Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 31. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why people hate bounty dumpers is simply because of the adverse effect their hasty and unreasonable can have on the price of the token this affect real investors
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
You got the point here that investors are getting more cheap coins but they will only purchase if they have the guts to do so as most people get scared once they see the price falling and not invest in it again and some of those investors who are new in this also sell their tokens because they panic in the down market and don't implement their thinking and when they sell the coins and see the price increasing then they cry because of selling their tokens for too cheap and wasting their money.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Good assumption, but there are some projects that are destined to be like Ethereum, I'm glad I did not sell my Credits because I know that this is the kind of coin that is destined to stay put and challenge big name in the token creation, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The reason is quite simple. look, these people invested their money and they don't want token to be dumped by hunters.
This action decrease their capital!
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I have seen many times when a token was listed on only one exchange and its trading volume did not exceed $ 10,000, this volume was created by a trading bot. I do not see the prospects for such tokens and immediately sell them, after that I observe how my initiative is picked up by other holders and the price of the token falls  by several times and does not rise again. And after that, the sobbing of investors begins that the bounty hunters dump the course, and that's  happened, because it was a just shitcoin.
Activity: 154
because they normally simply see the tokens of the projects the paintings with as some thing without fee, and what the dumping finally ends up doing is that it sincerely subtracts even more cost to the undertaking.
Activity: 22
I agree with you. Each bounty has the right to sell tokens that they produce immediately. Because that is their hard work. In addition, holding coins doesn't always bring good luck. I will also do the same with them if I am a bounty hunter.
Activity: 80
bounty is a big part of every ICO, some even at 25% of tokens.
who dump them as soon as the sale starts make the token price dips thus killing the project
Activity: 51
The word dumpers make people hate them because they sell at very ridiculous price and crash the price of such token
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Bounty hunters are a bigger cause for coin dumping, they usually do not contribute money to any projects and when a coin gets listed, they immediately start dumping to make its value down. They don't even know the exact time of trading, a true investor will never dump like those noobs
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
Yes, I think we have the same opinion on this matter. There's really no reason to be bitter with hunters who wanted to sell their coins immediately, as hunters we have our own ideas on how are we going to do on our earnings. Everyone must respect others decisions and instead of hating them why not tell them or encourage them why they shouldn't dump their coins.
Activity: 112
People hates bounty dumpers because they always sell at any given price, as long as it is bounty hunter, some will sell coins for a penny and take any amount because they did not spend any money to invest, so any amount they sell, it is a gain for them, so when they sell below ico price, it annoys investors.  
Activity: 258
One reason, bounty dumpers are making injustice selling of their country below the ICO. Resulting failure for the investor buy when ICO sales is live. But for my view, it's all right what bounty hunters doing. Rewards is given to them, for me the project team have to think solution for that. Suggest to spend even 1m$ to get the token back to their hand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I tought that not all bounty hunter are dumpers, but honestly it is their right to sell on cheap or something. I know that it is not good for some holder or ICO participant, but sometimes we can't control their will right? maybe some bounty hunter should pay in $ to prevent the dumpers.
Activity: 31
I am very upset when my bonus is finally not received, and I will also sell my remaining coins at the right price.
Activity: 336
LOL. So many guys still wanna blame for bounty hunter that they make the price of token dump after listing on exchange Smiley. Why they don't think that number of token shared for bounty hunter is really low only about 1 - 2% of total supply but number of token shared for investors are much larger. I don't think 1 - 2% of token supply can affect too much to price of token Smiley. Token price dump just because of the whales or maybe just because project behind it is not really good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
The reason why people hate dumpers is written all over for everyone to see. The dumpers always spoil market for the real investors. Imagine seeing what you invest your hard earned money on trading at a price be traded at a price very low beyond its face value. It is very annoying. That is why we all hate the dumpers. They spoil market.
Activity: 98

If you have invested in an ICO before and it gets listed and then you watch how people are selling the tokens below the ICO then you will understand the reason why people hate bounty dumpers
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think they hate bounty hunters because they thought they are the one who always crash their project price which is not always so

I don't think bounty hunters are the one who is responsible in token crash. Because all token holders hunters or investors can be made it immediate selling of tokens in the market. But it can be considerable to people who sell them because we don't know the reason behind it.
Activity: 180
I think most projects and investors want to use the bounty hunters to do all the work then get fired up and upset when they cash in.  The bounty hunters advertise for no cost but the coins of the project which have very little value at the time.  Hunters need to eat also!
Pages:
Jump to: