keeping investing by being selective about the tokens they buy and secondly all investment has its own risk and crypto is not left out with it's volatility and it's artificial problem scams. And lastly investment in cryptocurrency is lucrative so every investors is willing to unlock the potential of cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
If you invest in ICO and the project is very potential, so as many investors put their money in the project, then you will get a big profit. A new token that has been listed in several exchanges will usually experience a drastic increase and you can sell when that happened. Not all ICO projects are scams, depending on your seriousness in choosing a project that is truly legit. An experience will give you a big profit when investing in an ICO, but if you don't have an experience then you will say the ICO project is a place to spend money.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are a lot of scammers everywhere anyway. And ICOs are still one of the most profitable investment opportunity available when chosen with a little research and wit.
In every business and every fields there are scammers. The only difference between real world and crypto scammers is that it is difficult to identify the scammer if they don't provide their identity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Not all ICO companies are scammers. And if you look at it, then 30% still work at a high level. And they bring not a small profit to their investor. The main thing to find them, but it is not so easy.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
  I was always wondering about it. I know that no one wants to lose their money in investing . Everyone is investing in ICO  simply because they see the potential of the project.They expect the price of coin will increase after being listed on the floor. And so, they decide to invest with the expectation that the coin will bring them profits.
   In addition, ICO is a form of investment that gives individuals great opportunities. If only Angel Investors or Venture Capital Funds had invested in startup projects at an early stage, So far, the ICO has allowed all individual investors, with a small cap of just $ 100, to be able to participate.Investments in this embryonic stage will of course be risky. However, if you are lucky to find the next Facebook, Amazon, Google … next, the money you earn will not less.

Well, let us not forget that ICOs at one point have brought very substantial profits to many years ago before these scammers have ever found their ways through ICOs. We cannot take this fact from people’s mind specially from those who’ve experienced good benefits from it and besides people’s are still hoping and taking chances and risks that somehow they will hit the bull if they find a good one every time they try to invest in NEW ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
once again, many people who finally got stuck with the rewards offered, they didn't know it was a scammer, all they did was look at the rewards and see some interesting reviews about ICO
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
That is because that even if there is always the risk of losing their money they know that there is always the possibility that they are going to make a lot of money from the coin. It is part of being an investor, there is always risk, that is why people are always advising newbies that they should only be investing with money that they know they can afford to lose
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it is the promise of big profits that the ICOs give. and sometimes they deliver some part of it and sometimes they just get dumped. so people still continue to gamble with them.
and also it is about all the free token giveaways, airdrops, bounties,... that is attracting the newbies a lot more than it could normally do.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

ICO is the only way to get decent profit instantly. they have been doing a lot of research before try to invest in the ICO, i guess these investors are looking for the ico that has been getting support by RSK.
Remember those have been getting more than 50x from one ico just like ONT. that's the point why these guys never feel worry about that

ICO is not the only way...
monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Because there are legit ICO's that gives a good profit on investment.
There would still be some chance for even the experienced of investors to fall for a scam as scammers are getting professional.
But even with the lost money on scams, the profit from legit project covers it all.
Activity: 12
It's better to give many options than only one. There is the website you can follow to get the updates about the latest upcoming ICO. This will save your time to analyze and search a particular ICO.

I have two websites for you that will help you to find proper ICOs at present and in the coming future.

Coindelite

Coindelite is the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

It is the only web platform that includes information regarding live cryptocurrency price charts, Bitcoin price trends, favourability and unfavorability of a trade, Complete list of ICOs, their scopes and functions, Rates of various cryptocurrencies according to distinguished crypto-exchange platforms, Real-time Market Data, Worldwide press releases, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ news, Blockchain and ICO Events, leading cryptocurrencies’ lists, and list of Top ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), etc.

Coindelite through i came across incodium

There are a lot of ICO right now in the market but to find the Perfect ICO is difficult as there are many fake ICOs are going on. So while searching for ICOs I came across a website named Coindelite where I found many Interesting ICO but I found one ICO which has got great potential. The ICO is called INCODIUM.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

The compensation amount is calculated using these three parameters:

1. 30 times the amount of Incodium coin owned

2. 10,000 USD

3. Actual damage

The amount which will be compensated to the user is the lowest out of the three mentioned parameters.

You can also download their official white paper from the official website: https://incodium.io/

If you want to know the latest blogs about ICO visit: https://listofico.com/

To find more interesting ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/
Activity: 644

ICO is the only way to get decent profit instantly. they have been doing a lot of research before try to invest in the ICO, i guess these investors are looking for the ico that has been getting support by RSK.
Remember those have been getting more than 50x from one ico just like ONT. that's the point why these guys never feel worry about that
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: