Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 76. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I think that everyone agrees to pay taxes because the amount they contribute is not significant and they accept it if a person or organization does not receive charge and shirk will be severely penalized My country has many tax evaders, and now they have been detained in prison.`
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
To fund the infrastructure of a country? e.g. roads, hospitals, welfare etc
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 22, 2018, 06:08:25 AM
Lets just simple explain what tax is.

Tax is a non-voluntary payment to a country that is not accompanied by a counterclaim that a taxpayer receives from it. Non-payment or avoidance or resistance to taxation is punishable by law. Taxes consist of a direct or indirect tax and can be paid in cash or as a working equivalent. Most countries have a tax system that pays for public / joint / harmonized national needs and government functions: some set a single tax rate for personal income, some use a scale based on annual income, and some countries are almost completely tax-free or have very low tax rates for certain tax areas. Some countries charge taxes on corporate income and dividends.

With this in 99% of countries in the word is punishment when you dont pay tax, and there are some that have very small tax fee. This should be money that will state/country use for prosper but sometimes its more privately used then anything else.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
I have questioned the issue of tax over and over again and how some persons earning much end up owing so much on tax too. Somehow, the distribution of the so called social amenities isnt evenly distributed by the government. I don't think much of the military paying tax voluntarily except if deducted compulsorily from their salaries.

Well, for me on this topic and the subject creator it used to make bitcoin be legalized in the government of the country to have a final agreement between the digital currency over the national currency in the request of the people in the nation to have a better future for livelihood and to the economic growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
I have questioned the issue of tax over and over again and how some persons earning much end up owing so much on tax too. Somehow, the distribution of the so called social amenities isnt evenly distributed by the government. I don't think much of the military paying tax voluntarily except if deducted compulsorily from their salaries.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 22, 2018, 04:15:32 AM
The government uses the tax as the country's income. A non corrupt government uses the tax to improve their service, build new infrastructures, and aid the country's needs especially in times of disasters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
Paying taxes is the duty and responsibility of every citizen.

I will pay taxes, because the government can provide me with some services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 01:08:14 AM
There are people who are agree to pay taxes because they are concerned to their country. They want to help the country through paying taxes because these are used to repair roads and other infrastructures.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
Teen brainless people here says ohh, get armed and in groups and the goverment will stay away.
 You dump, who pays for your society services, like health, education, roads, the salary of state workers etc ? Did you even think about it?
The problem here is to have not a lot of taxes, to have the right proportion regarding your earnings
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
Taxs is very important in every governments because it helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks. Taxes are also used to fund many types of government programs that help the poor and less fortunate, as well as many schools and also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
Screw all that legal crap! The government lawyers will always find something.
The best thing is to stop working and go on social assistance. You can't get blood out of a stone!
Either that or just leave the country.

Good idea. Go on social assistance to avoid taxes so that people who pay taxes can support you.

TT

There are a lot more ways to avoid paying taxes without going on social assistance.

As a good citizen you have to pay taxes to have a good government, you are required to pay taxes because the government is obliged to do so, in return for providing services in the form of ease of access to you in all areas such as health and others
Activity: 602
February 21, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Naturally we pay taxes, because it is a rule of government, as citizens of course we must obey it. And if we do not pay taxes we will get sanctions from the government.
Activity: 70
February 21, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Well that's really interesting question.. To be honest taxes are funds that are giving the government to perform public services, roads, medical, education, program for a cause and lot more. To be honest tax is one of the most powerful drive that makes a country move forward, it's a mandatory law thatbeveryone needs to pay base on their monthly salary.
People agree to pay taxes because is a government charges taxes and uses this money to pay for all the services it offers. People agree to pay taxes to the government. In return, they receive many services designed to help life make easier and safer.
Activity: 138
February 21, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
Theoretically I pay taxes because government can offer to me some services (like health, law enforcement ecc.). But, with the economic crisis, we pay taxes to pay state debts  Roll Eyes

Right,there were still advantages why we pay taxes because government will benefit in it,were just hoping that those taxes will be used in a right way and not be ruined by corrupt government officials that uses their power to get what they don't deserve to have.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
This depends on people's awareness, many people are not concerned with taxes so they try to avoid taxes by doing money laundering, and the presence of bitcoin becomes an opportunity for tax breakers to hide their money so as not to be taxable.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
Because it is the only way to have a peaceful life and an organized society. Imagine not having a government to rule the armed forces and the people, those who are greedy will just kill and do harm to those who wants peace. People just put coats and ties to those greedy people that I mentioned just to make the society peaceful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 21, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
I do not agree too much with paying taxes, in my own country, the punishment of the nonpayer is not too taxing or even punishable, perhaps those who pay taxes are afraid of being punished Cheesy
Mostly like that, many governments are pushing stricter rules so that their citizens pay taxes, even many social services use tax numbers making it difficult for anyone not to pay taxes.
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
I do not agree too much with paying taxes, in my own country, the punishment of the nonpayer is not too taxing or even punishable, perhaps those who pay taxes are afraid of being punished Cheesy
That's not the reason why we agree to pay taxes because we are afraid to be punished.We agree and we are grateful to pay tax because this is the only way we can help those who are in needs especially those people far from the city.And also this is the only way we can contribute and help our economy to grow and become more successful because it is for our children's future.
Activity: 99
February 21, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

People agree to pay taxes because it will help  for the beautification  and services of our community,like road widening,bridges,and lastly for the economic growth of the country,thats why its important that we pay our taxes.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
They agree to pay taxes because they know that the money that they are using to pay will be used for better way
Pages:
Jump to: