Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 81. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2015, 01:15:24 PM
Now how do you defend this

http://freethoughtnation.com/un-muslim-states-reject-ban-on-violence-against-women-as-violating-islamic-law/

Very peaceful!!!! I mean they have an issue with reforms from UN as UN wants them to treat their women and girls as equally human as they are. They have an issue with that?? They procedure rape victims!!! For adultery and immortality when they are just been over powered in most common cases and this is peace REALLY???
Again same mistake. I am not here to defend the so called'Muslim Nations' or there deeds.I came here to read the title of this thread which is very offensive to Muslim like me.
What a ridiculous contradiction you guys call Muslims violent and accuse us of spreading hatred but we never create such offensive threads for other religions.You peace loving guys do Smiley

The reason why this thread was created:

why people hate islam:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-do-people-hate-islam-776096

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care  Wink

There is not hate in this thread...

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 26, 2015, 12:41:13 PM

http://freethoughtnation.com/un-muslim-states-reject-ban-on-violence-against-women-as-violating-islamic-law/

Very peaceful!!!! I mean they have an issue with reforms from UN as UN wants them to treat their women and girls as equally human as they are. They have an issue with that?? They procedure rape victims!!! For adultery and immortality when they are just been over powered in most common cases and this is peace REALLY???
Again same mistake. I am not here to defend the so called'Muslim Nations' or there deeds.I came here to read the title of this thread which is very offensive to Muslim like me.
What a ridiculous contradiction you guys call Muslims violent and accuse us of spreading hatred but we never create such offensive threads for other religions.You peace loving guys do Smiley

Huh

The quote is from the Kuwait News Agency.

Are you offended that we reprint and discuss this quote?  Who are you offended by?  Us, or the Kuwait News Agency?
I never said I am offended by quoting anything or that news.I said I am offended by the TITLE of this THREAD which reads ' why islam hates people'

OKay, then I understand.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
August 26, 2015, 12:18:40 PM

Huh

Are you offended that we reprint and discuss this quote?  Who are you offended by?  Us, or the Kuwait News Agency?
I never said I am offended by quoting anything or that news.I said I am offended by the TITLE of this THREAD which reads ' why islam hates people'
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 26, 2015, 12:08:16 PM
To be sure, the reality remains that those who shatter age-old taboos within Islam do have to fear for their lives. While it is true that every religion has its extremists, in no other religion do mainstream believers routinely shrug off the murder of dissenters.
legendary
August 26, 2015, 12:00:40 PM

Huh

legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:50:52 AM

legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:43:21 AM
Hey I do agree to the stats that you referred to however USA is a democracy it does identify itself as a Christian country alone. We have people from all religion and ethnicity living there unlike Pakistan which is a Muslim Country officially. Crimes homicide do happen in each country but less in the name of faith. Youngsters can be depressed or raged and may have different troubles including drug abuse and lot of crimes in that age group due to lack of guidance but at least it is not in the name of Honor or faith like which is the case in Pakistan!!!
Oh yes they have better reason to kill there own people. Not in the name of faith but in the name of COLOR.
My point is that people do kill others or themselves everywhere sometimes in the name of faith,honor cast creed and color but to find the fault in their religion for their act is wrong.My objection is to the title of this thread. I am Alhamdollilah a Muslim by choice. I never killed or hate anyone so why dont you praise Islam for my this act? Let me repeat what I said earlier. A religion must be judged by its scriptures and principles not by what its so called followers do
legendary
August 26, 2015, 11:26:39 AM

Is it absurd to keep women from driving?
Peace...

Yes it is but it is also is absurd to relate it to Islam.If something wrong happens in a country that has Muslim majority,it shouldn't be assumed as islamic.If keeping women from driving was islamic,other muslim countries were also following it.Remember Pakistan and Bangladesh where women became head of the state.We have yet to see that happens in US.Should I assume Christianity is keeping women to become US prez?

My opinion of what's going on (for what it's worth) is that Islam conjures a vision of a "Utopia," no different than Communism did so.  But today we know from hard, bitter experience that the reality of Communist societies is dark, fearful and poverty stricken, not anything like the ideal laid out by Marx.  And this is no different than many other "Utopian visions."

Here I reference the general topic of Utopia, with it's many variations - all of which have failed.  Every single one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia

It seems reasonable to consider the vast difference between Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, Iran, etc with the "Islamic ideal" as just another failure - in practice - of the Utopian vision of Islam, rather than to argue (true Scotsman fallacy) that "Those are not True Islam."

This point of view would account for those societies where tolerance, free speech and free trade exist, being more successful even though a fair fraction of the population is Muslim.  I suspect many political leaders understand these issues.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2015, 10:12:38 AM
your words very inappropriate to be delivered. I am a Moslem

Sunni or Shiite?

legendary
Activity: 1414
August 26, 2015, 09:56:02 AM
your words very inappropriate to be delivered. I am a Moslem
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2015, 09:35:50 AM
seriously ?? i cant believe OP is a legendary user and doesnt understands the political shit ?
its strange that i see many well knowledgeable people saying bullshit in  this thread.

Please, have some respect for the muslims in this thread... We are all equals. I welcome you.

Smiley

legendary
August 26, 2015, 05:42:05 AM

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

More than 30,000 people are killed by
firearms each year in this country
More than 30 people are shot and
murdered each day
1/2 of them are between the ages of
18 and 35
1/3 of them are under the age of 20
Homicide is the second leading cause
of death among 15- 24 year - olds
And the primary cause of death among
African Americans of that age group
source http://heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10
May I now ask "why Christianity hates people? ".
It is absurd to judge a religion on the basis of what its so called followers do.Religion should be judged against its scriptures
Peace...

Peace...

Yes it is but it is also is absurd to relate it to Islam.If something wrong happens in a country that has Muslim majority,it shouldn't be assumed as islamic.If keeping women from driving was islamic,other muslim countries were also following it.Remember Pakistan and Bangladesh where women became head of the state.We have yet to see that happens in US.Should I assume Christianity is keeping women to become US prez?
Activity: 14
August 26, 2015, 03:24:59 AM
The most tragic scene about Myanmar is they do all these killings by following the man who left his kingship to lead the work into peace and become the epitome of peaceful living. SAD however this all has to do with the political scene in  Myanmar as well. Half of the time the military enrage the civilians and create issues in order to keep their regime intact as the influence of democracy is increasing in recent years
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2015, 03:11:58 AM
Not at all forgotten however it is after decades of civil war in which for years Buddhists where slaughtered. What happens now is to an extend sort of ethnic cleansing between Muslims and Buddhists that who will kill more which is tragic.

are you know indonesia ? that a big moslem country but moslem never kill budism at his country
August 26, 2015, 03:09:33 AM
Not at all forgotten however it is after decades of civil war in which for years Buddhists where slaughtered. What happens now is to an extend sort of ethnic cleansing between Muslims and Buddhists that who will kill more which is tragic.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2015, 03:04:49 AM
any 1 forget about budism kill islam ? 
legendary
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
August 26, 2015, 03:03:40 AM
seriously ?? i cant believe OP is a legendary user and doesnt understands the political shit ?
its strange that i see many well knowledgeable people saying bullshit in  this thread.
August 25, 2015, 10:58:53 PM

August 25, 2015, 10:46:00 PM
Hey I do agree to the stats that you referred to however USA is a democracy it does identify itself as a Christian country alone. We have people from all religion and ethnicity living there unlike Pakistan which is a Muslim Country officially. Crimes homicide do happen in each country but less in the name of faith. Youngsters can be depressed or raged and may have different troubles including drug abuse and lot of crimes in that age group due to lack of guidance but at least it is not in the name of Honor or faith like which is the case in Pakistan!!!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2015, 08:37:56 PM

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

More than 30,000 people are killed by
firearms each year in this country
More than 30 people are shot and
murdered each day
1/2 of them are between the ages of
18 and 35
1/3 of them are under the age of 20
Homicide is the second leading cause
of death among 15- 24 year - olds
And the primary cause of death among
African Americans of that age group
source http://heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10
May I now ask "why Christianity hates people? ".
It is absurd to judge a religion on the basis of what its so called followers do.Religion should be judged against its scriptures
Peace...

Peace...

Pages:
Jump to: