Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 13. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Islam is the religion of rahmatan lil'allamin. Islam sellu mengajrkan love of peace, mutual respect humankind.adapun radical teachings on behalf of Islam is that has a purpose that is not allowed by Islamic law itself.
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
Any body that hate Islam is a terrorist because everyone one have it right to worship God in it now way. So for me I don't hate any religion
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
Still many people like Islam!
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I think people's misconception about Islam is terrorism. Since most of the news that they hear about terrorism involves the Muslim people, they tend to judge by their religion, which is not right of course. I mean the act of a man alone should not be justified by his faith, after all we are all given free will and a sense of thinking in every decision that we make.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
People tend to hate Islam because most of the terrorists are muslims and the religion of muslim is Islam. Actually ignorance of Islam is the reason why people hate it. Islam is a religion full of faith in Allah and those who commit terrorist activities are cannot be called Islam because they do evil.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
Why would we hate islam or any religion? Try to hate the people who are wrongly preaching it. Any words can give a wrong meaning if its describe or explained in a wrongful way.
Activity: 152
January 14, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
People hate Islam because they don't believe in Jesus as their saviour.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 14, 2018, 11:34:47 PM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
Some people hate islam and didn't trust Islam because if their attitudes they are the one who started war especially in Mindanao,they want to implement their own bill of right in everything, they are fighting their right which is not right and ethical
Activity: 48
January 14, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
Well, I do not hate any religion. It doesn;t speak well of me.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
January 14, 2018, 10:19:07 PM
no one should hate the religion of someone else, you may hate the person but wrong if you hate his religion, no religion teaches to destroy other people

anyone who believes the above nonsense has not read their 'holy' books.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 08:41:07 PM
no one should hate the religion of someone else, you may hate the person but wrong if you hate his religion, no religion teaches to destroy other people
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 08:27:58 PM
Because it is Muslims that always create a terrible action against other religions and also most of them are terrorists.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

I hate Islam the same as I hate all religions, because are brain parasites that keep humanity earthed and retarded. If we don't kill all this religions and sh1ts the planet is fuck3ted!
Religions are the cancers of the world
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
January 09, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
i couldn't care less about good muslims, they will never stop bullets from bad muslims.

just like nice germans would have never stopped nazi's bullets.

i'll never let my children live in stupid "freedom" country france, which is getting islamised more and more everyday.

gonna move to china.

I will trade freedom  against the safety of my children any day !!!
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
Nowadays,  people hate Islam because in every bombing,  kidnapping, ambush,  suicide, terrorism all are almost Islam suspect. That's why more people afraid of Islam.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
They live another way, not same most people on the world, and women not able to do ST they like
Activity: 11
January 09, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
First nobody hates the ISLAM, when somebody "hate" then they hate the people who are not islam people. cause real islam people never died other people, since they start to kill diffrent people or not accept other religion, they are not called islamic people, they have to call no religions people. I met in Asia many many many people they practice islam real and they are not criminal or bad, they are full of love and energie and ready to share this with every people of the world. U have to chance ur view about who is islam and who is not islam. than u will see the love of this religion.

Namaste
Activity: 207
January 09, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
For me why people hate Islam because of some of terrorist  group are Islamic religion. But here in this world we are born fair. I have a Muslim friend I treat him like a brother I love Muslim people.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 09, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Do not discriminate against all religions, religious freedom is everyone's right, hope everyone respect everyone's faith!
Activity: 76
January 09, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
People hates muslim because majority of terrorists are muslims and people think if you are a muslim you are a terrorist which is unfair for those muslims who lives in peace with their family
It is unfortunate that in modern society there is a stereotype about Muslims. I have a few friends who profess Islam, a very decent and kind people.
Pages:
Jump to: