Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 23. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 08:53:31 AM
Government want to get tax in all types of business because it is their source of income in the country. Paying taxes is important and it goes to different area that needs help to improve in the country. We need to contribute in our country.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Let's say taxes are their means to live, Taxes are their source of income, and taxes are used to expand their power, We can't deny taxes are already adopted by everybody, as a law-abiding citizen, we want to follow the rules because we care our country for the welfare of its development.
Activity: 227
June 20, 2018, 08:04:08 AM
"
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I think that's for me personally I'm not smart enough to rule the Kingdom, so I will just trust the government which are wanting the best for me. And I must pay taxes for that."
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
June 20, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
paying taxes makes us responsible citizen and we can expect rewards of paying taxes would suggest to pay taxes and especially when we are doing crypto it is very essential to pay taxes
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
June 20, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
People agree to pay taxes for a number of reasons, but probably most importantly is because it is required by law.

Just as is the case with gains in any other type of investment (stock market), you must pay what the IRS claims you owe them.

Other than not wanting to go to jail, people pay taxes because it's the right thing to do, and it's a known fact that there is no way to avoid paying them.

So rather than having Uncle Sam all up in your business, pay what you owe and continue on with your gains.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
People  pay tax because they receive a lot of life insurance they have the right to invest in bitcoin to buy a bitcoin, they are also obliged to pay taxes to the government so they have the cost of performing the tasks theirs
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
Mark Bond, of Norfolk, England was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the local paper: "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week.

People agree to pay taxes because taxes also help us to provide something. Examples of these are: public schools, roads, health services, great structure and etc. But sometimes taxes might not good. When it comes to economic crisis, we pay taxes to pay state debts.

Let me tell you about the plan governments are making on our cryptocurrencies, they are considering it asset so that they may be able to implement taxes.

On the other hand we know that we are using currencies and without any involvement and help of government so why should we pay tax? No, we should not pay taxes but should pay on the usage of their fiat currencies. When we buy something we pay a little tax as the currency belongs to government.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 10:29:51 AM
Many people agree to pay taxes because these taxes can help the state and with state taxes can be built and again with the state income tax increased but if there is a group of people deciding not to pay taxes they may not be feasible to use state infrastructure built through tax.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Not long ago, most people in my country were queried and arrested for the fact that they have lot made due payment of their taxes. This created much tension in my country and gingered most people to make judgment to that due to the initiative the government has taken.
 These taxes are used to carry out some developmental projects in the country and at time, I wonder why most people like to run away from taxes thinking they will go Scot free.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
people accept to pay taxes because the government uses the tax paid to provide social amenities for citizens and take care of her responsibilities such as payment of civil servants salaries, defending lives and properties of the of the citizens. It becomes a burden when the government only collect taxes and divert it to their private account that is when payment of tax should be resisted.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
Don't provide services that can be "stolen", then. Business don't get to kill non-customers who use their free WiFi, nor do non-profit WiFi hotspot operators. So why can government kill with impunity?
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

We can only agree to the rules that exist in some countries and of course I also obey the rules that exist in my country. Because I do not want any problems for the future, maybe we pay taxes and then the money will be used for the needs of those around us as well.
Activity: 130
June 18, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
I think paying taxes has many functions and benefits, therefore taxes must be paid by everyone. Taxes have the function of making and improving facilities in the country, such as health, education, and everything. Taxes also serve to run a government to remain stable and secure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:50:46 AM
why people agree to pay taxes?
because people already think and know, if tax is one of the biggest income in a country. so the state can also advance or expand if its citizens are willing to pay taxes. because with the tax, the state can build a new facility for its citizens, which automatically its own citizens who will feel the good effects.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
June 18, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
I think taxation is necessary. Because it is the source of money for the activities of an organization can work best. Just like taxes, fees are an integral part of the exchange. The fee is paid to miners. They help us maintain swift and faultless transactions. That means the higher the fee, the faster the exchange
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
The simple way to get safety is the be a citizen of any country . So if you citizen you need to pay your taxes :d . Simple reason.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 18, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
As a good citizen of course we must obey all rules and legal provisions in our country one of them obedient in paying taxes. we must be aware of the importance of taxes to the state without the input of tax funds from society then the economy in a country will not run.

It is in the government law that its citizens must pay taxes. As a citizen, it is our duty and obligation to pay tax to help the improvement of our country. I don't mind paying my tax because I know that the government use this tax for the benefit of its citizens. The tax collected is used to build infrastructures like roads, hospitals and schools for us to use it whenever necessary. These public schools and hospitals are very essential for the people, especially those who cannot afford to go to private schools and hospitals. So for me, it is okay to pay tax because it is for our own good.
Let me tell you the relevant suggestion, do not pay taxes on your Bitcoins and other crypto coins as we know that these are currencies and not considering as assets because it is decentralized and governments have nothing to do with our money. Even they are not helping us in our investments; they just control the legality and illegality of crypto currencies and have right over our money.

Activity: 266
June 18, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
For everything in this life you have to pay. This is how the world order is organized, that not only officials of all ranks live at the expense of taxes, but also socially unprotected layers of the population, social infrastructure is being built-schools, hospitals, roads ... pay salaries to doctors and teachers. The main thing is that the state had a mechanism to counteract corruption with the state's finances, and officials were personally responsible for exceeding their authority and abuse of power.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 05:28:02 AM
I don't think it's so much a case of people agreeing to pay taxes.   People are mandated to pay taxes, its kind of a necessary evil because taxes pay for essential public infrastructures and institutions responsible for health, education and so on.  Without taxes, everything will be private, in that case we won't have communities because the difference between the have's and the have not's will surely impact the kind of health care or education they can access. 
I'm all for low and fair taxation policies but that never happens, the rich always finds way out to pay disproportionate amount of tax.

Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
It's time to overthrow the universal oligarchy! It's time to change the possibility to rule only a handful of people! Who are they? Who gave them this right? - Money? Then it is necessary to do competent distribution of money among the population. I hope that the cryptocurrency will be able to make a positive contribution to these changes!
Pages:
Jump to: