Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 33. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I really agree with you bro, the bounty hunters worked for that, they have all the time to do whatever they want with their coins, and those investors and also the team were saying "why would you sell? hold on to it" like what the hell are they talking? Most bounty hunters didnt work for it to invest or hold, all they want is to cash out asap because they really need money.
Activity: 231
What you said i am totally agree,that is right, bounty hunters have their rights to sell the coins that they get from bounty companies. But in the meantime, the others have their rights to hate other people.This is a fair world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think both have their own rights. The investors can complain and the bounty hunters can dump it whenever they feel like it.

Most people who invested are more likely to hate on the dump but I think that if you invest in a particular project then you should see beyond the current value in terms of fiat.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
perhaps as there is the thought embedded that bounty hunter after getting token will directly sell it then that's all the bounty hunter do it,too afraid token to ashes and so not valuable. But we need to know everyone has a thought and a different strategy,I personally see the first project in the future if good I will sell some in price now and some in the day or the next month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
1. Most of these people do not have a clear plan what to do with their tokens in the future. 2. It is fear, fear that tokens will fall in price.
Activity: 167
even though I am a bounty hunter, sometimes it makes me feel upset. they sell tokens in large quantities. prices are down, they don't care. and keep selling their tokens. therefore, some ico lock their tokens. even they make payments every week to prevent significant price reductions.
Activity: 294
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

It is easiest to blame the bounty hunter when there is a dump on a newly released coin, or even not officially listed. But I think all situations will always return to each project, and crypto situations in general. Because if the project is really good, and the market is in a good trend, it looks like cheap coins will be considered the best opportunity, and will definitely be bought. Because it won't do any good when everyone sells at high prices, but there is no transaction volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Maybe the bear market will always be a difficult time for everyone. The community is a little involved in ico because they are waiting for the bull market first, and the developer has difficulty getting optimal support. If ico which provides big bonuses doesn't attract many people, so why should you buy it at ico when the token is released on the market. So I think this is not a matter of bounty hunters or whoever is the dumper that is the cause, because the situation is difficult, and maybe the developer has not enough funds to help pump tokens.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
yes that is true we dont hate those people but we do hate all of the cheaters you is actually doing multiple account and get dump in very low price, sometimes i do thanks to them because i did bought all of the coins in the market, i mean not at all but most of it and soon i get good profit by getting all of those coins  Cool
Activity: 70

In my opinion, conducting a bounty campaign is another form of investment, because all bounty hunters should support the project when they campaign. Indeed the situation can change when the project starts, but I think selling at a very low price makes no sense, even for a bounty hunter.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
they assessed the causes of the decline in prices in a big way in the market. sure there might be the effect of this is because selling simultaneously and a sizable amount of will made it decline the price will be high enough to happen. certainly, for investors, this is a disadvantage because they get the value which does not comply with expectations.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I think dump can come from anywhere, because we never know how developers distribute tokens.
The initial investor with a very large bonus, or even the remaining tokens that are not burned may be the source.
But all situations will return to the market, because if the project is good and has a large volume, maybe a cheap token will be considered an opportunity.
Activity: 154
Any action that sell the token to the market contribute to the lower of price not just bounty hunter but also investors, in any case the allocation for bounty is just very small than those of investors. If bounty hunters dump their token together with investors there  will be for sure down of price, and they all blame this to bounty hunters. Much better if project would just lock the free token for a certain time of time or distribute it little by little.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
That's a valid point. People always direct all blames to bounty hunters dumping their tokens whenever price falls but the truth is that many other factors also contribute to the falling prices. A bounty hunter can decide to sell his rewards whenever he wants.
Activity: 350
Many people hurry dumped the tokens when it's not up yet. This will affect the future of the project. Consequently, people do not like dumpingers. But in my opinion, the project should constantly improve the technology, affirm their target market, the impact is negligible.
Activity: 112
Because they generally just see the tokens of the projects the work with as something without value, and what the dumping ends up doing is that it actually subtracts even more value to the project.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
Every bounty hunters are not the dumper, some bounty hunters dump their coin when the coin listed on any exchanges, some hunters hold coins to make a higher profit. But investors blame the bounty hunters, they think bounty hunters are guilty to sell their coins immediately. But I think they are totally wrong. Let them hate, we don't care. Not only hunters but also investors are too guilt because they sell coins at a very cheap rate too.
Activity: 1610
I think it is their right to sell it, they have worked for the project they followed. I think some of them sell it because they need money or they feel the project is bad, there is no hope.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

You have a good point the percentage is very small to harm the price so even if 50% dump it will not affect the price, I guess some investors are also dumping the price, or it could be the developers are also dumping their token to raise more funds to their project.
Activity: 364

By the title itself we can know the reason why people hate bounty dumpers. Dumpers can cause the price of the token to go down but don't always blame the bounty hunters for that because they are not only the ones who dumped tokens. Investors also are capable of dumping tokens and they have a lot of it.
Pages:
Jump to: