Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 76. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 09, 2015, 05:05:29 PM
'Cause everyone wants to be on the side of the winner, and NOT on the side of the loser, and Russia is sorely beating ISIS.

Grin

Feel free to add a music link to fight the devil back!

Smiley

Beethoven couldn't hear the music he wrote or played on piano. He was deaf.

Cry
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 05:02:12 PM
'Cause everyone wants to be on the side of the winner, and NOT on the side of the loser, and Russia is sorely beating ISIS.

Grin

Feel free to add a music link to fight the devil back!

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 09, 2015, 05:00:08 PM

Grin
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 04:59:14 PM
thanx i also love those and listen to them.btw i edited my message ,better you look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj0eaPN04o

Smiley

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 04:56:18 PM
thanx i also love those and listen to them.btw i edited my message ,better you look

Thank you.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 04:54:48 PM

I added one link, in context at the end. Music will never belong to the devil.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 09, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
October 09, 2015, 02:18:19 PM
eugen doga
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 01:54:33 PM
if you see sth wrong with a muslim , it is his wrong not the İslam's.if you see sth wrong with a man, it is his wrong not the whole humanity.Are nt there any wrongs with the christians or others. sure maybe more

Who's your favorite rock band?

i rarely listen to rock from radio and i dont know any

What is your favorite musician then? I'll try to google him, or her.

October 09, 2015, 01:32:43 PM
if you see sth wrong with a muslim , it is his wrong not the İslam's.if you see sth wrong with a man, it is his wrong not the whole humanity.Are nt there any wrongs with the christians or others. sure maybe more

i rarely listen to rock from radio and i dont know any
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 01:16:05 PM

October 09, 2015, 12:40:31 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 09, 2015, 12:20:14 PM

France: Muslim Teacher In France Brainwashes Children Into Thinking That If They Listen To Music Allah Will “Transform You Into Apes And Pigs”…

------------------------------------------
"MP3 is haram..."
How about Ogg Vorbis or FLAC?

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
October 04, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
A man named Jafar Hussain allegedly killed his 4-year-old daughter for not covering his head, while she was having food. The little girl has been identified as Farheen.

And here is the gentleman who courageously defended Islam from the 4-year old infidel:

Being a regular visitor to India, I am not surprised. This incident took place in the Indian province of Uttar Pradesh, where a fiercely pro-Muslim state government is in place.

How, then would the Koran judge him?

How would the pro-Muslim state government judge him?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 04, 2015, 01:14:44 AM
A man named Jafar Hussain allegedly killed his 4-year-old daughter for not covering his head, while she was having food. The little girl has been identified as Farheen.

And here is the gentleman who courageously defended Islam from the 4-year old infidel:

Being a regular visitor to India, I am not surprised. This incident took place in the Indian province of Uttar Pradesh, where a fiercely pro-Muslim state government is in place.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
October 03, 2015, 11:00:57 PM

Muslim Dad Kills 4 Year-Old Daughter for Not Covering Her Head

According to the reports, on Friday the girl was having lunch with her mother. Soon her father noticed that she didn’t cover her head with the dupatta. He repeatedly told his wife to cover little girl’s head, but the dupatta always slip off. An angry Jafar Hussain picked the girl up and threw her on the ground killing her on the spot.

After the girl died, he told his wife to bury her inside the house, but she refused and informed police about the incident.

Hindustan Times quoted Superintendent of Police BK Srivastav as saying:

“Police have arrested the father for killing his daughter and we are questioning him about the incident.”

Neighbours described Hussain as a staunch religious follower who shunned all contacts even with his relatives. He lives with his wife and four children.

http://thekolkatapost.com/father-kills-4-year-old-daughter-for-not-covering-head/

---------------------------------------------------------------
Good on the wife for calling the police... But how many are too afraid to call?

It seems we've been tracking a number of cases of in-family violence in Muslim families that's quite different than in non-Muslim families. 

Here is an attempt to take a broader view on the matter.

First, Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_domestic_violence

Second, a somewhat dated but intriguing article.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/women/dv-ending.htm

I quote in part.

Under no circumstances is violence against women encouraged or allowed. The holy Qur'an ....

Added to these verses is the inescapable fact that the Prophet vehemently disapproved of men hitting their wives....

In the abusive mindset, all of these verses and hadith are ignored, and males misquote two specific verses and one hadith to justify complete control of females. The worst interpretations go so far as t assert that a woman is mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually permanently disabled, and is prone to immorality, putting her in constant need of male supervision.

Wasn't there someone describing women as being "sensible" in this thread earlier?

Yes, there was.  Argued it for quite a long time.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 03, 2015, 07:05:19 PM

Muslim Dad Kills 4 Year-Old Daughter for Not Covering Her Head

According to the reports, on Friday the girl was having lunch with her mother. Soon her father noticed that she didn’t cover her head with the dupatta. He repeatedly told his wife to cover little girl’s head, but the dupatta always slip off. An angry Jafar Hussain picked the girl up and threw her on the ground killing her on the spot.

After the girl died, he told his wife to bury her inside the house, but she refused and informed police about the incident.

Hindustan Times quoted Superintendent of Police BK Srivastav as saying:

“Police have arrested the father for killing his daughter and we are questioning him about the incident.”

Neighbours described Hussain as a staunch religious follower who shunned all contacts even with his relatives. He lives with his wife and four children.

http://thekolkatapost.com/father-kills-4-year-old-daughter-for-not-covering-head/

---------------------------------------------------------------
Good on the wife for calling the police... But how many are too afraid to call?

It seems we've been tracking a number of cases of in-family violence in Muslim families that's quite different than in non-Muslim families. 

Here is an attempt to take a broader view on the matter.

First, Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_domestic_violence

Second, a somewhat dated but intriguing article.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/women/dv-ending.htm

I quote in part.

Under no circumstances is violence against women encouraged or allowed. The holy Qur'an ....

Added to these verses is the inescapable fact that the Prophet vehemently disapproved of men hitting their wives....

In the abusive mindset, all of these verses and hadith are ignored, and males misquote two specific verses and one hadith to justify complete control of females. The worst interpretations go so far as t assert that a woman is mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually permanently disabled, and is prone to immorality, putting her in constant need of male supervision.

Wasn't there someone describing women as being "sensible" in this thread earlier?

Pages:
Jump to: