Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 14. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 09, 2018, 06:20:02 AM
People hates muslim because majority of terrorists are muslims and people think if you are a muslim you are a terrorist which is unfair for those muslims who lives in peace with their family
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
Majority of terrorist are muslims, thats say a lot about what this so called religion teaches. My personal look on this is that I don't hate muslims I am lucky enough to live in a country were we do not have them so I have not personal experience any problems with them or seen or been even close to terrorist attacks.
Year back I have to a conclusion that I stick to these day. All religions are hate and they only divide people and make them hate each other. Just imagine world without religion, we are so deep in this shit that I am sure you can't even imagine it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 09, 2018, 05:39:39 AM
Not all people hate Islam but most. Lack of knowledge is one of the factor that drives people hate Islam. They all think and generalize that Islam are terrorists, savage and cruel but the reality is the true Islamic practitioner are opposite to those what they think.  It is true that many terrorist came from Islam but they are not trues Islam practitioner. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:05:48 AM
Those who are anti-Islam do not hate their religion, but adherents. Islam is only made a mask by a person who admits embracing Islam for the purpose of evil, such as anarchism, terror etc. The perpetrators themselves are truly enemies of Islam.
Activity: 63
January 09, 2018, 12:44:05 AM
I don;t think people hate islam, i think they just hate those terrorists.
Activity: 448
January 08, 2018, 10:59:44 PM
They hate them but they don't really understand that it's terrorsim and firearams. We should educate that many individuals have commited terror in every country and they can do it anytime once they have equip guns and explosives.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
January 08, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
I'm very sad because some people feel Islamophobia, scared with Islam.
Every religion taught us to love everyone, every religion is good.
But some people in the name of religion, misuse the dogma/paradigm do scary things. They made bad image of Islam.
It made people think Islam has many terrorists and some countries ban Moeslem to enter their countries.
Islam is a good religion, teach good way of life. Islam is perfect, but the people not perfect.
I hope the people can believe not all of Islam' people are bad. I wish the life with peace.

I am going to most certainly disagree. Not just Islam (see bolded in your quote), but ALL religions have some elements of violence within them. Islam is one of the worst. So is Christianity, and in both cases the body count over the ages exemplifies this truth.

Religion, or, I should say, Theistic Religions, have all the answers. Just ask 'em. Or better yet, don't, because when they DON'T have the answers, they have a tendency to label the one asking them 'heretic', and kill them. Christianity has had 700 years more to mellow the fuck out, and it largely has. What this really means is that it's adherents have evolved, and modified their beliefs in accord with a more human viewpoint, not that the core dogma is any less toxic. 200 years ago, Christians were still killing each other and others over what their Sky Fairy meant.

There are things that are good about religion, such as a doctrine of how to live a moral life, a system by which to do it, etc. However, NOT ONE of those things is unique to religion. The things that ARE unique to a religion is where it goes astray. The whole pissing contest between believers would be funny if it were not for its deadly consequences.

As noted earlier in this thread, I don't hate Islam. I've had little reason to. Most of the places I've lived, it was not prevalent, so therefore not virulent. I can't say the same for Christianity, in which I was unfortunately raised and which I have observed it's horrors first hand. From my readings of the Q'uran, I can see that it is no less virulent, probably no more. It is a bit better presented, since it was primarily written in just a few decades as opposed to several milennia, but at core, it's the same garbage. Love thy neighbor, unless he looks/talks/dresses different than you. Then kill the infidel scum. Same song, different god.

Deuteronomy 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Surah 9

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

I could fill the forum with similar examples from both of the religions herein mentioned, and not run out of material.

Religion can be a force for good, but ONLY if we don't take it too seriously, nor impose it on our neighbor.

Thomas Jefferson had it right:
"I care not whether my neighbor worships one god or twenty. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my legs".

I am fairly certain that I am considered a heretic by every organized theistic religion. I'm actually fairly proud of that, because asking questions is what got me there.
Activity: 45
January 07, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
I'm very sad because some people feel Islamophobia, scared with Islam.
Every religion taught us to love everyone, every religion is good.
But some people in the name of religion, misuse the dogma/paradigm do scary things. They made bad image of Islam.
It made people think Islam has many terrorists and some countries ban Moeslem to enter their countries.
Islam is a good religion, teach good way of life. Islam is perfect, but the people not perfect.
I hope the people can believe not all of Islam' people are bad. I wish the life with peace.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
January 07, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
I think that people hate Islam by not understanding the people, because all the religions prohibit the practice by ordering them to do good work, but some people hate religion by not understanding the people because of misrepresenting religion in front of the people, and the religion of Islam The only reason for the people to hate is that media, media always publishes false news for the sake of meeting Islam, and people do not understand Islam to hate Islam, so I say No reason to hate about the religion of Islam, as a religion, and the other is no reason to hate, because in every religion speaks to every religion, so we should not hate, to love .....
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
Not all people who aren't moslems hate Islam but maybe because of their radical beliefs and habits they want to enforce into other people who aren"t interested lead to that
Activity: 31
January 07, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
it seems to me why many people hate Islam, because just look from the bad side of it, see people who use turban, must be called terrorist Islam, using peci, terrorist Islam, but not necessarily they are muslim, as with other religious teachings, all teach goodness, peace, helping others
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
January 07, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
Indeed, Islam is not a popular religion.

You are incorrect, Islam is the second most populous religion on our planet. Christianity is barely above the number of Muslims floating about.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
Because of the many negative issues about Islam such as terrorism, and the cruel Islamic religion. And therefore Islam is hated Cry

Because of their cruel culture and usual war in their countries many people developed this way of thinking plus the racist behavior of the people around us,  if your not literate person you could easily fall from these negative thinking.
Activity: 22
January 07, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
Because of the many negative issues about Islam such as terrorism, and the cruel Islamic religion. And therefore Islam is hated Cry
Activity: 79
January 07, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
I think people hate Islam because of the IS organization. Indeed, Islam is not a popular religion. When the terrorist attacks took place by the IS, people knew that Islam was a negative organization. But I'm not one of those who hate Islam, and I find the IS organization misunderstood Islam and spread it around the world. I do not care about it, I'm interested in orthodox Islam and it's a good religion.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
There are many people who do not like Islam that are their views and thoughts. This is because Islam is the birthplace of many of the world's most endangered terrorist organizations. These organizations bomb, kill, robbery, and kidnap women and children. This affects the security of the world. These organizations are so dangerous and inhumane that so many people hate Islam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
I think the media is very influential on public opinion, many wrong opinions about islam, individual crime or terrorist group does not reflect on islam, I believe all religion teach kindness to others  Cheesy Cheesy
I agree, we are forced to think a lot, because in every religion there are fanatics who cause anxieties and killers...I don't think that this relates to religion, because religion teaches us to love everyone around, and if a person sees in these teachings the message of murder, then this is a matter in man, not in teaching
Activity: 184
January 05, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
 I think the media is very influential on public opinion, many wrong opinions about islam, individual crime or terrorist group does not reflect on islam, I believe all religion teach kindness to others  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 120
January 05, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
People hate Islam based on what the west media has make us believe. I dont hate them because of one or two peoples fault or terrorism nature.
Activity: 25
January 05, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Because they believe that Muslims are terrorists, but they who believe that are insane ! ,  Don't hate ISLAM and Don't hate any other religion maybe you aren;t Muslim but you
      MUST have respect !
Pages:
Jump to: