Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 36. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
because a lot of bounty hunters are dumping their coin, they sell their tokens immediately once it enters the market, but I dont think that bounty hunters are the only one dumping the coin, there has to be some other people that holds a huge amount of a certain coin, because bounty hunters are just holding a small amount of it from the supply, and it doesnt seem to have an effect if they sell their token immediately.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
well people hate bounty hunters that dump token because it has a negative implication on the project that is using the token. you may think the token allocated for bounty is small but the effect is more than that. when token become dump it send a negative signal to all token holders plus investors and those considering investing in the project. it is always difficult for token to recover after massive dump like that most especially now that the volatility is affecting all major market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I will say so. The bounty is not very firmly on its feet now. Therefore, many projects unfortunately do not hold out. In one word, failure. Therefore, many investors in the bounty are disappointed. That's hated that they broke.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Not all bounty hunters are dumpers in reality. I don't understand why people will hate... If I see a project that will not do well in the future and have no real life application, its only right in my eyes to dump their token immediately so I don't get sitting on the fence. But if I see a good project, and I sure know it will make sense in the long run, I can decide to hold. It's not right for anyone to hate on anyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We can see only 2 reasons here. The first is that people themselves are hunters and failed to sell at the highest price, the second is the reason these people are investors and also they were not able to sell coins at the very beginning.
Activity: 616
It is natural for other traders and investors to be angry at bounty people who dump their coins as soon as they get their payments. But what can you do? That is how they do it. They are more obsessed with getting it monetized and getting paid than the concept of investing.
Activity: 429
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Ofcourse, the majority would lose profit. Some bounty hunters are really selling their tokens immediately upon receiving and once tokens are already listed in the market. investors are affected the most especially those who are long term holders. Everyone should be awared that holding is always a better choice.
Activity: 560
because they think bounty hunter deserved to be blamed for the hammered price of their ICO. They think dump that bounty hunter does will be triggered other to make the same decision.
The average allocation for the bounty campaign is only 1 percent compared to the allocation for the sale of tokens, how can that one percent make prices crash?
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
because they think bounty hunter deserved to be blamed for the hammered price of their ICO. They think dump that bounty hunter does will be triggered other to make the same decision.
Activity: 756
It's right that only bounty Hunter can't dump the project. Because bounty budget is much much low of total supply of project. If bounty Hunter sell their token as low price, others investor can't sell their token high price.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Also I do not understand why they can not spend honestly earned tokens, it really is their right, and they implement it!
Activity: 154
when someone invests they want profits, if the dump market then they do not get profits it can lose. of course everyone will hate dumps.
Activity: 476
I think that most bounty hunters try to sell their tokens, because they often start to drop in price. So it is normal when people want to take as much as possible from their rewards.
Activity: 854
August 15, 2018, 06:29:31 AM
I think there should be no place for hatred, everyone honestly works and they want to earn. Unfortunately, people are greedy and do not understand that if everyone will wait, then you will be able to sell coins at a much higher price.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 06:03:52 AM
Of course, everyone hates dumping, but understand their situation, maybe their families are in trouble and they sell pennies to cover their living. do not hate them
Activity: 134
August 15, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
actually, if a lot of people sell coins at low prices then that will make the price of coins cheaper. we have to avoid it. we must be able to manage our crypto assets well so as not to get the big losses.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
August 15, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
I do not have any hatred for Bounty hunters, because they often translate earned tokens into ETH, which makes it grow. Moreover, I do not think that they can have a very negative effect on the price of the coin.
Activity: 602
August 15, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
I agree with you bounty allocation is most of times max 2% of coins so dumps are not caused by bounty hunters sell
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
In two cases a person sells their tokens. One if he need money and second is he has no trust on token. Money need is normal. But trust build with time. If any token shows good growth and market in bull run then automatically trust will build. But in bear market mostly hates the holding and they goes for sale.
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
People hate it because it is not real value, a new type of fraud!
Be cautious with the new altcoin and have the price range change too fast and many people loses their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: