Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 12. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 27, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I don't. Muslim people haven't harmed me or my family. Social media makes their image really bad. It's a really disgusting attitude for people to hate Islam just like that. Hating them is not worth it but people have different opinions. They could hate them because some of Islam people have harmed them or their family. It depends on the experience they underwent, if positive or negative.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
I think Islam is the worst religion of the day.

Allowing women to be beaten in Islam, allowing men to marry underage girls, etc.

Im pretty sure society allows this.  Its not religion.
Activity: 109
January 27, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Its a disgust mechanism within people, it makes them dislike foreigners. 

It's not rational, its not nice.  \

Also, they are irrationally scared on islam due to the right-wing media.
Activity: 140
January 26, 2018, 11:48:25 PM
I think Islam is the worst religion of the day.

Allowing women to be beaten in Islam, allowing men to marry underage girls, etc.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
It is easy to see hypocrisy in other people's religion, but in their own faith is blind hypocrisy.

I think it has to do with a country's developed/education degree.
Activity: 104
January 25, 2018, 01:03:29 AM
Why can you say that? Each one worshiped a particular religion. Maybe they do not understand all the Muslims Cry. Please respect each other's religion
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
Doesn't the Islam book say that people that are not Muslim must die?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
January 16, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
I think it's lead people to a war.there is a main point at ul-quran to say like that.that's 'there must be a one religion in whole world'.so that really lead islamic people to a war.so I think isis is a good example for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

I believe that everyone has the right to believe in what he wants. We are all the same, regardless of color or creed. All people are equal.
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
because foolish people. Islam and terrorism are not distinguishable.
Activity: 30
January 16, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
Islam is a very dangerous religion. It forces people to kill those, who practice any another religion. It is agressive, keep out even from talking with fanatics in general.
Activity: 160
January 16, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
My stand I don't hate Islam but some Islam. They are so brutal and having no mercy killing others just for the good of someone else. This kind of Islam I hate hoping that they won't kill innocents people. Most of Islam are good. I know someone in the market place in our country and really they are kind.
Activity: 152
January 16, 2018, 11:23:34 AM
They hate Islam because the islamics don't believe in christ.
Activity: 320
January 16, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
Religion, which has dishonored itself, receives justified dislike. People hate Islam because they compromised themselves.
Activity: 40
January 16, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
they hate because they think islam people are terorist.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
I think you hate islam for starting this thread.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 16, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

People been or becoming an judgemental person and my mistake , people are truly judgemental , and many of us hate the islam people for what reason ? , the main reason is our religion. Religion breaking us apart , because of different aspects , tradition and culture. And we treat them like a person but truly not a person but an animal. We critize them because our mind set is they bad saying that they will kill instantly , God is not happy remember that , we all have one God and that is Jesus so why we fight?.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 16, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

I think it's because what the media tells about Islam. I personally, don't hate Islam,. There may be some terorrists but not all terorrists are Islams.
Activity: 79
January 15, 2018, 10:56:24 PM
people hate Islam because they do not know. a religious religion that teaches peace and compassion to other religions
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
I think people hate muslisms because many terrorists from the world is from muslisms. But it's not correct, because all religions have their extremists.
Pages:
Jump to: