Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 74. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115
Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)
February 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
I've always believed that taxation is theft. Then again, without taxes, the world would be super fucked up. It's a necessary evil. Capital gains tax, on the other hand... that I can live without. Which I do Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:59:18 AM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.
The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, your tax dollars also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters. Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:41:09 AM
Because people are afraid of their government and what it can do to you for non-payment of taxes
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 08:31:40 AM
It's violence agencies in Government to force you to do

But it is a must to pay taxes if you live on a country. A country will run if the people living in it will pay taxes to do their job. We cannot expect a country to serve and help you for free, we need to pay them or else where will they get all the money to pay the huge project they do so you can live a better life in their hands
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 08:19:10 AM
Some are just willing to pay taxes because they think that many are wasted due to misuse and cheating their fellowship. Others do not want to pay taxes because they that the government will not use the money properly and just wipe out the money they paid. It is important to pay tax because of this the government funds the government for the promotion of all government programs such as school , salaries of the employee in the government and especially the funds for country's security are taken away. But others do not want to paid.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
Many people believe that it is better and easier to pay taxes than to have problems with its state and the tax inspection. I understand them, people want to sleep calm and have no problem with the law.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
People agree to pay taxes because it has been a culture to some to pay your taxes every month. Once you live in a country run by the government it is already given that an individual should pay them for the betterment of the country and the people living in it. Taxes has been implemented long before out grandparents parents are born and we also can benefit from it once we retire. The problem with some government officials is that some are not using the tax we've paid to fix or use it for public benefit but instead use it for their own needs and that's why there are some who will not pay their tax or decide to not pay their taxes than be used by these kind of corrupt government officials.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
I am sure that people love to pay taxes because they love their country, they understand that all state expenses to state-made infrastructure are part of taxes, by paying taxes they are like heroes who help and defend their country.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 09:47:57 PM
I am on otherside of the tax payers. I don't like to pay taxes and never paid.
in my opinion If you own a large company and you have employees than you need to pay taxes but earnings from financial decisions won't be taxed
I think everyone doesn't like paying taxes. I'm a corporate employee and my salary is automatically deducted by the company for taxes. I dont like it. but government finances come from that source? repairing damaged roads, building bridges, financing the elderly and poor, etc. it's a blessing of paying taxes on the government. yeah although sometimes it is corrupted by some elements. but your taxes are very useful for government finances. yeah you don't like paying taxes but lets say you do not pay taxes to the government but you're financing this country for the better
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 08:30:57 PM
Peope agreeing to pay taxes because it is their priority and its in their government law. Its for their own good to fund their country because tax is what the government are using to pay their workers and to built infrastructure or road in order to keep society in a better way.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
as good citizens we must respect the decisions that the country has made and follow the rules in which we live.

And the answer goes back to each other's conscience. If we can think more wisely. by paying taxes we can help the country's development through obedience and tax payment compliance! And later it's all for our common good and the benefits we can feel together.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
As I see it, paying taxes is unpleasant, but corrupt authorities stealing our money are much worse. If you pay taxes, you should see that there is something going on on your taxes in the country like improving urban areas or appropriate social pensions. Otherweise noone wants to pay taxes
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
People do agree to pay taxes on the government because it has been part of the social culture and also been their social responsibility to be fulfilled in the community and country to come up into a needed innovation because it is widely been stated that taxes which comes from the salaries of the workers are used by the government to make such needed innovations for the sake of the community like building infrastructures namely, hospital, schools, roads and etc in which we are seeing it as a good thing that was really useful for us people.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 04:08:52 PM
Tax is cumpulsary, people in the society don't have choice but to follow the law implemented by the government. This will fund all the public expenses and public projects.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

More of volountarily Or maybe they thought the taxes they're paying for are for the maintenance of infrastructures in their city
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 05:36:30 AM
The fact is, people agreed to pay tax to provide funds or property with which to promote the general welfare of its citizens and to enable it to finance its multifarious activities but the sad thing is, taxes that were being collected were used and abused by the corrupt authorities and the people are still suffering from poverty, a lots of people here are seeking job in another country because the development in our country was very slow, we are not benefitted with what we have paid to the government.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 23, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
Because i dont think that we have any other option  Cheesy. If we dont pay the taxes they will start to take whatever we have. It is better just to pay them. It is very utopic to think about a government without taxes in this century.
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
February 22, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

..or if everyone's money is anonymous, they would not know how much you have/earn so you don't need to pay taxes.

Use a crypto wallet over TOR, or use Monero Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
February 22, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
So they agreed to pay their own tax because they would go to those who did not have money and needed people. and tax payers should pay more for those who wealthy for not suffering others because also to help others poor. “I agree with Bill Gates. At a time of massive income and wealth inequality, the last thing Congress should do is give huge tax breaks to billionaires.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
For me because its our responsibility to pay taxes if we not pay these taxes how can workers and other people get there money , so for me its not wrong if we pay taxes for those workers that workers very hard .
People agree to pay tax because this is the rules. If you pay taxes you may help the economy to grow and successful country. Pay taxes it may help people too who suffering poverty
Indeed paying taxes is the official contract of people with the government, if people agree to pay tax it is a positive sign that they are accepting and following the rules so! Taxes are good because paying taxes on time can prevent corruption and conflict of making better country will be possible. Payment of taxes is the great obligation of good and best citizens so it is good to pay taxes to make things easy and safe for you in future.
Pages:
Jump to: