Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 82. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 25, 2015, 06:07:39 PM
I agree except the Islamic country part. That is, even if people standing there are Muslims, they will certainly try to rescue that woman. I don't know "how" her father stopped "everyone".  There are many problems in that story. Btw, does anybody when this happened? I mean day and time?
Okay, so you see it the same way.

Because if that dad actually did "stop everyone," then unless he was truly someone feared (Gangster, Prince, ISIS) it's a very strange story.  Very strange even then, almost makes no sense.

As the story is told though, it focuses on the puritan religious aspect.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
August 25, 2015, 05:30:39 PM

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

More than 30,000 people are killed by
firearms each year in this country
More than 30 people are shot and
murdered each day
1/2 of them are between the ages of
18 and 35
1/3 of them are under the age of 20
Homicide is the second leading cause
of death among 15- 24 year - olds
And the primary cause of death among
African Americans of that age group
source http://heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10
May I now ask "why Christianity hates people? ".
It is absurd to judge a religion on the basis of what its so called followers do.Religion should be judged against its scriptures
Peace...
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 25, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
I'm a muslim, do i hate people or other region? of course no. In my family there are several Islamic, Catholic, Protestant. We respect each other despite our different religions.

Most of the example I bring are not people from other religions... I understand if you haven't been through all the posts. It is a big thread. One example is post #2, or post #2336...

Smiley
....post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.

Well, Zakir, I do not think this is correct.  I know you are TECHNICALLY correct, but for an average Muslim - let's say one that's not too smart, reads almost nothing, but who strictly tries to be righteous - I can see how he would make this error.

Then you have to deal with the cultural reality - that nobody protested his insane actions - that nobody went out to save the girl regardless of the nutcase carrying on.

There's about fourteen problems in that story, related to Islamic culture and Islam.  You know what?  If I'd been there, I would have gone out and saved the girl, beating the dad senseless if that was required, and being totally scared about what might have happened afterwards.

Probably best outcome would have been time spent in some total shithole of a jail.

Way different than being praised as a hero who saved someone's life, isn't it?

How about that.
That was a nice one and I do agree do with what you thought. Given that matter if it was not a Muslim country will the authorities would even allow her father or any other person have a say that she should not be rescued in first place?? Answer is NO. In any other part of the world which is not an Islamic country that girl would have been saved the rescue workers would not even have asked whether they can jump into water or not and if they did they would have been fired and punished for that. Don't you think so???

I agree except the Islamic country part. That is, even if people standing there are Muslims, they will certainly try to rescue that woman. I don't know "how" her father stopped "everyone".  There are many problems in that story. Btw, does anybody when this happened? I mean day and time?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 25, 2015, 04:17:17 PM
That was a nice one and I do agree do with what you thought. Given that matter if it was not a Muslim country will the authorities would even allow her father or any other person have a say that she should not be rescued in first place?? Answer is NO. In any other part of the world which is not an Islamic country that girl would have been saved the rescue workers would not even have asked whether they can jump into water or not and if they did they would have been fired and punished for that. Don't you think so???
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 25, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
I'm a muslim, do i hate people or other region? of course no. In my family there are several Islamic, Catholic, Protestant. We respect each other despite our different religions.

Most of the example I bring are not people from other religions... I understand if you haven't been through all the posts. It is a big thread. One example is post #2, or post #2336...

Smiley
....post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.

Well, Zakir, I do not think this is correct.  I know you are TECHNICALLY correct, but for an average Muslim - let's say one that's not too smart, reads almost nothing, but who strictly tries to be righteous - I can see how he would make this error.

Then you have to deal with the cultural reality - that nobody protested his insane actions - that nobody went out to save the girl regardless of the nutcase carrying on.

There's about fourteen problems in that story, related to Islamic culture and Islam.  You know what?  If I'd been there, I would have gone out and saved the girl, beating the dad senseless if that was required, and being totally scared about what might have happened afterwards.

Probably best outcome would have been time spent in some total shithole of a jail.

Way different than being praised as a hero who saved someone's life, isn't it?

How about that.
August 25, 2015, 03:26:48 PM
I agree however what makes the face of a religion. The followers their practices undoubtedly that's a non follower will see a religion and in today's world definitely bad things get blown up than good. That is the whole point of thus prejudice though all Muslims are not people with wrong view or thoughts the violence and extremism that is been followed by the lesser half people gets more attention and that too they ensure that they make their religion as their mascot and base reason for all their deeds.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2015, 03:07:58 PM
Islam is a religion that can be interpreted in a variety of ways because of how its basic documents are written. Islam is written in ways that seem to command violence and hate. At the same time, Islam is written in other places that seem to command peace and love.
August 25, 2015, 02:53:44 PM
Sorry if I did hurt your feelings guys. But I really could not relate to the sort of things that we get to read. It surely does not include good things as you all know. I am not a follower of Islam but I personally do not have anything against any Muslim. I do believe that even Islam is a path to reach god just like any other religion however I feel at least there are a good amount of followers who prefer a bit extremist ideas and  certainly that gets the highlighted more than the peace loving people. As an outsider that is what brings us to a judgment. Am not saying All Muslims are like that but a lot of instances makes us think that way. Again apologies if I made it sound too harsh
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 25, 2015, 02:09:02 PM

Smiley

I commented on both posts. Post #2 was more like a revenge. Then, they made it as an Islamic thing which of course is not. And, post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2015, 12:39:42 PM
Don't put all muslims on one stage. Undecided

EXACTLY! Ahlam El Brinis agrees with you...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12234119

Cool

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 25, 2015, 12:35:17 PM
Don't put all muslims on one stage. Undecided
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2015, 12:22:44 PM

Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 25, 2015, 11:51:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 25, 2015, 10:48:48 AM
I do differ a bit in that view though. As mostly Muslims never treat their wives as how Spanish or any other people do. A classic example is the case listed in the beginning of this page that a dad gets to decide whether a rescue worker can touch his daughter or not even though she is drowning!!! Women are treated as semi human beings just like articles instruments or pets who re owned. The Man husband or father is the owner of them not just a relative partner or guardian like in all our lives. So wat difference does it make whether you own 4 sheep or 40 its only profit as they are just things and don't have any authority or option to decide or live as they want or even express. So they are still smart by getting wat they want in the way they want. I am sure Spanish men respect the women in their lives umpteen times more that's why the word of 4 wives means handcuffs and not something else fancy  Grin

While this is technically true about Muslims, it is not always actually true... at least not as strongly and directly as you have stated it. Many Muslim men respect their wives, and almost treat them as a queen in their households, just as many Spaniards do.

A man who has a wife, and wants her as a real wife, must respect her in some ways. If he doesn't, he doesn't really respect himself. Or else he doesn't know what life is about.

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2015, 09:47:38 AM
Islam is a religion of piece!!!!! and hate those peoples who r corrupted and cruels!!!!

How can someone in "piece" be full of hate?

August 25, 2015, 09:11:52 AM
I do differ a bit in that view though. As mostly Muslims never treat their wives as how Spanish or any other people do. A classic example is the case listed in the beginning of this page that a dad gets to decide whether a rescue worker can touch his daughter or not even though she is drowning!!! Women are treated as semi human beings just like articles instruments or pets who re owned. The Man husband or father is the owner of them not just a relative partner or guardian like in all our lives. So wat difference does it make whether you own 4 sheep or 40 its only profit as they are just things and don't have any authority or option to decide or live as they want or even express. So they are still smart by getting wat they want in the way they want. I am sure Spanish men respect the women in their lives umpteen times more that's why the word of 4 wives means handcuffs and not something else fancy  Grin
legendary
August 25, 2015, 08:10:44 AM
Its just because it is a religion which refuses to move along with time. They still want to live in the same old world of gypsy civilization where they could wage war and capture cattle slaves and women. All the other religions have moved out along with time the Christians Jews Buddhists even the Hindus considered to be much older organized religion. But not Muslims the basic issue is that they cannot co exist with any other faith. They cannot tolerate any other religion where other religions can. They want to enforce that Allah is the only God and force everyone to believe in him. Belief is not brought by violence though.

Muslims are pretty smart. Yet in this one way they are not smart at all. Four wives and a concubine.

One of the words for "wife" in Spanish is "esposa."

You make Spanish words plural like you make English words plural... by adding an "s" to the end of the word.

Therefore, to make "esposa" plural, you simply add an "s" to the end, right? But "esposas" doesn't mean "wives." It means handcuffs or shackles.

When Islam conquered Spain for a short period of time several hundred years ago, the Spanish (who are smarter than the Muslims) figured out what the 4 wives thing was all about.

Cheesy
August 25, 2015, 07:55:36 AM
Its just because it is a religion which refuses to move along with time. They still want to live in the same old world of gypsy civilization where they could wage war and capture cattle slaves and women. All the other religions have moved out along with time the Christians Jews Buddhists even the Hindus considered to be much older organized religion. But not Muslims the basic issue is that they cannot co exist with any other faith. They cannot tolerate any other religion where other religions can. They want to enforce that Allah is the only God and force everyone to believe in him. Belief is not brought by violence though.
legendary
August 25, 2015, 06:59:34 AM
Islam is a religion of piece!!!!! and hate those peoples who r corrupted and cruels!!!!

This would be nice. This would be a wonderful thing. Peace is wonderful.

But the religious writings of Islam give directives to Muslims to be violent conquerors of the world for Islam. Much twisting of the Islamic writings is necessary to bring peace out of them in the face of the directives to do violence.

People like ISIS are better Muslims because they do the violence as well as the peace written in the Islamic writings.

Smiley
August 25, 2015, 12:27:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: